First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
And you're still showing In Production in all trackers? Congrats!
Sorry - should have been clearer - my Built email showed up this morning, not my actual Bronco. Showing built in all the trackers and they bumped my EDD a couple weeks from 7/31. Will believe when I see it tho.
Sponsored

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
so for those who got extended warranty . How much was it. I buddy of mine who got his bronco wildtrak in fort Lauderdale got his bronco and the extended warranty was 3k . I don't know if that's too high too low or fair. Someone please let me know. I personally think it's too high but I can be wrong lol

atx_chance

Badlands
First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: 1993 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Osky305 I just got the granger one, they are basically the same as Flood ESP pricing minus $50.

In my case it was $1,030 for 60,000 miles / 8 years / $100 deductible.

JD18

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, Porsche Macan GTS, Bronco Badlands 2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
so for those who got extended warranty . How much was it. I buddy of mine who got his bronco wildtrak in fort Lauderdale got his bronco and the extended warranty was 3k . I don't know if that's too high too low or fair. Someone please let me know. I personally think it's too high but I can be wrong lol
Here is what I got from Granger. Remember It starts from in service date doesn’t stack on the mfr one which I think is 3/26k.

Ford Bronco đź›  1/17/2022 Build week group 2173F371-BA3F-44D4-9341-EB4B0DBAACBF

Sponsored

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It is too high. The F & I guy at the dealer will attempt to upsell you an extended warranty. Don't buy from them.

ThePCH

Badlands
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just got a quote from Granger. 7 years or 100k miles for about $1,400 with $100 deductible. I’m gonna do that after I take delivery.

Pattytester

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Patty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If anyone watches Buckle Up Butter Cup on Youtube, she visited the IAG factory and got their Bronco stuck in the mud. Someone posted the video here.

I really like IAG’s full rock rail step accessory — it’s a step attachment that runs under the both doors on the four door completely. Definitely on my buy list to help by 6 yr old and wife into the Bronco.
I’ve got the 2 door step. Worth every penny

Pattytester

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Patty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@Osky305 I just got the granger one, they are basically the same as Flood ESP pricing minus $50.

In my case it was $1,030 for 60,000 miles / 8 years / $100 deductible.
Unfortunately, due to FL state law we can’t do granger, but I paid 1400 for my warranty. That price seems way inflated.

the plans themselves seem pretty standardized.

FunForAll

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, 2 F-150s, Explorer, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Question? To those if you who have had your bronco sitting (mine for 6 months) - I was considering trying to see if dealer would make sure I received new tires? I just don’t want there to be a flat spot in mine since they have sat for so long?
Your tires will be fine. Check the inflation right away though as the haulers usually over inflate them so they don't shift in transit.

Sponsored

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Here is what I got from Granger. Remember It starts from in service date doesn’t stack on the mfr one which I think is 3/26k.

Ford Bronco đź›  1/17/2022 Build week group 2173F371-BA3F-44D4-9341-EB4B0DBAACBF
I live in Florida and they don't do it for Florida . Don't know why

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just got a quote from Granger. 7 years or 100k miles for about $1,400 with $100 deductible. I’m gonna do that after I take delivery.
Sadly Granger doesn't work with Florida

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Unfortunately, due to FL state law we can’t do granger, but I paid 1400 for my warranty. That price seems way inflated.

the plans themselves seem pretty standardized.
Okay 1400 for how many years and miles ? I live in Miami . You live in Florida too I assume

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Another question . So I been carless since January . I have no license plate. Am I supposed to get a license plate prior to the car ? Or they give you a temporary one until you get your actual one . Also how much are y'all paying for insurance ? How much and which company ?
Sponsored