Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Went zip lining in Wimberly, TX yesterday. I thought my Bronco looked better than the Jeep in the parking lot.

E4E2502D-96CD-45B2-AD75-1BB4A84434D6.jpeg

31E2522D-4C12-4515-913D-F86D03166BEE.jpeg

DEC320A6-2459-400E-A592-68CF183B3C0A.jpeg

BIg B. Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Went zip lining in Wimberly, TX yesterday. I thought my Bronco looked better than the Jeep in the parking lot.

E4E2502D-96CD-45B2-AD75-1BB4A84434D6.jpeg

31E2522D-4C12-4515-913D-F86D03166BEE.jpeg

DEC320A6-2459-400E-A592-68CF183B3C0A.jpeg
I had planned a zip lining trip in Georgia a few years ago. We were going to zip line, sleep in tepees, and go see the places where they filmed The Walking Dead. The trip never did happen. Maybe nowโ€™s the time to plan it again. Love your pictures and your Bronco does look better then that Jeep. ๐Ÿ™‚

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I had planned a zip lining trip in Georgia a few years ago. We were going to zip line, sleep in tepees, and go see the places where they filmed The Walking Dead. The trip never did happen. Maybe nowโ€™s the time to plan it again. Love your pictures and your Bronco does look better then that Jeep. ๐Ÿ™‚
Zip lining is a blast. Take the time if you can. It's a great way to let go and have fun.

Scoops McGooch

Wildtrak
First Name
Scoops
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan/Former Jeep Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Grandma scored a Bronco! The wind is blowing 30 MPH but thatโ€™s okay my green machine did great over our harbor bridge & causeway going home.

My sales lady was very nice & told me that Auto Ford Nation told all of their dealerships to tack on 5k-10k even though we were all promised price protection. They have had a lot of people walk out.

My Bronco had 54 miles on it & a tiny ding in the door. First time Iโ€™ve driven a manual since the 90โ€™s. My mom talked me into buying it and she passed away October 2021. It was a happy/sad moment driving home & I teared up. I love it & I look forward to all of the good times Iโ€™m going to have. My mom made me promise I would โ€œliveโ€ after she was gone & Iโ€™m going to figure out how to do that the next few years.

It was worth the wait & I did my share of whining, thatโ€™s for sure. Iโ€™m getting all weather tires tomorrow so Iโ€™ll upload a picture after they are installed. Happy Bronco Day to me!
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  1/17/2022 Build week group DEC320A6-2459-400E-A592-68CF183B3C0A
Bless you @Texas Sunshine!! Enjoy!

Sponsored

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I went by my dealer after work yesterday to pick up my plates.The plates didn't have 666 on it so I accepted them. (I don't want that # on my lic plate :ROFLMAO:) The manager mentioned the Maverick I ordered will be in soon and they will give me 10k over what I'm paying for it. I'll let you know what happens.

Happy hump day!

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

BIg B. Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Were they easy to put on? They look great!
Pretty easy after I figured out how to peal them off the paper. I just cleaned the grille letters good and rubbed some alcohol on them. Then I sprayed the grille letters with soapy water and applied the stickers. Next I had to take a credit card and get the air bubbles out. Then I turned my hair dryer on them and they stuck pretty good. I was proud of myself. Lol!

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Pretty easy after I figured out how to peal them off the paper. I just cleaned the grille letters good and rubbed some alcohol on them. Then I sprayed the grille letters with soapy water and applied the stickers. Next I had to take a credit card and get the air bubbles out. Then I turned my hair dryer on them and they stuck pretty good. I was proud of myself. Lol!
Thanks!

Sponsored

Spidurfiji

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I got a chip in my windshield on my way home from work! ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Boooooo. My biggest fear.

When putting one of the back doors back on last week, I went in at a bad angle and put two mark in the paint along the edge. Mostly out of sight but of course sticks out to me.

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Boooooo. My biggest fear.

When putting one of the back doors back on last week, I went in at a bad angle and put two mark in the paint along the edge. Mostly out of sight but of course sticks out to me.
I have done the same. Passenger front. I'll only make that mistake once.

SasquatchMansquatch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 door basquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I put a windshield protection film onto mine. So far it seems to be working pretty good. If you live in a place with a lot of road debris breaking windshields, you might check it out. Its called grab gard.

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Best thing I have done to date on mine is adding the Dynatek windshield film. I have a full on dent in the film from a direct hit and the glass is unscathed. The sound the hit made was blood curdling.
Sponsored

Last edited: