First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The Mustang launch wasn't much different in 1964. They started mid-year and it was later known as the 1964 1/2 (although Ford never called them that and it was officially always a 1965 model). And there were difference between the 64 1/2 and the ones made in 1965. Demand was super duper high, people were clamoring for the vehicle. Without forums all the whining was just with the people around you.
Yeah, I remember the people on the forums were crazy upset then too. Actually, as many have said on this thread already, what they did in '64 is what they should probably do now with the Bronco.
Sponsored

simadownow6988

First Edition
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC AT4 HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
This sucks! I have a LB first edition on order with the black mod top and soft top combo.
Now I am pushed to to MIC grey top with no option to wait for the availability of the options I chose.
Seriously thinking about dropping the Bronco and staying with wrangler for a little longer.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
This is actually amazing news. So as a FE customer who has always been ok with MIC, I’ve now received:

$1895 off MSRP for mod => MIC (so a net of $695, the cost of the MIC option on other 4-door models)
$495 off MSRP for headliner
$1000 in FordPass points

So $2190 free basically so far, yay!

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So if I were to change my WildTrak order from MIC to Black Modular, pushing me to a MY22, would I then still be able to change my order again to one of the new MY22 colors as well as a white mod top?
Yes

The better question would be: "If I changed my Wildtrak roof order from MIC to MOD and then back to MIC would I get the 200,000 Ford points?"

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I may be the outlier but I am stoked. As an FE buyer who wanted the mic top, I'm basically getting my Bimini top and pod lights for free 😎

Sponsored

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is actually amazing news. So as a FE customer who has always been ok with MIC, I’ve now received:

$1895 off MSRP for mod => MIC (so a net of $695, the cost of the MIC option on other 4-door models)
$495 off MSRP for headliner
$1000 in FordPass points

So $2190 free basically so far, yay!
Only get the $1000 if you had ordered the mod top (or dual tops), if you were already MIC on 3/19, you don't get the money.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So if I were to change my WildTrak order from MIC to Black Modular, pushing me to a MY22, would I then still be able to change my order again to one of the new MY22 colors as well as a white mod top?
Well...

...you can change and modify your order as much as you want all the way up until the VIN is assigned and the order is "scheduled" (about 2 weeks prior to the actual build).

*but*

White top is allegedly only going to be available on certain trims. We don't know what yet though.

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Only get the $1000 if you had ordered the mod top (or dual tops), if you were already MIC on 3/19, you don't get the money.
Fake news.

NO 2022 First Editions. Per the FAQ:

• If a Bronco two-door or four-door First Edition customer does not want the molded-in-color (MIC) roof, what happens to their 2021 order?
    • Given that the Bronco First Edition series is only a 2021 model year, these customers can choose another series by April 8, or keep the First Edition with MIC hardtop. If the customer elects to keep the MIC hardtop, then we are hoping to help make up for this with an additional 200,000 FordPass Rewards Points ($1000 value), when the customer takes delivery of their Bronco. Furthermore, we are providing complimentary sound deadening headliners on all Bronco two-door and four-door models now when ordered with a molded-in-color hard top roof. Since this is a standard option on First Edition series, we’ll be reducing the MSRP by $495.

Sponsored

BroncoScott

Outer Banks
First Name
Duston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks Wrapped Lifted Shoes
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So since I have a dual top shadow black on order, will I be able to see what new colors and packages are available for MY22 before April 8th? If the rumored green looks good then I would switch to that and just wait on the shadow black top. If the new colors looks dumb, or there isn't any new MY22 options that I want, then I would rather switch to just a cloth top and get delivery sooner.

bbostic5

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 4Runner, '08 Civic, Waiting on a 2DR Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pretty amazing that they are shafting the customers that are paying the most for a Bronco. Makes me glad that I decided to wait to see how things shake out before I buy.

RPF

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Raptor 15 Q70S/5.6 19 F-450 21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition