First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Integra 6spd, 2018 GTI, 1966 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Congrats to the Raptor folks. You've been waiting a while as well. For the rest of us, just another surfing trip to Disappointment Cove!
Ford Bronco 🗓️ Bronco Scheduling Raptor Only This Week (5/25/23). Stop Build / Production Delay on Heritage & Heritage Limited 1684793536022
Sponsored

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I'm officially changing my order from a Heritage to a Badlands. Ford also announced a Heritage+ trim. They can't even build the regular Heritage!
Where did you see a Heritage + trim?

Slim

Raptor
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It's not like they really started building them to do a stop build, as far as we know not one Heritage has made it to a customer yet so who knows. This is the first written confirmation of an issue but of course they don't publicize the problem or an ETR so it's all back to us sitting around guessing. I can try to be an optimist and say yes, admission of a problem is the first step to actually fixing the problem but Ford's had over 3 years to figure it out if it's the top.
This is on a Dealers site in Canada. I have asked them to send me a couple real pictures twice but no response. You can see the window sticker on their site. Blend date 03/15

https://eastgateford.com/view/new-2023-ford-bronco-825861/

Sponsored

laudra

Heritage
First Name
lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
This is for the birds I was a July 2020 reservation holder and my origional dealer sold my 2022 bronco so I reordered a Heritage Edition in March because Ford will not honor my reservation so here I go yet again probably another 2 year wait for me. I'm so p%@#$d right now. Also, not only did I loose my reservation time stamp I lost a $997 certificate and $1,000 in points towards accessories ughhhhhh. I am so deflated right now it's not even funny. 😩

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Nellezhar

Badlands
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What's funny is that looking up the definition of premium gives you this:

a sum added to an ordinary price or charge.

If that's the case then Ford has made all Broncos premium with the endless price increases and the dealers are really providing a premium experience!
It's insane to me that they're going all in this hard, while doing flailing this hard on the production end.

I'm a 3/27 order and I'm 100% okay waiting. It's the fact they announce all these trims variations, while not being able to even produce then I find insane.

KPLOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think it's time for me to ditch my Heritage Limited order. I got pushed back over the weekend to August and now I see the "Stop Build" order from Ford.
I thought you couldn’t order a limited. All were allocated to dealer stock.. or did you get an arrangement with your dealer?

Slim

Raptor
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I thought you couldn’t order a limited. All were allocated to dealer stock.. or did you get an arrangement with your dealer?
Yes I was offered one from their allocation

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think it's time for me to ditch my Heritage Limited order. I got pushed back over the weekend to August and now I see the "Stop Build" order from Ford.
I just read an article on Ford Authority stating three additional Bronco models announced. “ Work, Premium, and Heritage Plus”. The Work trim is suspected to be for fleet sales, while the Premium and Heritage Plus models are still a guess.
Sponsored