First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The looooong wait is over. Picked up my 2022 Wildtrak today. Absolutely love it! Hang in there folks!

broncopic2.jpg

broncopic3.jpg

Broncopicday1.JPG
Congrats. Seeing others in our group get theirs is the only thing giving me hope.

JCBBronco

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, 5/15 is here. Time for another EDD window to come and go without a Bronco. 🤬

bniknar

Big Bend
First Name
Bri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
An old EcoDriver
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Newly picked up: HPR Big Bend, MT. At MSRP and honoring price protection as promised - thank you @Serramonte Ford : Michael Seth Banko, Sebastian Lopez, and Sean McLaughlin. I ordered in December 2020, so about 495 days total. Special call-out to @Gloff - I’ve been checking in with him constantly since the beginning; what a patient guy!

Yes it was absolutely worth the wait. I haven’t had a MT truck for over 20 years - just driving it home and rowing the gears was fantastic. And the IFS makes for a smooth drive on the pavement. The adventure begins!

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/10/22 Build Week Group HereItIs

Sponsored

Majidsho

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

A few days ago I decided to move on from my order and don’t ever go back to buy a ford again. You can judge me but I found the perfect Bronco at a dealer with $10k markup and I couldn’t resist not to buy it. I’m officially a bronco owner….! I hope everyone gets their bronco asap!
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/10/22 Build Week Group 05B5264B-29B7-439C-8019-775F1C586B01

JCBBronco

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well it finally happened. I am a proud Bronco owner now. Showed up out of no where no email or shipped on any of the trackers. Store honored MSRP. Very simple process. Walked in the front door and picked up and carried out. All in all very happy with the experience but the vehicle is a little smaller in person...........

IMG_20220316_171739891.jpg

JCBBronco

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ahhh who am I kidding? I can't even sniff the real thing! @Ford Motor Company I am in my new EDD window. WHERE IS MY BRONCO!!!!

L_Brady_

Base
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Serious question….. We are approaching 5 months on ice mountain @Ford Motor Company!!! 😡 How bad is that for them to be sitting there that long?

FrankieB45

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Escape Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So here goes my latest with @Ford Motor Company and CS:

Chat 4 May 2022: Checking my status, CS states on "chip hold" (like I didn't know since 18 Jan 22)ETA 12-18 May. I ask, is that the EDD? CS states that is the estimated date for "resolution" to the chip hold.

Chat 11 May 2022: Checking my status, CS states on "chip hold" ETA 12-18 May. I ask, is that the "resolution" date for the chip hold or delivery date...CS states delivery date.

Chat 14 May 2022: Got bored because of rain, decided to see what weekend CS had to say. Checking my status, CS states on "chip hold". Asked about any dates for resolution. CS States 11-17 April 22 ETA. I asked if they were sure, because those dates had already passed and this is the first I have heard of these dates. CS that is the only dates in our system. I inquire about the 12-18 May dates that I have been told for 2+ months. CS, no other dates in the system, will be resolved once off chip hold.

Chat 16 May 2022: Checking on my status, CS it is on chip hold and is in final stages of production awaiting micro chip installation. Estimated dealership arrival is pending. I ask, no other dates in the system. CS, no other dates are showing in the system.

As usual, nothing from @Ford Motor Company or CS. Stories are always changing! Maybe @Ford Motor Company should change their name to @ FUBAR

Best of luck for the week for all of us that are still "In Production"!!!!

Sponsored

TNBRONCO92

Big Bend
First Name
Katelyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I just chatted with Ford via Chat and they said still in production. I then asked for new estimated delivery since today was supposed to be “due date”.. they said 4/15. 😂

APIZZA

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1/14 Blend and took delivery on 4/27 - but no baby pic still. Wondering when folks in our build week have received them (IF you've received it all)

sirvegetable

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Chat 4 May 2022: Checking my status, CS states on "chip hold" (like I didn't know since 18 Jan 22)ETA 12-18 May. I ask, is that the EDD? CS states that is the estimated date for "resolution" to the chip hold.

Chat 11 May 2022: Checking my status, CS states on "chip hold" ETA 12-18 May. I ask, is that the "resolution" date for the chip hold or delivery date...CS states delivery date.

Chat 14 May 2022: Got bored because of rain, decided to see what weekend CS had to say. Checking my status, CS states on "chip hold". Asked about any dates for resolution. CS States 11-17 April 22 ETA. I asked if they were sure, because those dates had already passed and this is the first I have heard of these dates. CS that is the only dates in our system. I inquire about the 12-18 May dates that I have been told for 2+ months. CS, no other dates in the system, will be resolved once off chip hold.

Chat 16 May 2022: Checking on my status, CS it is on chip hold and is in final stages of production awaiting micro chip installation. Estimated dealership arrival is pending. I ask, no other dates in the system. CS, no other dates are showing in the system.

As usual, nothing from @Ford Motor Company or CS. Stories are always changing! Maybe @Ford Motor Company should change their name to @ FUBAR

This is almost call for call what I experienced over the last couple weeks- date moving backwards from May to April with no explanation or new dates.

sirvegetable

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Serious question….. We are approaching 5 months on ice mountain @Ford Motor Company!!! 😡 How bad is that for them to be sitting there that long?
I've been wondering this as well. Can those who have received their Broncos from Ice Mountain comment on how their car looked, any damage or other issues from being out in the elements for 5 months??

JCBBronco

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Very similar stories for me too. I was even told that mine had went back a step to "in production" after receiving the built email. Right hand doesn't know what the Left hand is doing. 50 days and counting awaiting shipment.
Sponsored