Clubs

heelyeah

Outer Banks
First Name
Tripp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco; 2022 F150 Lightning; 2021 JT (wife's)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Do you know if your rail deliveries go to South Philly or Wilmington DE and then down?

Because I know that's where mine goes (but up vs down), and your delivery window is the same as mine. It makes me wonder if my Bronco has been sitting in a rail car for the last week getting loaded up with Broncos and it'll leave once it's full, later this week.

The logistics of it all kinda fascinates me. They obviously want to get them out as quickly as possible, but they also need to take into account what is the most cost effective. Can't just ship them out 1 by 1 obviously, that'll cost too much.
I wish I knew, but I have no idea. I'd contact my dealer and ask, but I'd have a better chance of getting a response by asking the wall in my office, or shouting my question into the abyss. :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

blee875

Black Diamond
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Superduty, 21 RoadGlide, and many more…
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I noticed a few people have been able to add their bronco in the ford pass app. I tried to activate my bronco but it wants me to have my phone in the bronco!

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just noticed that my QC-exited but not yet shipped Bronco already has 14 miles on it. For coming straight out of the factory thats kind of a surprising number - unless the QC was a fair amount of driving? (And to be clear, I do not care at all 😄)

DE7CBB03-8152-4E3D-ADF5-BE1E9E0F9D3D.png
probably a dumb Q, but what webpage or app is this from? assuming once modules have popped, I can get this to sync -up?

Never mind - I figure it out, getting an error message when I click on "Activate Vehicle"

Last edited:

ctowna

Badlands
First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 XC90 Momentum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
11/3 -> 11/4 My Bronco traveled from Wayne, Michigan to Fort Wayne, Indiana state lines! (about 140ish miles as the crow flies). At this pace, she'll be here in <10 days with about 1000 miles left, but I'm not holding my breath.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh thank goodness. Just spoke to my dealers manager that assured me they are sticking to the original price (no ADM). Let the accessory buying commence!

Sponsored

blee875

Black Diamond
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Superduty, 21 RoadGlide, and many more…
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Oh thank goodness. Just spoke to my dealers manager that assured me they are sticking to the original price (no ADM). Let the accessory buying commence!
Mine says he is doing MSRP with no ADM. I’ll live it. I figured rather than asking for MSRP I would come in asking for 500 over invoice since they won’t do XPlan on it. I’m holding off on any purchases until I have it in hand. This last year and a half had made me a skeptic…

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine says he is doing MSRP with no ADM. I’ll live it. I figured rather than asking for MSRP I would come in asking for 500 over invoice since they won’t do XPlan on it. I’m holding off on any purchases until I have it in hand. This last year and a half had made me a skeptic…
I have a signed sales order. early on I also was pushing my rep for a couple of bucks off of MSRP and he responded by email saying "you will pay MSRP." so I've got that!!

i also spoke with my attorney as i was using him on another business matter and he outlined the strategy if they play games.
1-offer them any mods you could do with them vs others that I am doing anyway in exchange for dropping ADM
2-sue them and ask for injunctive relief requiring the car not be sold until a resolution is determined from our action, doing so places duress on us to complete the transaction on dealer terms, getting injunctive relief levels the playing field..
3-ANYTHING sent to you with pricing from the dealer without mention of ADM implies that is the selling price, particularly if they took a deposit.
4-all of the emails, tracking info, etc from Ford says this is YOUR vehicle, not the dealers..

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have a signed sales order. early on I also was pushing my rep for a couple of bucks off of MSRP and he responded by email saying "you will pay MSRP." so I've got that!!

i also spoke with my attorney as i was using him on another business matter and he outlined the strategy if they play games.
1-offer them any mods you could do with them vs others that I am doing anyway in exchange for dropping ADM
2-sue them and ask for injunctive relief requiring the car not be sold until a resolution is determined from our action, doing so places duress on us to complete the transaction on dealer terms, getting injunctive relief levels the playing field..
3-ANYTHING sent to you with pricing from the dealer without mention of ADM implies that is the selling price, particularly if they took a deposit.
4-all of the emails, tracking info, etc from Ford says this is YOUR vehicle, not the dealers..
Pretty sad you had to worry about this, but with everything we’ve seen so far I don’t blame you one bit. I was skeptical with my dealer. I had a signed PA but once the dual tops were removed the MSRP changed. They made another one for me though last week and it took a load off my shoulders. The dealers seem to forget we chose to work with them, it’s not like they were our only option. I even chose a dealer 45 mins away from me because they were wonderful to work with in the past. The ones close to me (5 mins away) suck.

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Pretty sad you had to worry about this, but with everything we’ve seen so far I don’t blame you one bit. I was skeptical with my dealer. I had a signed PA but once the dual tops were removed the MSRP changed. They made another one for me though last week and it took a load off my shoulders. The dealers seem to forget we chose to work with them, it’s not like they were our only option. I even chose a dealer 45 mins away from me because they were wonderful to work with in the past. The ones close to me (5 mins away) suck.
Yea I have my signed order sheet but I confirmed over the phone and have an email from dealer when all the ADM crap was at it's peak. Seems like Ford might have brought the hammer down bc we have not seen many ADM issues the past few weeks (to my knowledge)
Sponsored