Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So what percentage down payment yall planning on dropping when you pick up your bronco ? I'm curious. I been thinking of dropping between 15k to 25k for my bronco but still thinking about it . Oh yeah my bronco around 59k forgot to mention

broke-make-it-rain.gif
It all depends on the rate. I picked my Bronco up on 4/1. I got my best rate of 2.09% on 40k/4y and $20k down on my 60k pony. I worked it through Bank of America and compared all the mixes. I told them I was prepared to pay in cash, which may have helped. 45 days ago, my rate was 1.9% so I lost money due to Ford/industry delays, but still happy I’m under 2.5%. The F&I guy at the dealership said his best rate he’s offering is well above 3.5 (Fifth Third Bank, I think).

The F&I guy then told me he could sell my Badlands for me and I’d pocket 15k.

didn’t even consider it. I’m totally bought in to this badlands experience. Took the top all the way down and drove off the lot. Sat 15 minutes in Austin traffic with the B&O spreading some Grateful Dead freedom across the highway. Got home an hour later and still have that new car smell 😍

Hadn‘t managed to get out of the car before two neighbors (one a Rubicon devotee) came over to gawk.

Yes, the wait was unforgivable and often unbearable, but the vehicle is all that I expected and more.

Keep the faith and work with you banker to lock in a rate today.
Sponsored

BadDaddyP

Badlands
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It all depends on the rate. I picked my Bronco up on 4/1. I got my best rate of 2.09% on 40k/4y and $20k down on my 60k pony. I worked it through Bank of America and compared all the mixes. I told them I was prepared to pay in cash, which may have helped. 45 days ago, my rate was 1.9% so I lost money due to Ford/industry delays, but still happy I’m under 2.5%. The F&I guy at the dealership said his best rate he’s offering is well above 3.5 (Fifth Third Bank, I think).

The F&I guy then told me he could sell my Badlands for me and I’d pocket 15k.

didn’t even consider it. I’m totally bought in to this badlands experience. Took the top all the way down and drove off the lot. Sat 15 minutes in Austin traffic with the B&O spreading some Grateful Dead freedom across the highway. Got home an hour later and still have that new car smell 😍

Hadn‘t managed to get out of the car before two neighbors (one a Rubicon devotee) came over to gawk.

Yes, the wait was unforgivable and often unbearable, but the vehicle is all that I expected and more.

Keep the faith and work with you banker to lock in a rate today.
Oh And Duke lost! Bigger smile on my face!!!

CincyMaddock

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey all I have a tear tag of KDB3 does this mean anything. I searched the forum and didn’t really find and answer. Hopefully it means something.

nic_papagiorgio

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi e-tron
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm right there with you, except I'm also battling some crippling depression brought on from the end of an engagement with a woman I thought was the one. I was really hoping to have my rig by now so I could distract myself with customizations and start going on some fishing and hiking trips with my pup as the weather gets warmer. I figured that maybe, in the process of doing all that, I'd start to enjoy the stuff I used to love doing. Silly to peg it all to a new vehicle, perhaps, but having something to look forward to definitely helps me.
that's a good lookin pup. hang in there man.

gopats54

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2021 Jeep 4XE 2018 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey all I have a tear tag of KDB3 does this mean anything. I searched the forum and didn’t really find and answer. Hopefully it means something.
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group 50319862-945D-4DC1-B5CE-E6933B46A877

Sponsored

Deltamav

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, I may have some movement. Although the pizza tracker still says "In Production," the Order Track App has moved from "In Production" to "Awaiting Shipment."

For those whose pizza trackers have moved to built status - is this considered progress? Does it typically precede more official "built" confirmation from Ford?

BIg B. Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well, I may have some movement. Although the pizza tracker still says "In Production," the Order Track App has moved from "In Production" to "Awaiting Shipment."

For those whose pizza trackers have moved to built status - is this considered progress? Does it typically precede more official "built" confirmation from Ford?
Some people got a built email after noticing the Awaiting Shipment but some people noticed it, waited, then it just disappeared. I think it just means you might be close. Lol, good luck next week.

Pattytester

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Patty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What if Ford said, “We need to shut these ice mountain folks up. Let’s put them all in built status, and just never move them to shipped. They’d never know.

They’ll think they’re moving, and it’ll buy us more time to get out interns out to the parking lot!” 😂🤣😳 #fomocoshitsho

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Does anyone know if Broncos get delivered to the dealer on Sundays? Mine is coming convoy and should be here between the 2nd and the 8th.

Sponsored

Bronc_Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
we went from 2.29 to 3.44.
This is actually the only thing I'm twisted about. I've been in no rush to get my Bronco as I actually don't drive more than about 5 miles a month, unless I do a weekend getaway.

Wildtrak2020

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What if Ford said, “We need to shut these ice mountain folks up. Let’s put them all in built status, and just never move them to shipped. They’d never know.

They’ll think they’re moving, and it’ll buy us more time to get out interns out to the parking lot!” 😂🤣😳 #fomocoshitsho
certainly sounds like something @Ford would do!

Deltamav

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
that's a good lookin pup. hang in there man.
Thanks! Her name is Winnie and she's an old english sheepdog. That picture was taken when she was like 9 weeks old and she could still fit in my puppy satchel. Now she's huge! That's her with Yoda, one of my two cats.
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group PXL_20220321_182754844

bronco2322

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My status just changed to “shipped!” My dealer contacted me yesterday saying delivery will be April 9-15 (after being pushed back to May 10-15).
what is your build?
Sponsored