First Name
Jaycee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thank you so much for making this! Question…once a rail car # has been assigned will I see that on the app?
Sponsored

BasSas

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry =/
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP
OP
AndIAreSo

AndIAreSo

First Name
JohnMark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This was working yesterday, but now when my data is entered the search button doesn’t turn blue so I can click on it 😕 😩
could you private message me the parameters you are using?
I made a change to only allow order numbers that are 4 characters or more long and the VIN must be in a valid vin format.

BasSas

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry =/
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
could you private message me the parameters you are using?
I made a change to only allow order numbers that are 4 characters or more long and the VIN must be in a valid vin format.
It is working now! Thank you!

Frosty

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi guys! I've been lurking for quite awhile without an account and have taken a lot of tips from here when figuring out order information. My wife and I ordered a '22 Ford Explorer ST and are looking to also get a Bronco!

I'm a software engineer by trade and build a lot of side-projects in my free-time. I spent the weekend building this:

ordertrack.app

It's a website to track your vehicle order. I hated having to lookup all of the information separately so I ultimately built something that had everything in one place.

Current Features:
- Search history on home page to allow easy refresh of data
- Shipping integration to see shipment details (palsapp took down their order lookup) -- only shows convoy at the moment.
- Sticker lookup
- Vehicle status

I will be adding more features:
- Estimated order-to-ship time based on an average of user orders
- Historical status (when the vehicle was in order submit, in production, shipped etc)
- Module information (I haven't yet looked at Ford's systems to see if an integration is possible yet) or link to modules page
- Link to Ford's tracker (with page already ready to go)
- Canadian user support (potentially)

[EDIT]:
Just an FYI since I haven't added any helpful messages yet:

If the status says: "Vehicle Unknown", then Ford's systems are saying that they order is not yet ready to be tracked or the VIN/Order is invalid

The shipping information will always say 'Unknown' for Rail as I haven't yet integrated with any rail systems. I will be adding details about how you can get information by phone as well as disclaimers about avoiding talking to humans as we don't want to piss people off by our nagging (haha). It sucks being so excited about ordering and having to wait too long!
thank you!

Sponsored

Aerie79

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi guys! I've been lurking for quite awhile without an account and have taken a lot of tips from here when figuring out order information. My wife and I ordered a '22 Ford Explorer ST and are looking to also get a Bronco!

I'm a software engineer by trade and build a lot of side-projects in my free-time. I spent the weekend building this:

ordertrack.app

It's a website to track your vehicle order. I hated having to lookup all of the information separately so I ultimately built something that had everything in one place.

Current Features:
- Search history on home page to allow easy refresh of data
- Shipping integration to see shipment details (palsapp took down their order lookup) -- only shows convoy at the moment.
- Sticker lookup
- Vehicle status

I will be adding more features:
- Estimated order-to-ship time based on an average of user orders
- Historical status (when the vehicle was in order submit, in production, shipped etc)
- Module information (I haven't yet looked at Ford's systems to see if an integration is possible yet) or link to modules page
- Link to Ford's tracker (with page already ready to go)
- Canadian user support (potentially)

[EDIT]:
Just an FYI since I haven't added any helpful messages yet:

If the status says: "Vehicle Unknown", then Ford's systems are saying that they order is not yet ready to be tracked or the VIN/Order is invalid

The shipping information will always say 'Unknown' for Rail as I haven't yet integrated with any rail systems. I will be adding details about how you can get information by phone as well as disclaimers about avoiding talking to humans as we don't want to piss people off by our nagging (haha). It sucks being so excited about ordering and having to wait too long!
So what tools do I have to check my order status if I have not received a build date or VIN? How do I know that the dealer is not sitting on my order? I want to see that my order is properly in the system and I want to know that my reservation that I paid for is being appropriately considered in my the system....

TOO MUCH IS HIDDEN FROM THE CONSUMER WHO HAS PLACED AN ORDER AND HAS MONEY IN THE GAME!!

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So what tools do I have to check my order status if I have not received a build date or VIN? How do I know that the dealer is not sitting on my order? I want to see that my order is properly in the system and I want to know that my reservation that I paid for is being appropriately considered in my the system....

TOO MUCH IS HIDDEN FROM THE CONSUMER WHO HAS PLACED AN ORDER AND HAS MONEY IN THE GAME!!
There is no tracking available until a VIN is assigned.. ask your dealer for a copy of your WBDO. That is your receipt showing exactly what your dealer ordered on your behalf.

Sumer11

Black Diamond
First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ford f150 stx
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Does anyone know ehat this means? Its been saying awaiting shipping all week l. Then this afternoon it changes to this. Is this good news as it's heading to the dealership or is it lost in fords system?
Ford Bronco 🔍 New Bronco Order Tracker (Status, Shipping, Window Sticker & More) Screenshot_20220317-143609_Samsung Internet

Sponsored

KComer

Wildtrak
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My window sticker says rail but the tracker says convoy… anyone else having that discrepancy?
I am. Then received an email from Ford Fri saying it's pushed out longer but no date...my junk has shown being produced since Jan 25

Danny's Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shoes! Waiting for that 2 door to ship!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for making this tracker! Speeds up me looking to see if I'm off the mountain everyday. Fingers crossed we won't have to wait much longer