First Name
Nikki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Taurus, 2019 Civic Type R
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Bronco is now in Kentucky . So In 24 hours it went from Indiana to Kentucky. One might say a giant ass snail is being used to transport broncos. @Ford Motor Company can you confirm or deny this ?
were there storms last night?
Sponsored

adrock

Black Diamond
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mazda 3 w/170k miles
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group 1DFF2F02-C1BD-455B-962D-0F889CF2F4CE

It’s finally here, but it wasn’t without a few hiccups! It got to my dealer on 7/2 and I got an email that day from the sales manager to confirm that I had cancelled my reservation. After changing my shorts I called to say I definitely did not and I would work with my sales guy to pick it up. I was going to get it on 7/6, but it was affected by the window recall, so that was pushed back. The window was repaired without issue this Saturday and I went in to get it yesterday.

While on the test drive it stalled!!! It started back up fine, but we took it back to the dealer where a tech saw it threw an ABS low battery code or something. While my sales guy and I filled out paperwork the tech was going to charge the battery and check its health. When he went to access the battery he found the positive clamp was basically just resting on the terminal. He tightened it, checked everything over, and gave it a clean bill of health.

I’m very nervous driving it as my precious car was 15 years old and I didn’t really worry about anything happening to it. The Bronco gets a lot of attention though. From guys at a Toyota dealership staring as I drove by, to a homeless guy on the streets giving me a very emphatic thumbs up and happy dance, to my 70 year old neighbor coming over and asking me a hundred questions on it. In his words, “You can go anywhere with this!”

I hope everyone gets theirs soon. While I haven’t been vocal, I’ve always enjoyed your conversations and insights. Let the adventures begin.

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

It’s finally here, but it wasn’t without a few hiccups! It got to my dealer on 7/2 and I got an email that day from the sales manager to confirm that I had cancelled my reservation. After changing my shorts I called to say I definitely did not and I would work with my sales guy to pick it up. I was going to get it on 7/6, but it was affected by the window recall, so that was pushed back. The window was repaired without issue this Saturday and I went in to get it yesterday.

While on the test drive it stalled!!! It started back up fine, but we took it back to the dealer where a tech saw it threw an ABS low battery code or something. While my sales guy and I filled out paperwork the tech was going to charge the battery and check its health. When he went to access the battery he found the positive clamp was basically just resting on the terminal. He tightened it, checked everything over, and gave it a clean bill of health.

I’m very nervous driving it as my precious car was 15 years old and I didn’t really worry about anything happening to it. The Bronco gets a lot of attention though. From guys at a Toyota dealership staring as I drove by, to a homeless guy on the streets giving me a very emphatic thumbs up and happy dance, to my 70 year old neighbor coming over and asking me a hundred questions on it. In his words, “You can go anywhere with this!”

I hope everyone gets theirs soon. While I haven’t been vocal, I’ve always enjoyed your conversations and insights. Let the adventures begin.
Just letting you know. The stalling. Literally every person who had picked up their bronco. They had to hook the battery properly. That's nothing to worry about

adrock

Black Diamond
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just letting you know. The stalling. Literally every person who had picked up their bronco. They had to hook the battery properly. That's nothing to worry about
Thanks for the heads up. Still unnerving!

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congrats. The battery issue was/is covered on page one, post one in the OCD checklist.

Sponsored

Spidurfiji

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So trying to get remotivated. Dealer has one or two more days to update me on the windshield or Im calling.

To get me back into the groove, Ive started looking at accessories, again. As everything is costing more these days, Ive had to prioritize my wish list for upgrades. My “fun” things include larger tires, the IAG full length steps that attach to the OEM rock rails and some fog lights.

But Im going to be practical to start and pick up a tire refilling system, supplies willing. This will probably save me some complaints from my wife while we reflate after a day on the beach next month. 😊

adrock

Black Diamond
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Congrats. The battery issue was/is covered on page one, post one in the OCD checklist.
Haha, should have known. I used the checklist but have to admit I didn’t stick to it 100%.

zeeps

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yup. Mine drove fine for about a week and one day wouldn't start. Checked the battery and that was it.

BeeMiller

Outer Banks
First Name
Betty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Furion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nope to all from the dealership. Get your tint done on your terms so you can select the color and type you want. The dealership will just slap on the cheapest film they can get. Xzilon is just a liquid coating that has poor online reviews. Door edge guards will look goofy, IMO. You can get the Sync screen protectors from Stickerfab. The protector for a 12" screen is $35 and takes about 5 minutes to install.
If it's the door edge guards are like the one's that got put on mine, you can't even see them hardly. They are on in this picture. Had to work around them when I was doing the decals at the bottom. After getting them, I'm happy I did. Won't be getting chip on the edge. And the paint protection, I went with it after they told me the paint could get fixed if I was taking them off and i scratched it during removal. I'm late for the show since I haven't been on here in a week, but just throwing my 2 cents in! LOL

F21BE6A4-94B3-4625-B920-DEFC4D193708.jpeg

BeeMiller

Outer Banks
First Name
Betty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Furion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Would ya'll believe, I still haven't been able to get my windshield fixed? It's so important for Ford to have them done, but I can't even get a call back. Been waiting for what, 2 weeks now??

Sponsored

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Now my bronco is at train yard in Tennessee ... Didn't someone here mention their bronco was in Tennessee train yard ?

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Finally got to take her home. What a ride it has been. So happy for it to end and for new adventures to begin. Basesquatch, though the glare makes it look like I have white lettering on grille.

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group PXL_20220712_173434464.MP
I ordered a EG Base too! I love the color!

Cartman3132

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
not sure how i should feel about this. just plugged my VIN into the recall link and says recall incomplete

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group 2FC899D1-FAEC-4709-97CA-D0B0B528B5F8
From now on we refer to this vehicle as a Bornco......I refuse to use it's real name
Sponsored