Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Consolation??? This is a chip issue and is being seen to extend across all model lines with Ford. Not a Bronco issue, solely.

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Consolation??? This is a chip issue and is being seen to extend across all model lines with Ford. Not a Bronco issue, solely.
it's remarkable how few vehicles are being built and shipped- i looked on my dealer's site for other vehicles i could buy in the meantime and i think they had about 6 new fords for sale total in their inventory. i actually don't know how the dealer and the manufacturer can sustain this

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Maybe a dumb question but I’m assuming these can be driven without these chips? So why can’t they be shipped and the chips be installed at the dealer when they are available.

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Maybe a dumb question but I’m assuming these can be driven without these chips? So why can’t they be shipped and the chips be installed at the dealer when they are available.
Same reason you can’t buy a house without a stove. It doesn’t work that way, unfortunately.

Sponsored

2kmsiebert

Big Bend
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, Mach E, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
it's remarkable how few vehicles are being built and shipped- i looked on my dealer's site for other vehicles i could buy in the meantime and i think they had about 6 new fords for sale total in their inventory. i actually don't know how the dealer and the manufacturer can sustain this
were they all ecosports? lol

Cartman3132

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
2/17 to 5/18. If I didnt have a bunch of parts sitting in my garage bought and paid for I'd consider cancelling and looking for something else. Who's to say the 5/18 EDD doesnt get push months again between now and then.
I'm storming Ice Mountain if it gets pushed again....

CarlyB

Big Bend
First Name
Carly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sponsored

weshamm

Badlands
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado Crew Cab Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I spoke to someone on the ford "800" helpline.... So mine in particular, is on a Chip Hold. Bumped out to 4/21 - 4/27 delivery. She was very nice about it, but she should be right? Ford has done Zero to keep us in the loop............ except for the bronco-rodeo... lol. We are the ones figuring the process out on the fly...

Anyhow, I asked if Ford was doing anything to keep order holders happy.... ford points, items, swag ..etc...... And she said "oh, you have not received anything?" Me... "um nope"

So they are sending some sort of package with a flag, poster, tshirt and the little bronco toy car... so that is cool.

but that is all i have to report :(

We are screwed until at least end of April.
I’ve been told I was being sent swag 4 different times over the past 5mos. I’ve not received anything yet. Hopefully you have better luck.

LucasVelez001

Wildtrak
First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I sent ford a message via Twitter. They escalated the issue to their "Specialized Vehicle Reservation team". Was given a case number. I dont expect anything from it but perhaps if they see a lot action from our end they will work on a resolution or explain what is happening or something.

Last edited:

section525

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Dealer confirmed we on hold up in this mutha.

hold.png

CincyMaddock

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have joined the club. These delays are for sure chip issues. Very disappointing. FYI we are also up against the clock for good interest rates. So let’s hope we get the Broncos soon.

I spoke to ford customer service