Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 IH Scout II, Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well, did she look into it?
Via her DMs, she is. I know she can't do anything with her title, but at least she's doing her job on social media.
Sponsored

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Via her DMs, she is. I know she can't do anything with her title, but at least she's doing her job on social media.
I wish everyone would just do there job.

Spidurfiji

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Daily, Im amazed at how poorly Ford has handled this. Perhaps we are just a blip on the screen, and we know they have chosen the easy / less cost path by ignoring Ice Mountain. But the fact Ford literally has made no effort at transparency and communication is astounding.

All the delays and miscommunication on trucks supposedly finished and in transport? Wtf is going on? I know there are distribution bottlenecks but Ford seems to not have control on ANYTHING.

Are there not enough of us for Ford to care or (as the cynic in me believes) Ford wants us to cancel and is betting on a percentage of us to walk away. They complete the trucks as they can and add to dealer inventory (over special order) to be sold at higher prices. Ford cant just be this incompetent?

sadly my personality dictates that I try to figure out Ford’s decisioning process which is a fruitless, maddening endeavor.

Sponsored

Jander76

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Daily, Im amazed at how poorly Ford has handled this. Perhaps we are just a blip on the screen, and we know they have chosen the easy / less cost path by ignoring Ice Mountain. But the fact Ford literally has made no effort at transparency and communication is astounding.

All the delays and miscommunication on trucks supposedly finished and in transport? Wtf is going on? I know there are distribution bottlenecks but Ford seems to not have control on ANYTHING.

Are there not enough of us for Ford to care or (as the cynic in me believes) Ford wants us to cancel and is betting on a percentage of us to walk away. They complete the trucks as they can and add to dealer inventory (over special order) to be sold at higher prices. Ford cant just be this incompetent?

sadly my personality dictates that I try to figure out Ford’s decisioning process which is a fruitless, maddening endeavor.
Oh they could easily fix this, it is just they don't care.. they are focused on line orders, f150s and raptors. They made a poor choice to place things in the lot without a plan and still have no viable way to get out of the water, it is reckless and incompetent, but we are just numbers to them.

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Am I the only one left in production?
no and as a reminder if you haven’t update the sheet…..
Here what the data says

EBB41B2D-15E2-4EB0-A8C0-300B358BC8EE.jpeg

Sponsored

Spidurfiji

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Oh they could easily fix this, it is just they don't care.. they are focused on line orders, f150s and raptors. They made a poor choice to place things in the lot without a plan and still have no viable way to get out of the water, it is reckless and incompetent, but we are just numbers to them.

I 100% agree with you but theyve compounded the error by the lack of communication.

At this point I think they havent told us anything because 1) there is no plan in place, by choice and/ or 2) if they say we will finish our trucks but not until July or Augst or something they will look like a “bad guy” or incompetent or both and will be pressured into offering something for the screwup. They dont want to do that or dont care and certainly dont want the pressure. So Ford stays silent hoping we just shut up and take it or walk away.

Spidurfiji

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nope. I been sitting on a ramp all this time while in production. Now I just got changed to chip hold which I’ve never been on.
Complete buffoonery as they have no inventory control or they took stuff from your bronco after it was built.

Spidurfiji

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

JD18

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, Porsche Macan GTS, Bronco Badlands 2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I guess you could applaud Ford for keeping production lines open and not screwing over the workforce but they appear to be completely incompetent. They cant delivery anything they have messaged. #StayPumped.
I would think they have to pay the workers if they keep the line running or not so in their minds they calc the cost of disgruntled customer confidence vs keeping the line running. Unfortunately they are aware if we walk away from our orders the dealer will get the order n b able to easily sell it to someone else.
Sponsored