First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
rail car is sitting in Louisville KY for a few days now. Message is "load, etad waybill reporting Louisville KY, no estimated eta"...anyone know what is happening to the train?

Is one rail carrier transferring it to another? Possibly CSX to NSRR?

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So after about 10 phone calls to customer service they finally gave me the $100 gift card…ordered my $100 worth of stuff and it shipped the next day…so do we think we could get the merchandise shipping department to transfer to the bronco shipping department….🤪🤪
I do love all of my Bronco swag. I wear one of my t-shirts to work on Fridays along with my hat. Tell everyone it's Bronco t-shirt day!

BeeMiller

Outer Banks
First Name
Betty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Furion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Has anyone ordered a bimini top? Could be something to some Ford points on but black is so boring. The JTopsUsa ones look nice
I have one I got from Ford. It's the Bestop that some poeple claim they hate. Not sure why. Mine fits pretty darn good and doesn't flap around or anything. And definitely keeps the suns rays off any human in the truck. My 11 yr old grandson hooks up the passenger side with ease when he gets in with me.

JennaLynn02

Outer Banks
First Name
Jenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
rail car is sitting in Louisville KY for a few days now. Message is "load, etad waybill reporting Louisville KY, no estimated eta"...anyone know what is happening to the train?

well mine went from illinois back to indiana & i’m in AZ….
was in illinois with no eta for like 3 days. now in indiana with no eta. this is taking way longer than i expected. 😭

Sponsored

JennaLynn02

Outer Banks
First Name
Jenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m on a westward train as well. Just checked now and my last location was Coburn Texas headed west to AZ.
omg you’re already in texas?!? i went from illinois, back to indiana & no eta yet again for the second time in a week. 😭

BeeMiller

Outer Banks
First Name
Betty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Furion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wow, we have some action on going with our family! Could it be that we are finally all going to see our Broncos soon? I hope so!!! Christmas in June and July. Fingers crossed!!

Took mine out for a long drive from Folsom to Truckee down the western side of Lake Tahoe and back down Hwy 50 back to Folsom. Heavenly drive! Averaged 21 mpg. I’m petty happy about that. No crazy driving but, plenty of climbing and twisting roads in the mountains. Finally, broke 1000 miles. Work is still dominating my schedule with well over 1200 hours of overtime to date since January 1st. Today marks 60 days until I step off the fire engine one last time.

Had some of the best shrimp tacos I have ever had and got to test fit the Pak Mule rear rack. Perfect fit and very versatile.

Tomorrow, Marvin goes in for ceramic paint protection, window tinting, and clear bra on the front leading edge and window frame.

After that is done, time to get all six auxiliary switches filled up with the lights, compressor, GMRS radio and other goodies that are starting to show up.

0B64FB5C-BC13-4F8A-973D-8A3345D8ADEC.jpeg

1CE1EBF6-CBA2-4E7D-905C-A2A767494A5F.jpeg

436FEA7C-A014-411A-A3DC-042A6F06C501.jpeg

959522AB-4619-417A-A1F7-598EDF79150E.jpeg

D9B626B6-B917-4D54-B427-01AD64F83420.jpeg

AC79BA2C-5D95-4958-9DDD-5D4AD64FE641.jpeg

FE9D13D2-984F-43A8-A1EF-29620FF84335.jpeg

FDB46A6D-5E48-4FE8-BC47-FC82A3C55D5E.jpeg
I was thinking of getting the textured rock guard for the front of my hood. But mine goes in tomorrow for all her protection and window tinting!

BeeMiller

Outer Banks
First Name
Betty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Furion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m leaning towards the JTop because I like the full coverage and that you can leave it on under the soft top.
The Bestop I have, I leave on. Just a couple of hooks to undo when closing the soft top and luckily isn't in the way of anything.

Mitts583

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
omg you’re already in texas?!? i went from illinois, back to indiana & no eta yet again for the second time in a week. 😭
Mine did the same thing and didn’t update all weekend. I was stuck in Blue Island IL for a few days.

So far I’ve tracked my train on the following path…

MI, OH, IN, IL, IN, IL, MO, KS, TX.

I just called and the last waypoint was Friona, TX on the far north/west corner of the state.

JennaLynn02

Outer Banks
First Name
Jenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine did the same thing and didn’t update all weekend. I was stuck in Blue Island IL for a few days.

So far I’ve tracked my train on the following path…

MI, OH, IN, IL, IN, IL, MO, KS, TX.

I just called and the last waypoint was Friona, TX on the far north/west corner of the state.
ok that makes me feel waaay better! thank you!!! hope you get yours super soon!

Sponsored

Pattytester

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Patty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Louisville is a CSX hub.

The_Viking

Big Bend
First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Louisville is a CSX hub.
Ford has a Superduty Truck Plant there too. Another reason it may be sitting...loading trucks for a couple of days, then headed south. The rub is the railcar my Bronco is on was origianly scheduled to be in ATL today.

Opticnerve19

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti qx60
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What loan rates is everyone looking at now ? Just emailed my dealer to see if we should lock in a rate

The_Viking

Big Bend
First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
2-4% if your credit is excellent. I would lock in ASAP as the Fed is raising the rate again by 3/4 point this week

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If I had received my Bronco in February my rate at that time was 2.19% and now it is 2.49%. I've banked at my credit union since the late 80's and have good credit.

I did check what my car is worth with Carvana. 17' Kia Sportage AWD, no issues inside or out and mileage is about 69,500. The offer was $22,237.
Sponsored