De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So what happens to FE orders that have dual/black tops? 2022 First Editions doesn't make a lot of sense.
According to the email from ford that was posted, FE and WT are MIC only! assuming only my21 WT qualify
Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
PRICES AINT CHANGIN FOR 22’!!!!

F YEAH FORD!

Ford Bronco đź—“  Modular Painted Top and Dual Tops Pushed to 2022 (Cloth and MIC tops only available at launch) + green color and white top confirmed 1616700258042

Sponsored

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Really, Ford? Forcing us back into MIC AGAIN? What the hell.

Need to drop Webasto for future model years. They clearly can't get the job done.

So we're getting 1000 fordpass points. I don't care about those AT ALL. Is $1900 being removed from my msrp as well?

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I had mentioned some time ago that "late availability" absolutely does not mean "Guaranteed to be available for MY22 Job #1". Saying that months ago was met with derisive responses.

Thankfully being in possession of skin thick enough to handle such comments, yet not thick enough to be uncomfortable or live with CG, has afforded me this opportunity to point it out once again while doing a fun little dance at work while laughing at those who beguiled themselves into believing whatever they wanted, despite the obvious truth.

I wasn't one of those people, but okay. I'm not fuming about it or anything. Just wondering if Ford is really having THAT much of a problem. The apparent answer is "yes".

p.s. I'm still gonna call my Bronco "Rick". And I'll still go have a beer with you. :D

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just got the email on the top:

To: Dealership Personnel

Subject: Bronco Production Update

Our team at Michigan Assembly Plant, where the Bronco is born, is on track to begin deliveries this summer, however, today we will be announcing to all Bronco customers who have placed an order the following production changes for 2021MY.

• The black painted modular hardtop and dual top roofs will move from 21MY late availability to 22MY
  • The Carbonized gray molded-in-color (MIC) roof is now the only roof option for First Edition and WildTrak Broncos
  • A no charge Sound Deadening Headliner for hardtops (previously announced to Dealers 3/19)
  • A customer price protection policy for 2022MY all current Bronco order and reservation holders (as of March 19, 2021)

While we know this news will be frustrating for dealerships and customers, we want you to know we are committed to getting customers the Bronco they want as soon as possible. We are making millions of dollars of incremental investments to increase production of Broncos to meet demand on all these high-end models. We hope to share more information soon
"Customer price protection policy." Is this like the Hyundai assurance where if you lose your job then you get a loan repayment buffer or does it mean that MY21 and MY22 are the same prices?

Obviously "just a guess" will only be considered "just a guess".

Thank you!

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How can a 2022 still be a FE? Weird.

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Base
Am I getting my damn base this year or not? LOL

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

PRICES AINT CHANGIN FOR 22’!!!!

F YEAH FORD!

Ford Bronco đź—“  Modular Painted Top and Dual Tops Pushed to 2022 (Cloth and MIC tops only available at launch) + green color and white top confirmed 1616700258042
Curious if this price protection applies to only your existing build or if you are still protected if you opt to change things up with some 22 options - like forthcoming green paint.

BroncMO

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

"Customer price protection policy." Is this like the Hyundai assurance where if you lose your job then you get a loan repayment buffer or does it mean that MY21 and MY22 are the same prices?

Obviously "just a guess" will only be considered "just a guess".

Thank you!
Same prices for current order holders.
Sponsored