First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Does anyone know how much they going to pay for insurance coverage for their bronco. For example . Im getting a 4 door wildtrak . Any guesses ? Do I need a license plate prior to getting the vehicle. Do they give it to me at the dealer ? I never bought a new car. I've had the same old car since highschool and this is that I graduated highschool like 7 years ago lol
Sponsored

BuckyTheBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on my Basquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Does anyone know how much they going to pay for insurance coverage for their bronco. For example . Im getting a 4 door wildtrak . Any guesses ? Do I need a license plate prior to getting the vehicle. Do they give it to me at the dealer ? I never bought a new car. I've had the same old car since highschool and this is that I graduated highschool like 7 years ago lol
You can call your current insurance for a quote and let them know the VIN. Then at the dealership call them to activate it. In California you get temp tags and the plates are shipped to you (unless the dealer has them). If you’re leasing a vehicle your finance company will typically have a minimum required insurance coverage.

broncojake

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm in a similar boat to you and the best I've found is 140 a month, which I still think is insanely high. I do live in California though, and haven't had a car for years... Most quotes were coming back at about 180

dclinton88

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I quoted using my VIN, only adds $30 a month to my monthly bill. This will vary greatly based on your driving history, credit, and how many vehicles/ homes you already insure.

If you have issues finding reasonable coverage/ price, there are also insurance companies that price your coverage based on driving habits.

Sponsored

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I did reach out to my ins agent. (All State) My increase will be $80 more per year. I currently have a 2017 Kia Sportage AWD.

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is a good sign!

Sponsored

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Est 2/2/22 to Est 2/28/22 to 2/10/22. Dealer shows no longer on microchip hold.
Did you call your dealer for that info? Or did they reach out to you?

gopats54

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2021 Jeep 4XE 2018 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Did you call your dealer for that info? Or did they reach out to you?
I called my dealer. They are a small hometown dealer and not very knowledgeable. They are very customer service related so when you teach them what you are looking for, they are certainly willing to help.

The_Viking

Big Bend
First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I went by the dealer yesterday to get a status update...sadly this is what it is
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group -1420909728705473234

Indy951

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
One of the 1/24 build week people checked the pizza tracker and theirs has been shipped.
I'm holding hope that the ice mountain inventory will blend into the shipping que smoothly. I have no knowledge of the "on ground" logistics, but I'd bet its easier for MAP to take the just produced and get them on a truck or rail than it is to send people out to retrieve iced over "last week" vehicles. I'm historically wrong, though...
Sponsored