Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and a Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
week 1/24 tracker shows 59 shipped...Im really bummed now
all later in the week and slowly.. 24/25/26 no movement either. I won’t even look at the weeks after us anymore.

tjksmitty

Big Bend
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just saw from a local dealership in Canada that they just took delivery of a 1/22 blend, but not of their 1/24 blend order, I'm also a 1/24...

There truly is no correlation between who gets built/shipped, and who doesn't, but something went on between 1/17-1/26 over and above the chip hold.

There's rumbling from the 1/24 build week chat group that vehicles with 1/24-1/26 blends were most impacted by the alleged airbag issue in combo with the chip hold, I don't think any between those days have moved off production. But what's also odd, is that I was a 1/17 build week with a 1/24 blend (Monday) perhaps due to the Friday being MLK holiday 🤔 Just theorizing here.

Regardless, I think many folks' theory is accurate that the plan for clearing out Ice Mountain is as rudimentary as first completing the ones closest to the plant.. 🤙

Sponsored

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Ford Motor Company hi can you please start ignoring every week and start shipping out build week 1/17 broncos . I have had enough . I'm greedy now. Focus on us and ignore everyone or else I going down to the assembly line and grabbing the chip and installing it myself 😤😤😤

Cartman3132

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That moment you go check out built week 2/21 and they already have more people who have picked up their broncos at the dealership compared to us 😭😭😭😭😭 wtf is this ☠☠☠ why were we the most unluckiest week out of all the weeks . Like I cant find a single week doing worse than we. We are legit doing the worst and I don't see an end in sight ⚰⚰
agreed and it's disgusting- this is ford's fault 100%. they have a choice in how they deal with this and leaving our broncos in a parking lot for 3 months is a crappy way to treat customers. i'm not jumping ship as i want this vehicle but i will make sure to never buy another ford product ever again because they're a boneheaded company.

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Imagine finally getting that built status , then it ships , and your bronco ends up falling off the truck on it's way to the dealer 🤣 I wouldn't be sad , angry , or anything ...I would just take my ass to the Porsche dealer and call it a day . Not going to give myself a heart attack in my mid 20s 🥲 @Ford Motor Company I'm severely disappointed beyond measure ... You lucky Henry Ford ain't alive

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Imagine finally getting that built status , then it ships , and your bronco ends up falling off the truck on it's way to the dealer 🤣 I wouldn't be sad , angry , or anything ...I would just take my ass to the Porsche dealer and call it a day . Not going to give myself a heart attack in my mid 20s 🥲 @Ford Motor Company I'm severely disappointed beyond measure ... You lucky Henry Ford ain't alive
I know you’re frustrated and joking for the most part (kind of a laugh or cry situation), but I’m pretty sure none of this is helping our group….especially tagging Ford in these types of posts.

Sponsored

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I know you’re frustrated and joking for the most part (kind of a laugh or cry situation), but I’m pretty sure none of this is helping our group….especially tagging Ford in these types of posts.
What are they going to do ... Not ship our broncos in a timely manner 🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭☠☠☠☠⚰⚰⚰⚰

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

all later in the week and slowly.. 24/25/26 no movement either. I won’t even look at the weeks after us anymore.
I don't either. It really is depressing and my salesman quit conversing with me so that's not good news.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@Ford Motor Company

There doesn't seem to be much of a chip shortage if build weeks after ours are being built & shipped. This is starting to get super frustrating and we deserve an answer as to why our week is being skipped
I wonder if @Ford Motor Company even reads our comments. I just want to enjoy driving my Bronco, that's all.
Sponsored