Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX470, Macan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Show up as a "YouTube" influencer... camera and all, that way you can record them "treating you right", because it would be a shame to put a bad experience on YouTube. LOL. :)
This is actually a really smart move lol. 😎
Sponsored

Kmonty

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Husband’s vehicle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Let’s get it going boys and girls !!!
My morning was greeted with my 4 month old choking on phlegm then spewing everywhere. That child was still in a good mood. My husband gets spit up on almost every morning (since the start of her “day care induced ever lasting cold”) and this morning it was projectile.

On that note, we can only go up from here, right? So according to our list modules are up to the mid 4000s? I’m mid 5000s so I probably won’t get any excitement until tomorrow or Wednesday.

Motor City Lifer

Big Bend
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford f150 FX4/ 2012 Harley Davidson St Glide
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group images (3)

Imma tear somthin up If my Bronco doesn't finish the 9 mile trip from Map to Blackwell Ford by the end of this, the 3rd business day.
At least update my shipping tracker.
Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group training-day-lookin

other than that GOOD MORNIN team 10/25 lets get some Broncos delivered!

Sponsored

ColoradoDad

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Toyota FJ60
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My morning was greeted with my 4 month old choking on phlegm then spewing everywhere. That child was still in a good mood. My husband gets spit up on almost every morning (since the start of her “day care induced ever lasting cold”) and this morning it was projectile.

On that note, we can only go up from here, right? So according to our list modules are up to the mid 4000s? I’m mid 5000s so I probably won’t get any excitement until tomorrow or Wednesday.
Ford tracker seems to be down since last night. I too am in the 5000's. 5750 to be exact. Thankfully I have been up all night working so I will sleep today and not be smashing the refresh button 10,000 times between now and the end of second shift at Ford.

Another Marine term for you all which very much applies to our situation.
"Hurry up and wait."
or
"Stand by to stand by."

This is the week!!!

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

oddly enough even at this point with our collective builds happening (10/29, 5579 blend) it's hard to get excited. maybe it's the constant time shifts, but it just seems to be dragging like a bad movie.....😒

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford tracker seems to be down since last night. I too am in the 5000's. 5750 to be exact. Thankfully I have been up all night working so I will sleep today and not be smashing the refresh button 10,000 times between now and the end of second shift at Ford.

"Hurry up and wait."
or
"Stand by to stand by."

This is the week!!!
oh those two terms are definitely universal for military peeps. It’s always hurry up and wait. I’ve always wondered what the CO and XO do right before a meeting that we’re sitting around and waiting to be briefed until I got high enough in the food chain to show up with them. They “lolligag” on purpose to make an entrance.

next mystery for me, why is the wait time so long after we get into the second waiting room at the doctors office? I mean you get called from the main area only to be sat in that small room to wait longer

ColoradoDad

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Toyota FJ60
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

oh those two terms are definitely universal for military peeps. It’s always hurry up and wait. I’ve always wondered what the CO and XO do right before a meeting that we’re sitting around and waiting to be briefed until I got high enough in the food chain to show up with them. They “lolligag” on purpose to make an entrance.

next mystery for me, why is the wait time so long after we get into the second waiting room at the doctors office? I mean you get called from the main area only to be sat in that small room to wait longer
You think that after all those years we'd be used to getting dicked around.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Got my shipped email this morning!

Moving along!

Emailed my sales dude last week after getting my built email and asked if there's anything we can do ahead of time to make day of quicker... Nothing. You'd think he'd see a sale on the horizon and be more responsive!

Sponsored

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

#4956 did all my checks. No updates yet. No modules and no window sticker date change since the 10/28 showed at the bottom. 10/29 Blend

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Actually, that's the one thing that I almost never do to patients, I am typically on time (like over 99% - emergencies still happen), my patients deserve at least that much.

As far as CO/XO - ya, that 0430 start time waiting on CO/XO to roll in between 0730/0800... that was some BS. Military's favorite game, "Hurry up and wait!"

jganna_USMC

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2013 F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"Hurry up and wait."
or
"Stand by to stand by."

This is the week!!!
SFMF!

martyb

Badlands
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Denali, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

images (3).jpg

Imma tear somthin up If my Bronco doesn't finish the 9 mile trip from Map to Blackwell Ford by the end of this, the 3rd business day.
At least update my shipping tracker.
training-day-looking.gif

other than that GOOD MORNIN team 10/25 lets get some Broncos delivered!
I have a little further for the truck to travel but haven’t gotten to “shipped“ yet either. I can drive to MAP in about 8 hours. 10/28 official build date.

jganna_USMC

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2013 F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a little further, but haven’t gotten to “shipped“ yet either. I can drive to MAP in about 8 hours. 10/28 official build date.
I’m about 40 mins. North of MAP.
I am also a Ford employee.
I had tried to get them to allow me to walk my build down the line ( one of my co-workers walked his MACH 1 down the line and said it was an experience of a lifetime) but, I got a pretty blunt “No, can’t do that”
Sponsored