First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
lol, you really believe that? They are going to start putting those orders for December and earlyJanuary in the system by mid to late November. Suppliers need to know what to supply to send for builds. For me, I’m getting my order set by late October.
Well, the way it works is Ford procurement has already ordered from suppliers the MOQ of everything needed for every trim level to fill the pipeline, they don't need to see actual orders to know that a certain level of everything will be needed. Procurement from suppliers will be adjusted from there based on the orders coming in . . . you'll be covered. All I am saying is that for reservation holders there will be no difference between ordering on October 13th and anytime after that over the next few weeks . I'm just trying to keep people from losing sleep on the 12th in anticipation of a frantic login on the 13th to be "first in line". I see that some people have mistakenly been under the impression that they will be getting a new reservation timestamp when ordering their 2022 and that's just not the case. Finally our July 2020 timestamp means something! :D

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you want to make changes to your converted MY21 to MY22 order better do it ASAP, because if you have an early reservation, they are gonna get pulled sooner than later for scheduling if its already buildable / clean status. I am tweaking my order most likely so getting it done the first day.
There will probably be at minimum a full month before scheduling for 2022 after order banks open. The dealers have to have time to contact customers and go through the process again. Frankly I wouldnt be surprised if 2022 production got delayed until the first of the year and Rangers got built instead of Broncos for a month or so while Ford stacks commodities.

Garrett301

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2021 Bronco Sport, 2017 Escape
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I suppose any hope of a B&P would a waste of time
More important is release of the MY22 Order Guide which is what the dealer will generate your new order off of. B&P is nice to look at and play with but, as most of us remember from last year, can be glitchy. The Order Guide is the go to document (and even it gets updated from time to time).

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
But how much can the dealer influence and shuffle the deck based on allocation? These Code 99, Code 19, etc can easily behind the scenes surely affect where you get built. If you have a signed MSRP contract you may get a code 99 against a guy who just said let it ride MY21 to MY22.

Why can't I see any of this crap on my Ford account related to the order? It just says ordering at Dealer.....

I have till April 2022 to get my September 20, 2020 Reservation built. Let the MY22 games begin.
Yeah, my Ford account has also been useless in seeing anything new for many moths :rolleyes: But here's your answer to dealers playing games with shuffling the deck: Ford will send an e-mail directly to YOU (not the dealer) confirming your order which lists the parameters of your build. From there Ford will send you e-mail updates based on scheduling production, finished build, and delivery of your Bronco, and the dealer can't change any of that. The only thing you need to do is ensure that the dealer SENDS YOUR ORDER TO FORD after you give them the parameters of the build you want. You should receive the e-mail from Ford within a day or two of that confirming the order.

Sponsored

surimade

Black Diamond
First Name
Suresh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda crv
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Any news on changing the dealer on the reservation before finalizing the order?

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Does anyone think any of the much talked about special editions, will be open for orders on 10/13, or just the carryover models from 2021?

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

There will probably be at minimum a full month before scheduling for 2022 after order banks open. The dealers have to have time to contact customers and go through the process again. Frankly I wouldnt be surprised if 2022 production got delayed until the first of the year and Rangers got built instead of Broncos for a month or so while Ford stacks commodities.
Really depends what Ford does with the current buildable MY21 orders whether they auto roll them which I think will happen because I cant see them making the dealers re-order given the current volume sitting out there, their gonna scream. They will have to fix the ones that have non available colors for MY22, but I suspect those would end up in the clean up pile for dealers. Hopefully that guidance comes out sooner than later or its gonna be another on going shit show.

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford will send an e-mail directly to YOU (not the dealer) confirming your order which lists the parameters of your build. From there Ford will send you e-mail updates based on scheduling production, finished build, and delivery of your Bronco, and the dealer can't change any of that. The only thing you need to do is ensure that the dealer SENDS YOUR ORDER TO FORD after you give them the parameters of the build you want. You should receive the e-mail from Ford within a day or two of that confirming the order.

Ok, so this confuses me a bit. I have an order in but it is Priority Code 99. Do I have to wait for this to be switched to priority code 19 in order to receive the emails from Ford? I have only received the reservation confirmation email and also the Off Rodeo emails.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
if you have a VIN you are not getting pushed to 2022

Is there a chance my MY21 build gets pushed to 22 and I have to rebuild my rig? I was originally 9/20 build week but got pushed to 11/1.

Sponsored

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok, so this confuses me a bit. I have an order in but it is Priority Code 99. Do I have to wait for this to be switched to priority code 19 in order to receive the emails from Ford? I have only received the reservation confirmation email and also the Off Rodeo emails.
How helpful is your dealer? My understanding is that when you place your 2022 order you will no longer be Code 99. 99 means “do not build” and it places your order on hold until you change the status, it was intended for folks who wanted to wait until MY22 . . . so if you are actually ordering a 2022 then presumably the 99 status goes away and your order is free to be scheduled. Note that you will be making a whole NEW order for a Bronco, so Ford should be sending you a new e-mail confirming the order once it is placed . . . then additional e-mails when your Bronco is actually scheduled for production, built, and then shipped to the dealer. The key for all of us who already have a 2021 Bronco on order, our original timestamp will be attached to the new 2022 order. Please see your dealer to confirm your personal situation.

Garrett301

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2021 Bronco Sport, 2017 Escape
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
As long as you are in PC99 your order will not get scheduled for production so there wouldn't be any other e-mail from Ford to receive with respect to your specific order since it is not moving forward. Now, when MY22 ordering opens in October you may need to reset your 99 if you intend to hold off longer. Hopefully the dealers will get guidance from Ford in the weeks ahead.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

”Bronco hotline“ ?!?
There‘s a Bronco hotline ???
Yep. May be a Ford hotline but answers to all Bronco questions as well. Very helpful. With as bad as my dealer is I had to find someone to help me. You can’t imagine how many ways the sales guy has screwed up
(800) 334-4375

That's the number for the Bronco team...

...it's important to keep some perspective though. All communications/negotiations/good news/bad news is supposed to occur between the *dealer* and the end customer... since those are the parties that are actually entering into the purchase agreement.

The Bronco hotline has the ability to see and share some stuff, but they are usually pretty stern about forcing people to speak with their dealer for info.

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks @mbagne and @Garrett301
That clears that up. I'm having them convert to a pc 19 as soon as I place the new order and then will cross my fingers for a Bronco before summer 2022

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Near as I can tell, and this is not accounting for VIP orders. The things that will matter in how fast you will see a MY22 Bronco are as follows (and likely in this order):

Likely fixed in place:

1. Dealer allocation
2. Commodity Constraints
3. Dealer Priority Code

There may be some interplay between these 4:

4. Order of Previous MY21 Orders
5. Reservation Timestamp
6. Order Conversion Timestamp
7. Final Order Timestamp

For instance, I would expect that someone who had an early reservation might not automatically jump ahead of someone who converts and finalizes an order days/weeks before them.

Just my thoughts based on what I have seen to date.
Sponsored