Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Did your delivery date ever change?
It didn't. Built 1/12 with a delivery window of 1/27 to 2/2 and actually came in on the 26th. Never got a shipped notification, but the backdoor updated when it was delivered. I was checking pretty much everyday.
Sponsored

omg_bbq

Black Diamond
First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG BD SAS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It didn't. Built 1/12 with a delivery window of 1/27 to 2/2 and actually came in on the 26th. Never got a shipped notification, but the backdoor updated when it was delivered. I was checking pretty much everyday.
My delivery window on the back door starts today and goes till the 10th. I’m in the same boat as you were, says shipped but the dot hasn’t filled in yet. Good job on getting the best color🤙

Bemcnamara

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F56S MINI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Congratulations! Mine is very similar but hanging out in the cold. Thanks for sharing your story and good news!

Bedderyet99

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ladies and Gentlemen, we got him!

Picked up last night from Chapman. Went about as smooth as can be and everything exactly as promised. Will go back for sure, especially being local in PA.

Initial impressions are incredible. As not much of an enthusiast and knowing very little about cars, I have been on here since reserving last April trying to learn more. To the point that anybody else cares, I think a lot of complaints and some issues brought up on here are coming from the point of car or Bronco enthusiasts and it is helpful to have that context. Coming from an old 2011 Subaru Forrester and then a Tacoma TRD Off-Road, this thing is like a spaceship.

Again, context of someone who doesn't know much about cars and never has had any luxury vehicle.

- B&O Sound System is freaking awesome. I've read here a bunch that it is underwhelming. Certainly for audiophiles and those use to high end I'm sure. To me, it is phenomenal and I couldn't imagine needing anything more.
- 2.3L is fun as hell. Responsive and sporty. I'm sure the 2.7L has more kick to it, but driving around PA state back roads on the way home, it was everything needed.
- 4A and slippery mode felt planted in the rain. Was coming down hard last night and wanted to play around with. Absolutely a difference and felt confident.
- Heated steering wheel felt just as I think I would need. Not super cold here right now, but I certainly noticed it and a difference. Not sure I would ever need it much higher and still be comfortable
- Soft top road noise was fine. Noticeable, at first and when someone passes, but didnt notice it after a bit
- Non-Sas OBX is a big vehicle. Sasquatch is awesome and looks awesome. It seems a great deal for many and I could see myself one day wanting it. However, non-sas felt plenty big to me as a daily driver and was a smooth ride with hopefully better MPG. Also, I just realized sas would not have fit in the new garage - so all good for me.
- LUX screen and cameras with 360 and front facing are AWESOME. Wireless carplay is such a simple thing that makes such a convenient difference.
- Roast cloth and EG is the fit. The look is awesome and even the blue accents are less noticeable in person. Hadnt seen this combo, let alone any EG before ordering.

I say this just for anyone else that may be in the position not knowing much about these, but has been spending countless hours and days on here. So many cool options for this vehicle and so many knowledgeable people, its hard not to question or maybe regret certain things about your order. All the above were gripes or issues that I had planted in my head after reading so much that after finally getting in, realized its an awesome vehicle and just what I need. I'm certain I'll make some changes and mods at some point, but just as it is off the line, incredible.

IMG_2978.jpg
That is close to where my dealer is. Looks amazing Congratulations on being on of the ones that made it off ICe Mountain :)

ellehey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus IS 350 F sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Picked up last night from Chapman. Went about as smooth as can be and everything exactly as promised. Will go back for sure, especially being local in PA.

Initial impressions are incredible. As not much of an enthusiast and knowing very little about cars, I have been on here since reserving last April trying to learn more. To the point that anybody else cares, I think a lot of complaints and some issues brought up on here are coming from the point of car or Bronco enthusiasts and it is helpful to have that context. Coming from an old 2011 Subaru Forrester and then a Tacoma TRD Off-Road, this thing is like a spaceship.

Again, context of someone who doesn't know much about cars and never has had any luxury vehicle.

- B&O Sound System is freaking awesome. I've read here a bunch that it is underwhelming. Certainly for audiophiles and those use to high end I'm sure. To me, it is phenomenal and I couldn't imagine needing anything more.
- 2.3L is fun as hell. Responsive and sporty. I'm sure the 2.7L has more kick to it, but driving around PA state back roads on the way home, it was everything needed.
- 4A and slippery mode felt planted in the rain. Was coming down hard last night and wanted to play around with. Absolutely a difference and felt confident.
- Heated steering wheel felt just as I think I would need. Not super cold here right now, but I certainly noticed it and a difference. Not sure I would ever need it much higher and still be comfortable
- Soft top road noise was fine. Noticeable, at first and when someone passes, but didnt notice it after a bit
- Non-Sas OBX is a big vehicle. Sasquatch is awesome and looks awesome. It seems a great deal for many and I could see myself one day wanting it. However, non-sas felt plenty big to me as a daily driver and was a smooth ride with hopefully better MPG. Also, I just realized sas would not have fit in the new garage - so all good for me.
- LUX screen and cameras with 360 and front facing are AWESOME. Wireless carplay is such a simple thing that makes such a convenient difference.
- Roast cloth and EG is the fit. The look is awesome and even the blue accents are less noticeable in person. Hadnt seen this combo, let alone any EG before ordering.

I say this just for anyone else that may be in the position not knowing much about these, but has been spending countless hours and days on here. So many cool options for this vehicle and so many knowledgeable people, its hard not to question or maybe regret certain things about your order. All the above were gripes or issues that I had planted in my head after reading so much that after finally getting in, realized its an awesome vehicle and just what I need. I'm certain I'll make some changes and mods at some point, but just as it is off the line, incredible.

IMG_2978.jpg

Thank you for sharing! My Outerbanks EG roast cloth from Chapman is frozen on ice mountain so very happy to see pix and hear your experience! Can you please share more pix of the inside when you get a chance? So eager to see the color combination!

Sponsored

Bob Britton

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
200 Series Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

StatusETA
Order NoBody CodeVINVehicle LinePrimarySecondaryVehicle LocationStatus Date / TimeStart DateEnd DateETA Disposition
J20L E5C1FMDE5CP7NLA75580Bronco In Transit Arrived at Junction Point (Indiana Harbor Belt Rr Co )Blue Island, ILJan-30-2022, 21:00 CT Feb-03-2022Feb-09-2022
My dealer just sent me an update, looks like my Bronco is out ridding the rails to California. Tracker showed built & shipped about a week ago so thinking the 2/9 ETA on tracker will be pretty close.

Inc0gnet0

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'12 Hon Pilot EXL, '16 Acura ILX, '20 Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Correction: Blend Date 1/15/22

spoke to my dealer yesterday, he stated his system shows my vehicle is completed and awaiting a ship date. Once ship date drops, may take 3-4 wks by rail to AZ. Also he acknowledged Ford delays in updating the tracker, frustrating for all. His system stated delivery to the dealership 2/6-2/10, my window sticker shows estimated delivery 2/12. He said conservatively expect end of month.
I guess i will keep hunting for cool accessories!
Well Tracker changed last night…delivery pushed 90 days to 5/15/22. Guess i can focus on my golf game now..

bniknar

Big Bend
First Name
Bri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
An old EcoDriver
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just posted: "Hotter than ever before due to many orders that still haven’t been fulfilled, the Bronco has been hampered by the ongoing chip shortage once again. The Michigan Assembly Plant in Wayne where the Ranger is also manufactured will be down through the week of February 7th."

https://www.autoevolution.com/news/...ction-downtime-over-chip-shortage-180841.html

Worth a read, other interesting tidbits there.

Bradley98

Badlands
First Name
Bradlet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My delivery window on the back door starts today and goes till the 10th. I’m in the same boat as you were, says shipped but the dot hasn’t filled in yet. Good job on getting the best color🤙
Do you have the link to the back door tracker?

Sponsored

ILoveTacos

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

IMG_2978.jpg
Congratulations, that color looks nice! Picking ours up Saturday morning from Chapman (white 4 door OBX). At the moment I feel like a little kid on Christmas eve lol

KEM IA

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No call from Granger yet but the pizza tracker just updated to 2/04 delivered! It’s happening!!
Had my sister drop off some accessories for my Bronco at Granger this morning but didn't hear they got a delivery. Last I knew it was at Omaha. If you think you should get your Bronco soon we should be on the same truck. Pizza tracker for me isn't accurate. Had a email from Hunter around 11 saying he got the accessories.

omg_bbq

Black Diamond
First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG BD SAS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Had my sister drop off some accessories for my Bronco at Granger this morning but didn't hear they got a delivery. Last I knew it was at Omaha. If you think you should get your Bronco soon we should be on the same truck. Pizza tracker for me isn't accurate. Had a email from Hunter around 11 saying he got the accessories.
Interesting, I guess the tracker is inaccurate but ahead of schedule this time. What website did you use to get the Omaha info? I haven’t had contact with anyone at Granger in a month or so since I’ve been just waiting and getting finances in order.
Sponsored