Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST, Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm curious about this as well. Trying to figure out what rear seat covers to use that will accommodate the arm rest.
If I recall, its for Lux package. I have them in the WIldtrak, but when it comes to the photos you're seeing it is probably a generic render that has it included. Wildtrak trims show the "capable front bumper" from Badlands and really it is the plastic bumper that comes standard like the Outerbanks.

I might be wrong, and I'm recalling from a memory over a year and half ago when I was choosing which options I wanted.
Sponsored

DasQball

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well, this is an improvement. @Ford Motor Company now comments on status changes, not just deliveries. I take back my comment on banning them from the forum since they are such a dedicated member to providing timely information to all who have been patiently waiting. See what a productive member of this forum they are? In fact, I nominate @Ford Motor Company to personally deliver updates to each and every member in the 1/17/22 build week on where their Bronco is in the process and when they can expect the next stage to begin.
RIght! I was hoping @Ford Motor Company can help resolve the Ford Pass Rewards issue I'm having in regards to the painted modular hard top... can we add that to the list too?

Brewdaddy

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler (Now sold - thanks Carvana)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
RIght! I was hoping @Ford Motor Company can help resolve the Ford Pass Rewards issue I'm having in regards to the painted modular hard top... can we add that to the list too?
I had no issues with the Ford Pass Points, salesperson had it applied when I took delivery yesterday, 220k points (I originally had the hard top ordered).

Pattytester

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Patty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You lost us at @Ford_Motor_Company helping…….

At best, once you take delivery they may chime in with a “congrats”. But, helping their customers, Fords got no interest in that.

Sponsored

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

JD18

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, Porsche Macan GTS, Bronco Badlands 2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had no issues with the Ford Pass Points, salesperson had it applied when I took delivery yesterday, 220k points (I originally had the hard top ordered).
Don’t have my bronco yet. But do have confirmation from my salesperson I have the 220k points plus another 42k for the purchase later. If your salesperson isn’t aware on how to get your points tied to you. Def have them figure it out now vs pickup day.

B3CDC684-8B5A-4418-BD93-1E241092EF3D.jpeg

Omivol

Big Bend
First Name
Naomi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V, Jeep Wrangler, 1972 Chevy Blazer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Me too, I for sure thought it meant I’d see an email this week. I noticed my vehicle status changed Monday night. Still no change and stuck in production. 😒
Do you have the mid package by chance? This is also our production week, and it's just been crickets. Our dealer told us the holdup is the microchip for heated seats (which we do not care about). Our delivery date moved from 2/17 to 5/17 several weeks ago before Ford moved the estimated delivery date.

joja_peach

Outer Banks
First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Maxima
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If I recall, its for Lux package. I have them in the WIldtrak, but when it comes to the photos you're seeing it is probably a generic render that has it included. Wildtrak trims show the "capable front bumper" from Badlands and really it is the plastic bumper that comes standard like the Outerbanks.

I might be wrong, and I'm recalling from a memory over a year and half ago when I was choosing which options I wanted.
So, is it just an armrest, or does it contain cupholders also? *fingers crossed*

BIg B. Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Do you have the mid package by chance? This is also our production week, and it's just been crickets. Our dealer told us the holdup is the microchip for heated seats (which we do not care about). Our delivery date moved from 2/17 to 5/17 several weeks ago before Ford moved the estimated delivery date.
I do have the mid package and the heated seats. I knew I had a lot of the things that would cause delays but we decided to keep everything we wanted. The ASN notification has since disappeared on the tracking page so I’m back to thinking mine will be here in May.

Sponsored

Omivol

Big Bend
First Name
Naomi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V, Jeep Wrangler, 1972 Chevy Blazer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I do have the mid package and the heated seats. I knew I had a lot of the things that would cause delays but we decided to keep everything we wanted. The ASN notification has since disappeared on the tracking page so I’m back to thinking mine will be here in May.
OK thank you! We were not given the option to make any changes, so we are just waiting as well. I am holding out hope for May, but I am not feeling optimistic. However, seeing people in our build week having a change in status does give a glimmer of hope.

BIg B. Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

OK thank you! We were not given the option to make any changes, so we are just waiting as well. I am holding out hope for May, but I am not feeling optimistic. However, seeing people in our build week having a change in status does give a glimmer of hope.
Yeah, I’m glad to see people getting built and shipped. Good luck on getting your’s sooner rather than later. 🙂

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There are quite a few newer folks popping in lately. WELCOME!!!!! I also see a few posts related to what to expect upon delivery, wondering what to ensure your dealer handles in way of Ford Pass points, etc.

Well, I have your answer...

Go to page one, post one, and scroll down to the pre-delivery checklist link. This is an extensive and exhaustive list of all things delivery-related that no one should skip, whether they be old or new here.

There are also many other links that lead to a variety of information and other locations to fulfill most, if not all, your education needs and assistance before getting your hands on your new Bronco.

Page one, post one. It's where all the cool kids go.

DasQball

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah, I can tell you, my situation is not normal. So many f ups along the way. Basically, I had an order and a reservation and it got cancelled by either Ford or my dealer. That order has the hardtop. The one that got delivered did not... And it wasn't my fault, so I don't know how to fix it.
Sponsored