First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
if you check out mine, it doesn't have the standard OBX side steps on it so either they forgot mine or it was taken back in Jan during production i'm guessing?

image.jpg
The email said any accessories would be added before shipment, which I guess doesn't really clear up the mystery as to when these were taken.

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

if you check out mine, it doesn't have the standard OBX side steps on it so either they forgot mine or it was taken back in Jan during production i'm guessing?

image.jpg
Hondo27 picture did not have his roof racks so they must assemble the extras after they come off the line.

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The email said any accessories would be added before shipment, which I guess doesn't really clear up the mystery as to when these were taken.
only thing is steps are standard on obx not sure if that changes when they go on - to be honest i hope they forget them- not a fan anyway

Sponsored

Spidurfiji

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I looked more closely at my baby pic. Certainly not tremendously dirty but there is definitely crap thrown up on the door that is the common pattern with the Bronco. (Hence why so many folks recommend mud flaps). Wondering if they are now wrapping things up on the line (perhaps it was more than chips that were missing?!). I cant imagine theyd run a car through the line just for a photo.

mamamoose

Big Bend
First Name
Nikki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Taurus, 2019 Civic Type R
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My Ford.com account shows what I’m being charged for my Bronco. It even showed a $500 down payment. I didn’t put down $500.
That was the second step of the down payments we were supposed to put down when we officially ordered. I would not question it at all. lol

TtotheZ

Outer Banks
First Name
Tirzah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon, Charger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
only thing is steps are standard on obx not sure if that changes when they go on - to be honest i hope they forget them- not a fan anyway
Mine are on in my pic 🤷‍♀️

I’ve given up trying to make any of it make sense lol

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That was the second step of the down payments we were supposed to put down when we officially ordered. I would not question it at all. lol
I won't! My salesman doesn't return my messages so I'm ready to take delivery and be done with them.

Spidurfiji

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have non-squatch BD coming. Can I upgrade to 33 inch tires using the stock wheels and would it even make the Bronco look that much better? Im a little underwhelmed by the 32 inch tires but know it will perform well for daily driving and limited off roading I expect to do. Looking for anything to make truck look meaner

Sponsored

Preheateddinner

Big Bend
First Name
S.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco BB 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I looked more closely at my baby pic. Certainly not tremendously dirty but there is definitely crap thrown up on the door that is the common pattern with the Bronco. (Hence why so many folks recommend mud flaps). Wondering if they are now wrapping things up on the line (perhaps it was more than chips that were missing?!). I cant imagine theyd run a car through the line just for a photo.
Yeah, in the background of my baby pic there's a BD with it's hood up (having modules installed?) and the assembly line track is wet and dirty like the drippings from just-washed off ice mountain debris. I'd bet they install the modules then send them down this final line for their quality inspection before shipping or accessories.

ThePCH

Badlands
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have non-squatch BD coming. Can I upgrade to 33 inch tires using the stock wheels and would it even make the Bronco look that much better? Im a little underwhelmed by the 32 inch tires but know it will perform well for daily driving and limited off roading I expect to do. Looking for anything to make truck look meaner
I’ve seen a couple other folks on the forum with black diamond use the steelies and mount 33s. Looked a lot more rugged to me with that change. Do it!!!😃

Spidurfiji

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah, in the background of my baby pic there's a BD with it's hood up (having modules installed?) and the assembly line track is wet and dirty like the drippings from just-washed off ice mountain debris. I'd bet they install the modules then send them down this final line for their quality inspection before shipping or accessories.
Makes you wonder if they finally implemented better procedures to retrofit the Broncos put on hold. That only can bode well for everyone waiting. Wait hold on. I cant give kudos to Ford. ☺

GKF

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My "Baby Pic" is PROOF that its first months were spent in its clean and sterile climate-controlled NCIU warehouse. It's been on rail for several days new. At least I don't have to worry about it getting dirty on its way to the dealer.
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group Bronco Baby Pic
Sponsored