Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group 91981049-5697-43B0-9F47-D849162C20AB

Um what the deuce? Okay what yahoo at Ford IT is messing with my window sticker on a Sunday? Damnit Carl, stop touching the keyboard

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Oh wow, way other side of the state. I think they come that way by rail then get distributed by convoy.
Yeah. My WS says rail. Pretty sure it goes to Wilmington DE or some said South Philly, then trucked up 95 to our dealers!

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

JoJowick

Black Diamond
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As of this morning 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
And estimated delivery date changed to one day ahead -
Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group A7350968-C58A-45A0-A9F8-28D91B398A9B
now 11/18
Edit 😏 no email from “Ford” changed on tracker

Dayv

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe I am a bad searcher but where is a graph or numbers on how many they make
Per week or day currently?
Not sure if that info for the current weeks is available now. But they are going to be slow the next few days for the same reason they cancelled their Saturday shift this week - they are short on parts.

Though there is a post somewhere on these 6G forums, they expect parts shipments to pick back up by the middle of this week and expect to be back to production rates they were at few weeks ago by this weekend.

One can always hope

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not sure if that info for the current weeks is available now. But they are going to be slow the next few days for the same reason they cancelled their Saturday shift this week - they are short on parts.

Though there is a post somewhere on these 6G forums, they expect parts shipments to pick back up by the middle of this week and expect to be back to production rates they were at few weeks ago by this weekend.

One can always hope
Good to know. Any idea what normal rate is?

Sponsored

smgarland

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Scout II
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was a 10/28/21 build (According to my WS), now tracker shows "Production date 10/29/21" and my Modules popped on 10/29/21 so I assume mine was built or met on the assembly line on 10/29/21? The tracker also shows an "ETA End Date" of 11/24/21". What is ETA End Date? I'm hoping that means anticipated delivery date to my dealer and not the anticipated completion of the build at the factory. Anyone know for sure what the "ETA End Date" represents? Of course I have received no email from Ford saying it's built and my regular tracker that was sent by Ford just shows "In Production" still with no other info. I only have the before mentioned info from the 6G trackers.

XxGearheadxX

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was a 10/28/21 build (According to my WS), now tracker shows "Production date 10/29/21" and my Modules popped on 10/29/21 so I assume mine was built or met on the assembly line on 10/29/21? The tracker also shows an "ETA End Date" of 11/24/21". What is ETA End Date? I'm hoping that means anticipated delivery date to my dealer and not the anticipated completion of the build at the factory. Anyone know for sure what the "ETA End Date" represents? Of course I have received no email from Ford saying it's built and my regular tracker that was sent by Ford just shows "In Production" still with no other info. I only have the before mentioned info from the 6G trackers.
i think it’s pretty accepted that the ETA End Date is the end of the range for will give ya in your shipped email.

Dayv

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good to know. Any idea what normal rate is?
I have seen posts of around 400 to 500 units per shift (two 10 hours shifts per day). That is Broncos and Rangers produced on the same line. Though they are producing a lot more broncos right now than Rangers

The rotation number each of us has on our WS includes counting Broncos and Rangers. They seem to have ended the week on Rotation number near 4500 on Friday. I have a 4903 rotation number so about 400 more Broncos and Rangers need to go down the line to get to mine.

PapaWE

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Chevy K2500, 07 HD Nightrain
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good, I’m glad it worked out for you. It’s always a bit unnerving when they don’t communicate. So far are you liking your new ride?
Well I like it and it drives real nice. Couple things for me personally. When I picked it up was the first time I had ever been near one so I was unsure the true size. It's small, much smaller than I anticipated. Next thing I noticed is that looking out over the hood is very close to looking over the 73 I used to have. It is a neat touch. Also, I just found out about the ditch lights and them having their own switches. They are great but can't use them over 5mph, hoping someone will be able to program them for any speed. Seats are super comfortable and wife really likes them too. When my 2.5 year old seen the Bronco at dealer he said I want it. I asked if he wanted us to take it home and he said "No, I want it" and patted his chest. It was awesome.