First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Iā€™m expecting the same however my EDD had not changed since the original push in February. Itā€™s sat at today May 4. As of today My dealer says thatā€™s all they know and many meet the dates. Mine has never been pushed. So Iā€™m sure on Thursday the regular day ford updates the system Iā€™ll be pushed but maybe it will be a little more possible since I assume someone evaluated. Big assumption I know.
They change your EDDs on Thursday? The last four times they updated mine it changed Tuesday night for me?
Sponsored

section525

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Does anyone know how I can find out where my bronco is at ? It shipped April 14. It has a built checkmark in the tracker. My dealer doesn't know where it is at . Ford doesn't know where it is at. Its going to Miami . Anyone know what I can do ?
Bro were you able to track the train? In my experience once itā€™s at end-of-rail there is no accurate way to track it from there. Itā€™s just wait to hear from the dealer or sneak into the rail yard and smack it on the rear bumper and add an Apple AirTag to it.

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They change your EDDs on Thursday? The last four times they updated mine it changed Tuesday night for me?
My hasnā€™t changed yet. I was saying they next update on Thursday. And on Tuesday

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What a mess. First in transit. Then on chip on hold. Then released from chip hold. Now back on chip hold. What a mess ford.
Wtf . Does the built part in the tracker have a checkmark ?

Sponsored

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mine has a built date of March 26th but the dot next to it is still blank

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What's the website where you have to do some hacking and remove some line of code to get the vin search bar to pop up so I can input my vin and maybe that will show something . Appreciate the help. Which sexy mofo is going to help me I wonder

Ford Bronco šŸ›  1/17/2022 Build week group pls-send-help-help-me

Sponsored

BeeMiller

Outer Banks
First Name
Betty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Furion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine won't be showing up on the 7th as the tracker got moved to (they don't have an ETA for me yet). I suggest calling Ford's Marketing Program Headquarters (MPH). 800.334.4375. I hope yours shows up.
That's the number I've called the last 3 weeks. The first two weeks I got two different very sweet and very helpful women. Both saying between May 1st and May 7th. I called today and the man says, "it's in production." And that's all he'd say what he seen. Told me to talk to my useless dealer or check my Ford website myself.
Then ask me to give high scores for his actions today. He got 3s all the way across the survey. I figured I'd call again Friday if I hadn't heard anything by then. See if I could talk to a knowledgeable human.

BeeMiller

Outer Banks
First Name
Betty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Furion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes mine disappeared on the tracker but the dealer system always had the date. They have given me screenshots of the date
I don't get much info from my dealer. They tell me what I want to hear and I'd love a screenshot, but that won't happen! LOL. Not sure why my salesman gets a commision from me. Hell he's not even the original salesman I had. He took me in when the first one decided to leave.

section525

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What's your VIN and mother's maiden name? šŸ˜

Osky's maiden name is Farfegnugen.