First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Data says 47 of 121 of us are not delivered. I changed all that were not build to MISSING IN ACTION.

Who is going to be last??? There has to be a prize for this!!! HA

Update the sheet if you haven't. Lets Turn out the lights on this Ford sufferfest.

count.JPG

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Data says 47 of 121 of us are not delivered. I changed all that were not build to MISSING IN ACTION.

Update the sheet if you haven't. Lets Turn out the lights on this Ford sufferfest.

Ford Bronco πŸ›  1/17/2022 Build week group count.JPG
I'm built

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco πŸ›  1/17/2022 Build week group PXL_20220720_192352918
It's a t-shirt, for sure!!

Sponsored

libtech

Big Bend
First Name
Libo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So the manual is smooth? Looking forward to it and I haven't had a manual transmission since 1992. Beautiful place to take your Bronco!
It is extremely smooth and if you disengage the clutch in crawler gear even without giving gas it won’t stall given the torque/gearing advantage. The gearbox’s throw is on the medium-long side.

on a scale of cars I’ve driven before, it’s much easier than the average Subaru WRX/STI clutch. As smooth as the average Honda stick/clutch. But falls short of the Mazda Miata’s manual transmission.

Kiowa

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
suburban, clk convertible
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Still Awaiting Shipment since 6/14 built email. I have been in contact with dealer and their only comment is, if not shipped by this Friday- the 7/29-8/3 estimate will be wrong. Aside from being stunned, stunned I tell you, it was nice to hear some honesty.

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It is extremely smooth and if you disengage the clutch in crawler gear even without giving gas it won’t stall given the torque/gearing advantage. The gearbox’s throw is on the medium-long side.

on a scale of cars I’ve driven before, it’s much easier than the average Subaru WRX/STI clutch. As smooth as the average Honda stick/clutch. But falls short of the Mazda Miata’s manual transmission.
I grew up driving manual's. My dad never had a decent car so we learned to drive all kinds of cars that were on their last mile.

Sponsored

mamamoose

Big Bend
First Name
Nikki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Taurus, 2019 Civic Type R
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So the manual is smooth? Looking forward to it and I haven't had a manual transmission since 1992. Beautiful place to take your Bronco!
Sunshine, the coolest thing is if you stall it out the truck restarts it for you automatically! LOL

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sunshine, the coolest thing is if you stall it out the truck restarts it for you automatically! LOL
Seriously! That is great! If I stalled it out I would be sooo ashamed of my self. :LOL:

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

this is my neighbor's jeep. Once I get my bronco I'm going to rub it in so hard 🀣 he doesn't know I ordered a bronco. Kept that from him 😈
Ford Bronco πŸ›  1/17/2022 Build week group Screenshot_20220720-160837
Video your conversation with him and play it for us!

bronco_billy

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crown Vic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well folks....got the first call at 10:56 AM from my dealer this morning. Your truck was loaded last night and will be here today or tomorrow. Second call at 1:33 PM. Your truck is on the transit trailer in our parking lot! Now for the 7-10 day wait while the damn windshield gets fixed.

My sales guy is the best. I show up at 5:30 to witness first hand this miracle. He throws me the keys and a dealer tag and says have it back before we close at 7:00! I think he saw the tears in my eyes and had pity on me. No matter, got to spend an hour driving her around town with the biggest shit eat'n grin on my face. This next week or so is going to go by painfully slow.

BTW, 60 miles on the odometer. Cheers!!

Ford Bronco πŸ›  1/17/2022 Build week group 1658370231239

Ford Bronco πŸ›  1/17/2022 Build week group 1658370187688

TtotheZ

Outer Banks
First Name
Tirzah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon, Charger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
IT’S HERE!!! they took off most of the money from the add-ons i mentioned earlier! my saleslady was amazing & it was a way easier process than i thought! i’m obsessed!

Ford Bronco πŸ›  1/17/2022 Build week group 1658370187688
Congratulations!!
Sponsored