Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This has been discussed but how do I track rail
you can either go to ā€¦ā€¦

Page one, post one,

or top of the forum and click on the tab, ā€˜trackersā€™.
Sponsored

lancobronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 IH Scout II, Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just called and got the $100 gift card. She asked if it was my first Ford and I said no, which is true. She then emailed it right away and gave me the code for the price protection without me asking.

She also said I was still on chip hold and that my EDD was 5/14, which was my date before the EDD disappeared. Doubtful but I guess I can do some gear shopping in the meantime...
@Ford on Twitter just got back to me and are emailing one.

mamamoose

Big Bend
First Name
Nikki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Taurus, 2019 Civic Type R
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Do you all want pictures of the interior? I'm taking my precious in to get her windows tinted tomorrow.

Opticnerve19

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti qx60
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For tracking vehicle how do I find car initials and car number. Iā€™m sorry I canā€™t figure this out

Sponsored

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

For tracking vehicle how do I find car initials and car number. Iā€™m sorry I canā€™t figure this out
Contact your dealer. Tell them to pull up the status screen. Look in the secondary status window. Your rail car info will be in there. Some have had look through Ford chat/phone in retrieving it but, dealer absolutely has it.

Last edited:

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Do you all want pictures of the interior? I'm taking my precious in to get her windows tinted tomorrow.
Make sure you go to a place that charges an arm for tints because if not it will bubble and no one wants that

mamamoose

Big Bend
First Name
Nikki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Make sure you go to a place that charges an arm for tints because if not it will bubble and no one wants that
Hubby is taking it to the same guy who did his car and it is ceramic, I think.

20220417_073428.jpg

Sponsored

mamamoose

Big Bend
First Name
Nikki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Oh wow matching colors. Very nice.
Yeah . . . It really looks like it, but his is a grey pearlescent and mine is Area 51. Weird, right?

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah . . . It really looks like it, but his is a grey pearlescent and mine is Area 51. Weird, right?
Take some pics of that bronco. I want to see it as if I was up close . You're so lucky. My bronco has shipped but Ford tells me I should have it by may 24th... How the hell does it take over a month to ship šŸ™„ I know I don't live in Michigan , I live in Miami but Jesus Christ . I drove from Miami to new York in 3 days šŸ™„ at least my bronco is finally on it's last stage . 3 months in production ā˜ 

Pattytester

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Patty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Here we go šŸ˜

on a rail car in OH. Originally expected to be in Tampa 4/24. Just nowCSX updated to 4/27.

I thought the delays and mismanagement were over when I left MAP. Ffs

Iā€™m going to be really happy when I get this #$&@&$% thing and donā€™t have to track anything.

Jeffiedean

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 f150 screw
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Update....haven't got a pick up date from the dealer still. Been waiting on them to call me back about financing since Monday morning. The lady I talk to in the front offi e over at my dealer isnt very helpful at all. My sales guy was off yesterday. Sent him a text this morning and no response. Then called him about 20 minutes ago, no response. Hopefully he's just busy with other customers. We've been without a car for my wife for 3 weeks and this delivery is a month later than "ford" estimated already. I am admittedly very anxious but dang, this just seems too hard to give them 45k dollars šŸ¤£

Also note: I understand there are things they have to do before I can take it. Cleaning it, look it over, etc. I've seen people take their broncos home 2 hours after it rolled off the truck, however.

SuicidalSmurf

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Velocity Blue Base Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Base
Speaking of trains, I got my railcar number from Ford chat and it was a TTGX prefix. It's Burlington Northern/Santa Fe per chat, and I can't figure out what number to call. I tried the one number in the tracker link with the same prefix and it couldn't find the info despite using the keypad. EDD was 1/21-1/27 so I'm gonna take that to mean it's on a truck to the dealer lol.

Oh yeah, and chat said "in transit arrived rail"
Sponsored