Bethanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just got off the phone with Bronco customer service and they told me mine will be here Friday. Coming convoy to Ohio.
Is there a specific number for Bronco customer service? when I call CS I just get told to check with my dealer.
Sponsored

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Is there a specific number for Bronco customer service? when I call CS I just get told to check with my dealer.
800-334-4375. I have it saved in my phone :ROFLMAO:

Beggleston

Base
First Name
Bethanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Took delivery today……in a snowstorm. Love the vehicle, the process to get here, well not so much. Really mixed emotions but being here so long just hopeful for everyone else to get theirs delivered soon.
I am also in Michigan but not delivered yet. Did you get a notification about it being in transit? If so, how soon before it showed up? Mine has an estimated date for this week but still shows pending.

Indy951

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm having trouble with ordertrack app. Invalid VIN message. If I enter so much as the number "1" it pops the message. Ideas?

Sponsored

Wildtrak2020

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just checked the backdoor tracker and the idjits at Ford have moved my EDD once again from 3/31 - 4/6 to 4/5 - 4/11.

Man I really wish they'd get their shit together, but I guess that's too much to ask at this point :rolleyes:

DjTanner

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I thought I'd give my own try to Ford Marketing and see what they could tell me.

It's been released and awaiting shipment with an EDD of 4/15-4/21.

I asked what was taking so long for it to ship and she said "it's been released and is awaiting shipment, but there is no delay". LOL

I'm guessing it will make it on a train by the end of week and could still get to me by 4/21 if I'm lucky.

Turning 41 on 4/24 and what a sweet Birthday gift it could be if it shows up by then.
Don't get your hopes up haha! Mine was built 3/28 with a EDD of 4/8 - 4/14 to GA. But, its still sitting up there, chat support couldn't tell me anything this morning, except it's built with no holds.

mamamoose

Big Bend
First Name
Nikki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Taurus, 2019 Civic Type R
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
@mamamoose is taking delivery at Boucher in Janesville too and my dealer is waiting on a BB. I've also been following that one. We're only 6 hours from MAP so hopefully a quick turn!
The last time I spoke with my BFF's husband, we had an EDD 4/5-4/11. @Climber

lancobronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 IH Scout II, Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am putting some good vibes out in the world and donating @AndIAreSo a beer. The least I could do with all the bandwidth I've used by checking his app tracker multiple times a day.

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I thought I'd give my own try to Ford Marketing and see what they could tell me.

It's been released and awaiting shipment with an EDD of 4/15-4/21.

I asked what was taking so long for it to ship and she said "it's been released and is awaiting shipment, but there is no delay". LOL

I'm guessing it will make it on a train by the end of week and could still get to me by 4/21 if I'm lucky.

Turning 41 on 4/24 and what a sweet Birthday gift it could be if it shows up by then.
Best gift ever!

Sponsored

Brewdaddy

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler (Now sold - thanks Carvana)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am also in Michigan but not delivered yet. Did you get a notification about it being in transit? If so, how soon before it showed up? Mine has an estimated date for this week but still shows pending.
I had two different dates, email from Ford said delivery March 24th - 30th, online tracker was April 24th - 28th. It was about a week after receiving the build update. Vehicle was delivered to the dealership this past Friday.

Delivery just means new issues to worry about - finding mud flaps is a significant problem…..but a better problem to have……

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am putting some good vibes out in the world and donating @AndIAreSo a beer. The least I could do with all the bandwidth I've used by checking his app tracker multiple times a day.
I donated a cup of coffee. I check it a lot and maybe his wife will be happy now!

Dusty_Bronc

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 VW Passat, 2016 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The last time I spoke with my BFF's husband, we had an EDD 4/5-4/11. @Climber
Just spoke with my dealer and he mentioned that mine is scheduled to be released by Ford on 4/10 then could take up to 14 days to ship from what he's been seeing. Odd because 4/10 was the last day of my EDD window.

BuckyTheBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on my Basquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Does anyone know if people are physically driving broncos to dealerships because of the truck shortage? Wouldn't that rack up the miles on them?

Brewdaddy

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler (Now sold - thanks Carvana)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Does anyone know if people are physically driving broncos to dealerships because of the truck shortage? Wouldn't that rack up the miles on them?
Mine had 47 miles when I took delivery today. Only a few miles when I drove it last Friday……right off the truck. Was it test driven, maybe……..
Sponsored