CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
never thought i'd be saying this- obviously it's probably a prank from Mikey Levine and i'm going to go back to in production a month from now but ok so overnight last night, one of my trackers updated. the one that is shop.ford.com did not update but the one that is ford.com/buy/manage... did update to
Built
Estimated Delivery 7/11/2022 - 7/17/2022
so how are we doing this osky? do i owe you $69 or are we basing it on delivery? hoping ford doesn't pull a "ford" shipping it to me.

Last edited:

Spidurfiji

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
never thought i'd be saying this- obviously it's probably a prank from Mikey Levine and i'm going to go back to in production a month from now but ok so overnight last night, one of my trackers updated. the one that is shop.ford.com did not update but the one that is ford.com/buy/manage... did update to
Built
so how are we doing this osky? do i owe you $69 or are we basing it on delivery? hoping ford doesn't pull a "ford" shipping it to me.
The backdoor tracker says built for me this morning as well. Cautiously optimistic. No EDD though

Sponsored

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Built
I never wanted to lose 69 😏 bucks more in my life 😩😩😩 I checked all 3 backdoor , Ford official , and order track and still jack squat ☠ the universe really has it against me 😩 oh yeah the bet. Just donate that 69 😏 bucks to https://bestfriends.org/ and I guess just post the confirmation here and that's it . Congrats man . I'm super happy for you 😭😭😭😭 if you don't mind. When you finally get your bronco. Please give the back bumper a good slap to check for sturdiness 🥹🥹🤧🤧 and hopefully nothing falls off from being in that temperature control warehouse that @Ford Motor Company keeps telling us where all our broncos where at this whole last 6 months 🙄🙄🙄

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I never wanted to lose 69 😏 bucks more in my life 😩😩😩 I checked all 3 backdoor , Ford official , and order track and still jack squat ☠ the universe really has it against me 😩 oh yeah the bet. Just donate that 69 😏 bucks to https://bestfriends.org/ and I guess just post the confirmation here and that's it . Congrats man . I'm super happy for you 😭😭😭😭 if you don't mind. When you finally get your bronco. Please give the back bumper a good slap to check for sturdiness 🥹🥹🤧🤧 and hopefully nothing falls off from being in that temperature control warehouse that @Ford Motor Company keeps telling us where all our broncos where at this whole last 6 months 🙄🙄🙄
thanks- obviously far from counting my chickens given all the horror stories with delivery issues but cautiously optimistic and i really believe it's going to happen for you any minute now- ford finally decided to start paying attention to us bastards. Here's the donation- it went up a few bucks due to fee but i made it in your honor!

Attachments

Sponsored

Spidurfiji

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mine hasnt been selected for rail yet. The Bronco I didnt take delivery of took two weeks to get to the dealer but that was in better times. Ill be hitting Ford on twitter again today.

Opticnerve19

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti qx60
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bc this is really happened ordered ronin Antenna and front license plate bracket relocator. Let the accessorizing begin ! Anyone purchase the front hood deflectors?

terrapete

Raptor
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT350R / 76 Scout / 65 Scout
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Frustrated as much as ever, and then surprise surprise, our Wildtrak just showed up Friday.

Ordered in Sep 2020. Reordered Oct 2021. Blend date 1/18/22. We are in Canada but only 4 hours from the plant. All trackers say it is still in production...so hopefully you guys get good news soon!

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group Bronco Wildtrak

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
thanks- obviously far from counting my chickens given all the horror stories with delivery issues but cautiously optimistic and i really believe it's going to happen for you any minute now- ford finally decided to start paying attention to us bastards. Here's the donation- it went up a few bucks due to fee but i made it in your honor!
Thanks man. I hope so too. It's been almost 2 years since I ordered it. I also hope something happens this week. I hope something happens for all of us still waiting 🤧 post pics when you get your baby 🥹