Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pretty sad you had to worry about this, but with everything weā€™ve seen so far I donā€™t blame you one bit. I was skeptical with my dealer. I had a signed PA but once the dual tops were removed the MSRP changed. They made another one for me though last week and it took a load off my shoulders. The dealers seem to forget we chose to work with them, itā€™s not like they were our only option. I even chose a dealer 45 mins away from me because they were wonderful to work with in the past. The ones close to me (5 mins away) suck.
Let me be clear. If they got an inventory car (that they didn't play games to acquire) and took on the risk and finance cost to get that car, throw as large a markup as you can get and have at it. like you said, I chose to deal with them, they only have the order for that reason and should honor whatever they wanted. I did press dealer about a month ago for a countersigned Sales Agreement and they did send it, so I think I am good.

I do get where these dealers are coming from, i just got my 80YO mom a $25k hyundai that had a $2k ADM on it. Dealer usually has 500 car inventory, currently has 63... they are bleeding from a business that isn't their main source of $. they are also going to lose a lot of service business paid for by the MFG given there are less new cars having warranty fixes, and three years from now there will continue to be a shortage of used cars since less cars will be coming off leases, that will keep up the price of used cars..
Sponsored

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If dealers want to price hike their retail orders or on orders with people who actually back out for various reasons and arenā€™t bullied to do so then knock yourselves out. But back off the special order folks who go through this insane waiting process! We deserve to pay the darned sticker (cough or less if so inclined).

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Black Rhino Stadium in matte black and BFG KO2 with raised white lettering in 35x12.50xR17 ordered through @Discount Tire (heads up they have 10% military discount). Will post when she gets her shoes

jganna_USMC

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2013 F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer just called me and said the invoice came in today .... I said well at least SOMETHING did .. lol
MSRP minus A-Plan šŸ˜…
I told him about my Bronco being held up at MAP but, he is at least going to start my Financing with $17K down

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My friends Bronco (MODS popped on 10/29) made it to the Dealer yesterday, Macomb Michigan

natebronco.jpg
I'm so confused. I thought OBX had painted fenders? I feel like this keeps flip flopping, or I just don't know what I'm talking about.
I wish I knew, but I have no idea. I'd contact my dealer and ask, but I'd have a better chance of getting a response by asking the wall in my office, or shouting my question into the abyss. :ROFLMAO:
I literally laughed out loud at this. šŸ˜‚
3-ANYTHING sent to you with pricing from the dealer without mention of ADM implies that is the selling price, particularly if they took a deposit.
This is huge. It sucks to have to worry about, but I had a signed Buyers Order in Feb and they took a deposit for MSRP. When I switched to a soft top, I got a new Buyers Order, which still has my deposit on it, but since it was over email, it's not signed by anyone. But this statement makes my previous 15% worry go down to like 10%. haha

Sponsored

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The date on the bottom of my window sticker has now updated to 11/4. I'm really not liking where this is going...

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
probably a dumb Q, but what webpage or app is this from? assuming once modules have popped, I can get this to sync -up?

Never mind - I figure it out, getting an error message when I click on "Activate Vehicle"
Yeah exactly how did they activate the Ford Pass without having the vehicle present? I mean you can add it with the VIN but to activate it you need to be in it and push the screen when it prompts you. But this dudes looks like itā€™s already done that but itā€™s not even shipped yet?
Ford Bronco šŸ›  10/25/21 Build Week Group 85D5E32C-A531-4975-BBA4-EB868824B9A0

heelyeah

Outer Banks
First Name
Tripp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco; 2022 F150 Lightning; 2021 JT (wife's)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm so confused. I thought OBX had painted fenders? I feel like this keeps flip flopping, or I just don't know what I'm talking about.

This is huge. It sucks to have to worry about, but I had a signed Buyers Order in Feb and they took a deposit for MSRP. When I switched to a soft top, I got a new Buyers Order, which still has my deposit on it, but since it was over email, it's not signed by anyone. But this statement makes my previous 15% worry go down to like 10%. haha
The non-Sasquatch OBX has painted fender flares, but Sasquatched OBX have the Sasquatch fender flares.

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

in most states, email is no different than handing you a document or a signature..
As @jsully10 said, hopefully most of this BS has gone away..

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The OBX you were looking at has the sasquatch packages which has the bigger fender flares. So if you buy the non-sasquatch Outer Banks it comes with normal painted fenders, but if you sasquatch it then you're giving bigger but gray flares.

Sponsored

BLMike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Ultimate Wrangler and two other normal cars
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer just called me and said the invoice came in today .... I said well at least SOMETHING did .. lol
MSRP minus A-Plan šŸ˜…
I told him about my Bronco being held up at MAP but, he is at least going to start my Financing with $17K down
Maybe Iā€™ll see a change soon. Status quo for me.

edit: congrats for a positive change for you. I assume an invoice means it shipped. That is how it works in my industry At least.

Last edited:

2A_Actuary

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 Platinum, Audi R8 Spyder, Audi S5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just contacted my dealer and I shake my head how they just won't share information.

"Your Bronco appears to be built. Shipping usually takes 2-3 weeks."

Really? - surely your system gives a little more granular insight than the pizza tracker does for me on my end.

My modules popped on Monday and I've had zero updates via email, tracker, etc.

cksov1

Outer Banks
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra, Mazda Miata, Dune Buggy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just contacted my dealer and I shake my head how they just won't share information.

"Your Bronco appears to be built. Shipping usually takes 2-3 weeks."

Really? - surely your system gives a little more granular insight than the pizza tracker does for me on my end.

My modules popped on Monday and I've had zero updates via email, tracker, etc.
Who is your dealer?

calcutta

Big Bend
First Name
Coby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 MME CA Route 1
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yeah exactly how did they activate the Ford Pass without having the vehicle present? I mean you can add it with the VIN but to activate it you need to be in it and push the screen when it prompts you. But this dudes looks like itā€™s already done that but itā€™s not even shipped yet?
After modules populated I hit the activate button (knowing it was dubious) and it was in activation pending state for the whole week while in purgatory. Last night when it was finally ā€œbuiltā€ someone at MAP accepted the on-screen prompt. Not at all what I was expecting.

Edit: I should add I think this is not great and Ford should fix it (require delivered state for activation etc.) Could I _really_ start the truck when itā€™s on the train? I donā€™t know and am not going to find out, but seems possible and bad.
Sponsored

Last edited: