Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is the pizza tracker down for anyone else? I put my info in and the page just refreshes, but no error or anything.
Sponsored

augidog34

Big Bend
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Not sure if that info for the current weeks is available now. But they are going to be slow the next few days for the same reason they cancelled their Saturday shift this week - they are short on parts.

Though there is a post somewhere on these 6G forums, they expect parts shipments to pick back up by the middle of this week and expect to be back to production rates they were at few weeks ago by this weekend.

One can always hope
I was trying to do this math for just our build week and it seemed like they had very ambitious plans this week. They seemed to get about 800 out per day, but based on our blend dates, they were target more like 1200.

smgarland

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Scout II
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have seen posts of around 400 to 500 units per shift (two 10 hours shifts per day). That is Broncos and Rangers produced on the same line. Though they are producing a lot more broncos right now than Rangers

The rotation number each of us has on our WS includes counting Broncos and Rangers. They seem to have ended the week on Rotation number near 4500 on Friday. I have a 4903 rotation number so about 400 more Broncos and Rangers need to go down the line to get to mine.
My Rotation number is 3926 and was built on 10/29 so you are right on the money on think.

smgarland

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Scout II
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My details:
Per the window sticker: 10/28 build, 354/1018, rotation number 4078.
Per the pizza tracker: production date 10/29, estimated delivery 11/23.
Per Ford: Nothing yet, no built or shipped emails.
I'm pretty similar to you. My WS build date was 10/28, 204/1018, rotation number 3926.
Pizza tracer production date 10/29 and estimate delivery 11/24.
And same as you nothing from Ford and no build or shipped emails.
what state are you in? I'm in So Cal.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Well I like it and it drives real nice. Couple things for me personally. When I picked it up was the first time I had ever been near one so I was unsure the true size. It's small, much smaller than I anticipated. Next thing I noticed is that looking out over the hood is very close to looking over the 73 I used to have. It is a neat touch. Also, I just found out about the ditch lights and them having their own switches. They are great but can't use them over 5mph, hoping someone will be able to program them for any speed. Seats are super comfortable and wife really likes them too. When my 2.5 year old seen the Bronco at dealer he said I want it. I asked if he wanted us to take it home and he said "No, I want it" and patted his chest. It was awesome.
Good deal, I’m glad your happy with it. Compared to a wrangler the bronco is pretty big inside. They do drive extremely well. Forscan should be able to let you leave the lights on. Also I have a pretty good idea of what your sons first cars gonna be in 14 years.

Sponsored

4xFord

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm pretty similar to you. My WS build date was 10/28, 204/1018, rotation number 3926.
Pizza tracer production date 10/29 and estimate delivery 11/24.
And same as you nothing from Ford and no build or shipped emails.
what state are you in? I'm in So Cal.
Centennial, CO

JoJowick

Black Diamond
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Rotation number 4795.. so close yet so far..
It takes a village lol
Wishing everyone good vibes this week to finish out the 10/25’s, can’t wait to see that spreadsheet full up!!!🙌🏻

ctowna

Badlands
First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 XC90 Momentum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My ETA went from 11/19 to 11/23
No emails, no updates, NADA from Ford
10/25 blend and still shows that on my WS

Sponsored

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hoping my FE isn’t hung up in QC, expected to have the build email by now. :rolleyes:

Coloradonatives

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'69 Chevelle 2020 Chevy Traverse 2009 9-7x Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On that note, make sure the dealer offer is much less than others, because not paying taxes on a sold car's "income" during your IRS taxes is also something to consider. If you trade your vehicle in versus sell it privately, depending on your area, your tax situation could be worse if you make more money on the vehicle sale... Just run the numbers before being hasty with what the offers are...
Who... other than accountants, report private car sales to the IRS?

Pharmsc

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tesla Model Y
Your Bronco Model
Base
It takes a village lol
Wishing everyone good vibes this week to finish out the 10/25’s, can’t wait to see that spreadsheet full up!!!🙌🏻
I'll definitely be celebrating when I see those modules pop up. Hoping shipping to CA won't take too long.

310BroncoTK

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX470, Macan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'll definitely be celebrating when I see those modules pop up. Hoping shipping to CA won't take too long.
Yes, same boat. I’m envious of those getting their Broncos just few days after build date!
Sponsored