Carly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Most of those over at 1/31 are way past where I’m currently at (still in-production as of 1/18)
Sponsored

gopats54

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2021 Jeep 4XE 2018 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone else feel like we should boot @Ford Motor Company from the forum just for being completely useless. Please comment on how pretty my Bronco build picture is…oh wait, I don’t have one. I feel like all they are doing is watching our posts to figure out which tracking links to shut down so we don’t get any more info and stay in the dark.

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anyone else feel like we should boot @Ford Motor Company from the forum just for being completely useless. Please comment on how pretty my Bronco build picture is…oh wait, I don’t have one. I feel like all they are doing is watching our posts to figure out which tracking links to shut down so we don’t get any more info and stay in the dark.
HELL YES!

Bronco23

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Popping over from 1/31.

Funny you say that about looking for links to shutdown. I am convinced they shut Palsapp down today because of this post yesterday

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/you-will-not-believe-this-grab-a-drink.37018/

Sponsored

gopats54

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2021 Jeep 4XE 2018 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Sponsored

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It was 65 today. Was dreaming of my
Bronco w top off. First world problems
It was 82 here, 40’s tomorrow but today would have been great!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CJ7/F250/F550 4x4 RV/Porsche Panamera/CanAm X3 RR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

jeep has the jeep wave. Anyone know if there is the bronco wave ?
Good grief I hope not. Bronco groups will be filled with Bronco Sport owners complaining about how nobody waves at them, and people complaining that they passed 5 Broncos and only got 4 waves, and posting pictures shaming the non-wavers. The jeep wave thing was a video joke that some people took as a rule book that everyone must follow. I HATE the jeep wave. If I see a cool jeep I like I will wave, but I don’t think about it.

I did however pass a few Broncos on my last RV trip and blew the big train horns for them.

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Most of those over at 1/31 are way past where I’m currently at (still in-production as of 1/18)
me too- we don't say built until we have our chips i believe- we ice mountain types don't get "built" until then whereas later weeks like 1/31 are built because they get chips before us

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It was 65 today. Was dreaming of my
Bronco w top off. First world problems
is it a first world problem? because this situation seems like some third world stuff in terms of how ford is managed and in terms of the supply lines in our country!

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So what is the reason why the 1/31 week are getting their broncos built and shipped while 1/17 week is lucky to even have one person get a built status per week ☠
Sponsored