Gassyjack

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And the sad reality is if it’s metal, at some point it’s going to rust. Paint Over Rust (POR) have been some of the best products I’ve worked with in dealing with rust.
Sponsored

JonDW29

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Possibly dumb question here, but are people who are installing these getting extenders/replacements for the tire bump stops already on the tailgate?

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Possibly dumb question here, but are people who are installing these getting extenders/replacements for the tire bump stops already on the tailgate?
The tailgate support has nothing to do with replacing the bump stops. Changing to aftermarket wheels with different offset will cause the spare tire to have a gap since the offset pushes the tire out. A new bump stop that is longer is required to fill the gap and contact the tire.

Silence

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You still need one if offset requires. i have energy suspension one and works great. removed all squeaking with the hammerbuilt plate as well.

Sponsored

Mc1guil

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Subaru Outback Wilderness
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

They come black on the support but hinge was bare alloy. Two coats of high temp bbq paint and two coats of clear spray enamel.

V1Rotate

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anybody have a good lead on where to buy the reinforcement system at the moment? Sold out on hammer built site and everywhere I’ve looked. NexGen replied this morning and said sold out there also

Mc1guil

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Subaru Outback Wilderness
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anybody have a good lead on where to buy the reinforcement system at the moment? Sold out on hammer built site and everywhere I’ve looked. NexGen replied this morning and said sold out there also
I’d drop Tyson a line and ask him, he’s super helpful. After seeing other systems and quality I’d only suggest HB

V1Rotate

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’d drop Tyson a line and ask him, he’s super helpful. After seeing other systems and quality I’d only suggest HB
That’s my plan here in a little bit when they open up (looks like they’re mountain time?) Definitely wanting this one based on research and others’ experience

Sponsored

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350 GT500’s FGT MACH I Z8
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
And it’s all a go with the new raptor hinge support and raptor hinges.

Ford Bronco 🔨HAMMER BUILT BRONCO MODULAR TAILGATE SUPPORT SYSTEM🔨 B8C01D3E-1CD1-4F36-AA72-F5BB9C803800
is the HB support plate making contact with the door stop portion of the hinge?