Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat Sport, Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Is it normal for the ordertrack website (3rd party by forum member) to show no info about shipping aside from highlighting 'Rail' for those shipped via rail?
I'm pretty sure thats all it will say unless he has some way of pulling the Rail car info and tracking that. If we can get the car #'s from BU on all of ours I will track them at work at let everyone know when we send them into the auto facility to be unloaded.
Source: I control the Rail traffic from OKC to DFW. 😆

atx_chance

Badlands
First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: 1993 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm pretty sure thats all it will say unless he has some way of pulling the Rail car info and tracking that. If we can get the car #'s from BU on all of ours I will track them at work at let everyone know when we send them into the auto facility to be unloaded.
Source: I control the Rail traffic from OKC to DFW. 😆
I read that ford customer support can share the rail car information with us (call or chat), so I'll try that tomorrow!

Dusty_Bronc

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 VW Passat, 2016 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

rms333

Outer Banks
First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It’s all happening !! My pizza tracker still says in production, but order track app said awaiting shipment.. so I checked the back door tracker and that said “in production” still but I scrolled down and it now has a check mark next to Built estimated delivery of 4/16-4/22 !!! 💃🏻 💃🏻 💃🏻

Jeffiedean

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 f150 screw
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Anyone on convoy Flip to shipped yet? Delivery is between now and Wednesday so I'm getting anxious. Carvana is picking up our Rogue today.

Bronc_Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone on convoy Flip to shipped yet? Delivery is between now and Wednesday so I'm getting anxious. Carvana is picking up our Rogue today.
I'm still waiting for shipping, but I sold my car to Carvana yesterday. Crazy easy. They don't even attempt to inspect the vehicle. They just take some photos. Mine was filthy inside and out. I don't know how Carvana makes money, they will have to spend at least $1500 to flip my car...

Sponsored

rms333

Outer Banks
First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm still waiting for shipping, but I sold my car to Carvana yesterday. Crazy easy. They don't even attempt to inspect the vehicle. They just take some photos. Mine was filthy inside and out. I don't know how Carvana makes money, they will have to spend at least $1500 to flip my car...
That’s our plan too. I am just waiting on a shipping email and we will sell to Carvana. We have a Cx9, it is nothing special but has pretty low miles, they are offering us $24 k. I about 💩 myself when I saw that. This was in March, so of course that offer expired and I got even more depressed about my bronco not being ready 🤣 I have no clue how they make money? A cx9????? Like what??? We would have sold it then but we couldn’t do 1 vehicle for an indefinite amount of time while waiting …

ThugBunnyExpress

Big Bend
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lambofeeties
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Someone here mentioned that prior to them getting their built email their ordertrack.app status changed from hold to asn and went from convoy to rail ... Smh I've been in asn status for 2 days and nothing 😭🥲☠

Screenshot_20220330-125610.png
That would be the Harvard grad that said that XD

ThugBunnyExpress

Big Bend
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lambofeeties
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm 1/19. It appears to be a total random walk, as in whichever row they happen to walk up that morning gets new modules.

And, of course, the order in which the vehicles is parked is another random walk.

I can confidently predict, however, that either be or close to be tail end Charlie.

I'll have your six, fellow 1/17'ers.
IGY6