Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: 1993 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My MOD codes have populated but the tear tag is unchanged ("DGA" for my 2 door), and none of the trackers are updated (no estimated delivery date yet)! 1/22 blend (1594/2011)
Sponsored

blackdiamondog

Black Diamond
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My MOD codes have populated but the tear tag is unchanged ("DGA" for my 2 door), and none of the trackers are updated (no estimated delivery date yet)! 1/22 blend (1594/2011)
i was just about 50 spots ahead of you. tear tag is still unchanged aswell but hopefully we will get a good date tomorrow.

atx_chance

Badlands
First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: 1993 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

update***

My tag changed to 4 digits and I'm showing an EDD 2/17

😊😁😊😁
Do you remember how long this took after your modules populated? Trying to figure out when my tear tag might change haha.

Sponsored

ShalisaOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
shalisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
durango
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Do you remember how long this took after your modules populated? Trying to figure out when my tear tag might change haha.

I got my codes then it after 24 hrs the tag changed.

tracker still shows in production but I have an EDD

blackdiamondog

Black Diamond
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

sorry, i know the answer to this has been discussed a few times, i just dont really feel like scrolling through 100+ pages to find it, but what is the significance of the actual tear tag (mine being DAA) changing to something different?

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

sorry, i know the answer to this has been discussed a few times, i just dont really feel like scrolling through 100+ pages to find it, but what is the significance of the actual tear tag (mine being DAA) changing to something different?
You are built.

blackdiamondog

Black Diamond
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You are built.
i was hoping you would be the one to answer this :ROFLMAO: so just the bce modules populating is the first step but the actual tear tag changing is a "confirmation" of it being completely built?

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

i was hoping you would be the one to answer this :ROFLMAO: so just the bce modules populating is the first step but the actual tear tag changing is a "confirmation" of it being completely built?
definitely!!!! Yes. Unfortunately, now you just wait. Do not expect any movement on the trackers. You should now see, if it isn’t already there, a delivery date estimate on the pizza tracker.

Sponsored

blackdiamondog

Black Diamond
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

definitely!!!! Yes. Unfortunately, now you just wait. Do not expect any movement on the trackers. You should now see, if it isn’t already there, a delivery date estimate on the pizza tracker.
does the tear tag change before or after qc? or do we know that? also, sorry for not specifying, my tear tag has not changed, so no eta on tracker. hopefully sometime tomorrow, though.

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

does the tear tag change before or after qc? or do we know that? also, sorry for not specifying, my tear tag has not changed, so no eta on tracker. hopefully sometime tomorrow, though.
they are separate events that tend to coincide. There are various QC checks as the vehicle moves down the line. the modules popping has its own QC. For our interests, QC will happen after mods and after it comes off the line. It will also have one through accessories and then before sign off to shipping when it is released from the plant.

BuckyTheBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on my Basquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

they are separate events that tend to coincide. There are various QC checks as the vehicle moves down the line. the modules popping has its own QC. For our interests, QC will happen after mods and after it comes off the line. It will also have one through accessories and then before sign off to shipping when it is released from the plant.
It might have just been a coincidence but I recall my last update was Midnight'ish. Fingers crossed for some updates on our vehicles at Midnight Michigan time tonight!
🐎

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm curious about this also. FWIW I ordered the Base + Sasquatch - so just the basic audio and no other electronic goodies. Thus far I have not been delayed.
I have the same build as you and mine is being held for a chip.