Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have been looking at the conversion data on this site. What stands out to me is the OMG about stuff that has been stated with the deadly sins and the noted painted mod top being late.

Looking at the data with all the high and lux packages as well as SAS, 2door and 2.7 there are going to be a LOT of upset people when those limited items get compounded and we find out in May WTF gets scheduled.
Sponsored

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Based on info from the letter Ford sent us, it looks like the $1000 points is only if you get a 2021, so if you wait or are someone who doesn't have an allocation you don't get the point on a 2022.

For customers with Blk MOD or Dual Roof as of 3/19 - Price Reduction to reflect MIC roof - 200K FordPass Rewards Points @ delivery for 21MY ONLY ($1,000 value)

BroncMO

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That's how I also interpreted it the first time he mentions it... but then later in the video he clarifies his statement in a way that makes me think it's only for people who modify their order away from the Mod top in favor of a MY21.
I must have dropped off before that. I can only take so many of the same stupid questions that he gets asked.

Sponsored

LeshMcG

Black Diamond
First Name
Alicia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It seems to me that they are continuing to say there are "issues" and "delays" so they can validate only making a few thousand cars for MY21. At this point it seems like the majority of orders fall into the categories that push you to MY22 or are late availablity MY21. If you take all the mod tops, all the higher ends models and all the 2.7L...you aren't left with many orders to go into production.

H0pelessOpus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands; 2022 Maverick Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All the painted tops must be stuck on the container ship that ran aground in the Suez 🙃

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hm. A couple thoughts come to mind from that:

1) Could be tied to the Heritage Package.....but I'd probably file that under the "bad news" category here with so many wanting them
2) It's tied to upper trims (presumably everything but base like the Shadow Black top) - this one seems more likely
I didn’t expect you to learn #2 was correct so soon! Lol

Captain nSANEo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Seems to be a fairly even split between those that are completely unsurprised and unfazed by this and those about to set fire to something...
I'm actually laughing at the contrarian responses. There were some of us that had seen the writing on the wall and punted their reservation till MY22. But to see some that are shocked by the news strikes me as disingenuous seeing how the launch and rollout has gone.

Sponsored

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, there's one obvious thing that all you furious people need to do so y'all don't break your comps or worse. Just cancel your orders and walk away. Y'all need to do that....

thus guaranteeing non-karens who deserve their my21 get them... 🤭

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Starting to get the feeling that these carrots being dangled......white tops, green, special editions, etc. may be available in MY22 to be ordered but with eventual late availability delivery in MY23 since they will still be catching up on everything else.....

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

AFTER HOW MANY YEARS IN THE RE-MAKING? FORD NEEDS TO GET THEIR SH*T TOGETHER.... THIS ISN'T A SMOOTHY ORDER FOR F'S SAKE!
It is a bit concerning.

BandofEskimoBrothers

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So what happens to FE orders that have dual/black tops? 2022 First Editions doesn't make a lot of sense.
Nah, you will now have the rarest of the rare, a 2nd model year, first edition.

Is like a misprint baseball card.
Sponsored