First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
sad day today. i work part time at an animal shelter and my favorite buddy unfortunately has to be put down. so in an hour he's gonna have his first and last ride in the bronco to go get a hamburger and have the best last day ever.
Is he old and sickly ? Or is he just a pitbull and that breed has a bad rep due to poor negligent bad owners who can't tell the difference between black and white 😔

BENNYBRONCOnLILCYNDICKY

Base
First Name
cyndill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Is he old and sickly ? Or is he just a pitbull and that breed has a bad rep due to poor negligent bad owners who can't tell the difference between black and white 😔
the goodest boy ever that was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. shelter life was his downfall :(

1A9FD4E6-66BC-4651-905E-9F2ADAA0A257.jpeg

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Did you get it?
i DID. Insurance problems between my company and Ford Credit but solved
Could not get the key pad to work but after many tries I suggested that the card was the wrong one. Bingo the one my salesman picked up from the GM's desk was some old one. Mine was in my glove box.
Problems with the auto door lock and unlock.............. it healed its self.
Fits in my garage but is a bit long I have to make the front alarms go crazy all the way and it is perfect
I put BF Goodrich ko2 on it for Canadian driving... not too noisy at all. Stiff ride over bad roads fault of tires?
Eco is pretty peppy
Wind noise at 100km/h is pretty bad.
Lots to adjust and learn..... for example lane keeping is the pits for me...... I had it on to drive down a country road with some construction............ and did not know how to turn it off...lol
Love the interior... leather, black and buckskin.
Owner of dealership loves it, very bright and good advertising.
My "Mall" Bronco is beautiful

Sponsored

Preheateddinner

Big Bend
First Name
S.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco BB 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Could not get the key pad to work but after many tries I suggested that the card was the wrong one. Bingo the one my salesman picked up from the GM's desk was some old one. Mine was in my glove box.
Fits in my garage but is a bit long I have to make the front alarms go crazy all the way and it is perfect
I put BF Goodrich ko2 on it for Canadian driving... not too noisy at all. Stiff ride over bad roads fault of tires?
Eco is pretty peppy
Lots to adjust and learn..... for example lane keeping is the pits for me...... I had it on to drive down a country road with some construction............ and did not know how to turn it off...lol
Congrats! Unless any of our MIA group members speak up, this means EVERYONE HAS THEIR BRONCO FINALLY!!!

Kiowa

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
suburban, clk convertible
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am happy all have theirs. I can now admit this is my only form of social media/ unbelievable time vampire that I frequent. Good luck to all and hope to either see you on the road or via other threads on this group. Thank you all.

FunForAll

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, 2 F-150s, Explorer, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Eco is pretty peppy
Try lowering your tire PSI. I had the same problem on my drive home. They were over inflated. Lately, in this warm weather I've set them a few PSI below the recommended 35 psi and the ride on my chunky roads is better.

mamamoose

Big Bend
First Name
Nikki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Taurus, 2019 Civic Type R
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Eco is pretty peppy
Congratulations!! I can't wait to hear how she does in the first snow!

Sponsored

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Eco is pretty peppy
Sooooo happy for you AB!

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Try lowering your tire PSI. I had the same problem on my drive home. They were over inflated. Lately, in this warm weather I've set them a few PSI below the recommended 35 psi and the ride on my chunky roads is better.
I think mine are at 30???

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Congratulations!! I can't wait to hear how she does in the first snow!
When the roads are really bad I always have to try them out.... even in the Edge so she will get put through her paces.

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Today began with a decent start out of Evanston, WY and a hard right turn to Ft. Collins, CO for lunch with an old friend. Then, it was off to Salida, CO for dinner and drinks with another good friend. A life of traveling the country on motorcycle leaves one with friends everywhere you can imagine!!! I have had the honor of riding well over a million miles via motorcycle throughout the country and beyond. It creates special bonds!!!

A bit better than 21 mpg overall for today’s driving. Bronco hasn’t missed a beat and is beyond all day comfortable and capable. So many off-road adventures I have passed up on. Definitely looking forward to adventures when I’m prepared and not loaded down with all the “stuff” and the rack on the hitch that I have!!

Who knows where tomorrow will find me venturing to.

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group 192B989B-B4D1-4CB2-BF12-4C05FDD3E649

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group CD221700-1197-491C-849F-59A186918CE7

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group 7C4EB6ED-AA02-4AA4-8A65-FA9855298D74

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group B4A7D1E5-23C5-4749-913C-7CFF483ABAB1

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group 469DEE91-49A5-4529-A31A-832144E9648B

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group 4830482C-1F2F-4E59-BCDD-205BEC694D2C

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group C2F38C40-36B6-4A7A-B061-7070E4BED320
Sponsored

Last edited: