First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 GT/CS, 20 Honda Insight EX & 19 Mazda CX9
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have been reviewing posts but today was just over the top frustrated. A cousin, who ordered after me (mine day one hour one hers 7-10 days later) and had hers built in the last two weeks called me and said hers was delivered to the same dealership today. This is not a convoy issue or waiting on convoy. Worst nightmare! Mine, similar to some of you, has been built the week of Jan and waiting shipping since end of March. How is it that Ford can continue to do this (ok well they can). I was so upset have had parts sitting in the garage since the email with custom graphics designed and printed.
You got the built email back in March and it still hasn't shipped? Maybe I should reset my expectations. Just got my built email last week. Sorry to hear that you have been waiting this long.
Sponsored

Opticnerve19

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti qx60
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have been reviewing posts but today was just over the top frustrated. A cousin, who ordered after me (mine day one hour one hers 7-10 days later) and had hers built in the last two weeks called me and said hers was delivered to the same dealership today. This is not a convoy issue or waiting on convoy. Worst nightmare! Mine, similar to some of you, has been built the week of Jan and waiting shipping since end of March. How is it that Ford can continue to do this (ok well they can). I was so upset have had parts sitting in the garage since the email with custom graphics designed and printed.
It’s completely bogus. Don’t built if u can’t supply. Someone in this thread nailed it …. It’s butting in line right in front of your eyes

Tmcneil

Outer Banks
First Name
Tina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Has anyone here gone to the dealer and go straight up Karen and ask for the manager. If you have what happened what did they tell you. Did you ask what's taking so long with your bronco, If they can do anything , etc. I'm assuming it did nothing except letting your dealer know you a Karen 🤦🏽
Yes yes I did a few times and the sad part is the system tells them the same thing we see! Mine has called his rep and two above because it has been built and waiting for delivery since end of March

Sponsored

Tmcneil

Outer Banks
First Name
Tina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You got the built email back in March and it still hasn't shipped? Maybe I should reset my expectations. Just got my built email last week. Sorry to hear that you have been waiting this long.
Correct and it said delivery April! Blend Date was Jan 19 then email end of March with delivery first week April pushed out every week as I continually call Ford.

Tmcneil

Outer Banks
First Name
Tina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Took photo see Sucks!

Attachments

BeeMiller

Outer Banks
First Name
Betty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Furion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I bank at a small credit union and they were 2.19% for a few years and now they're 2.49%.
I don’t know how small my credit union is, but I do believe it is all over Tennessee. Not sure about other states. I had them with my fusion a few years ago and my rate was 2.19%. And only reason I didn’t lock the rate in the week before it showed up was because as you know, we never really know when we are getting them! And then for mine to have to go back, I really had no idea when it was coming back and didn’t want to screw nothing up. Damn woman at my credit union told me they had just raised the rates to 2.69% so I shouldn’t have to worry until June. May 28th and the rate had already gone up. I should be greatful for the excellent credit and them not even asking for pay checks stubs. Just wish my state was as low as some of y’all’s were! Tennessee loves nickel and diming us in taxes. Lol​

Sponsored

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs