First Name
Jenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Y’ALL!!!! 2 of the 3 of my trackers show “shipped”!!! dealer said one of his trackers shows a railcar number but the other doesn’t meaning he thinks i’m assigned to a railcar but it hasn’t actually left yet. he thinks my EDD of 6/28-7/4 is probably accurate! of course i’m on vacation 7/1-7/11 😭 he gave his team a heads up to try to get final inspection done day of so i can get it the fastest possible!
i definitely have my hopes up again 😅😅 not sure how to feel right now! SO excited, but also really wanting to see “built” from everyone else in our 1/17 group!
Sponsored

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Every morning I check out Bronco Blog and I get to be entertained by Osky and others. I joined this forum in July of 2020 and it has evolved into a more entertaining forum. (Thanks to Osky!) Don't stop posting even if what you want to say seems trivial. There are many of us who need to have some tiny bit of information to get us through the time of receiving our EDD. Thanks for giving me a platform to vent!

Spidurfiji

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Every morning I check out Bronco Blog and I get to be entertained by Osky and others. I joined this forum in July of 2020 and it has evolved into a more entertaining forum. (Thanks to Osky!) Don't stop posting even if what you want to say seems trivial. There are many of us who need to have some tiny bit of information to get us through the time of receiving our EDD. Thanks for giving me a platform to vent!
Happy to see we’re over 50% built; last custom order ever with Ford

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Happy to see we’re over 50% built; last custom order ever with Ford
I’ll see your last custom order statement and raise you a “my last ford ever” over here. Still in production.

Sponsored

JennaLynn02

Outer Banks
First Name
Jenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Had my normal “In Production” tracker check slap in the face this morning.
make sure you’re checking all the trackers! the backdoor & ordertrack showed “shipped” while the ford tracker didn’t yesterday & i woke up to a shipped email. also mine was “built” 6/3 but didn’t show “built” on trackers until the 4th!
keep the hope!!! mine was built over the weekend (i knew some people got built on the weekends but i always got discouraged when the week would end & i didn’t have any updates)

TtotheZ

Outer Banks
First Name
Tirzah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon, Charger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well, just checked all the trackers and still sitting firmly in production. Probably been a close to a month since the zone rep told my dealer that mine shows as “released to carrier” (yet also still on chip hold 🤔).
None of this makes any sense and I’m really hoping it just arrives out of the blue. It’s simultaneously comical (the absurdity of it all) and infuriating.

Sponsored

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well, just checked all the trackers and still sitting firmly in production. Probably been a close to a month since the zone rep told my dealer that mine shows as “released to carrier” (yet also still on chip hold 🤔).
None of this makes any sense and I’m really hoping it just arrives out of the blue. It’s simultaneously comical (the absurdity of it all) and infuriating.
I can’t even imagine. Hang in there…..we’re pulling for you.

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Let us know when you do the Tesla. I think we’d all like to see you tweets to Elon 😂
I actually met musk once . He seemed pretty cool. He is a big nerd lol he kept talking about a video game ... I forgot what it was lol met him in Miami . When he laughs he has that rich laugh , you know the laugh that only guys who are worth at least billion have 😂

Last edited:

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Putting this out there in case anyone is in the Tahoe area next week.

June 13
Alibi Ale Works
Bridge Street, Truckee, CA
3 PM to 6 PM

Pak Mule will be there with their racks. I have been looking into them as an option for my Bronco.

See ya there??? I’m driving up for the heck of it, to check out the racks, and to get some more miles on my Bronco before setting off to my long trip home in August after retirement.

Would love to see some others there.

Spidurfiji

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mr Farley talks about Ford transitioning to direct to consumer. Ford has a long way to go to do that successfully. Although I hear Tesla doesn’t communicate either but they also dont set expectations (OBJECTION- hearsay! 😁)
Sponsored