Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on my Basquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@Firefight911 and whoever else may know, the link ford sends you for you line/baby pic - what does that look like? Does it have a vin in the URL? Has anyone tried to modify it? Thinking about these pics, they clearly were taken when these were rolling off the line, not after sitting on Ice Mountain so they're cached somewhere.

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@Firefight911 and whoever else may know, the link ford sends you for you line/baby pic - what does that look like? Does it have a vin in the URL? Has anyone tried to modify it? Thinking about these pics, they clearly were taken when these were rolling off the line, not after sitting on Ice Mountain so they're cached somewhere.
Not received mine yet, but my understanding is that you will receive an email with your photo attached. Make sure your email attached to your order is accurate.

Sponsored

Southern Boi NOLA

Base
First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is the email I got.
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group 1645639086130

tjksmitty

Big Bend
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Not received mine yet, but my understanding is that you will receive an email with your photo attached. Make sure your email attached to your order is accurate.
Curious how this would work if you ordered direct through the dealership? Would they receive one?

Rkgzx9leftcoast

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That one where it's by itself, no trucks behind it makes me think these were brought in from the lot to update/fix. Most of the line pics I've seen from weeks not affected were full....?

2kmsiebert

Big Bend
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, Mach E, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Is a link, and you can open or save oncw you click on it….

Here is my link if it helps at all
https://cl.exct.net/?qs=c2b2ca19761...1b64885cd0fc7796a349008fe7c18f735b0208b2681fc

Not seeing my vin in there
Sponsored