First Name
Kristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Husbandā€™s vehicle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Dunno where my rig is but my page has that New Vehicle Guide now. Something new to stare at (no flag yet).
I get the merch, and the hammock was a cool idea, but WTF do I do with a flag? Couldnā€™t they send a tumbler or mug? Or how about a keychain? I am sure most people will hang it in their garage, hell Iā€™ll probably put it in my husbandā€™s pole barn (after he gets the damn thing built). I would have liked a bronco winter hat. Hammock for summer, hat for winterā€¦
Sponsored

jganna_USMC

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2013 F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I get the merch, and the hammock was a cool idea, but WTF do I do with a flag? Couldnā€™t they send a tumbler or mug? Or how about a keychain? I am sure most people will hang it in their garage, hell Iā€™ll probably put it in my husbands pole barn (after he gets the damn thing built). I would have liked a bronco winter hat. Hammock for summer, hat for winterā€¦
A camping chair would have been awesome

310BroncoTK

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX470, Macan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine works just fine, but nothing has changed šŸ‘ŽšŸ»
Both trackers working for me, but still ā€œin production.ā€ However my ETA moved three days back to 11/30. Not the change I was hoping to see.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I get the merch, and the hammock was a cool idea, but WTF do I do with a flag? Couldnā€™t they send a tumbler or mug? Or how about a keychain? I am sure most people will hang it in their garage, hell Iā€™ll probably put it in my husbandā€™s pole barn (after he gets the damn thing built). I would have liked a bronco winter hat. Hammock for summer, hat for winterā€¦
Iā€™m going to assume most, who have garage space (happy wife happy life šŸ¤Ø), will display it on the wall where their Bronco sits

ColoradoDad

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Toyota FJ60
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Soā€¦ what accessories has everyone ordered?
So far.....
MRT no drill Hood struts
4wheel Parts:
Front bumper with winch plate
Rear bumper
Side steps

Sponsored

jganna_USMC

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2013 F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Both trackers working for me, but still ā€œin production.ā€ However my ETA moved three days back to 11/30. Not the change I was hoping to see.
My delivery date is still tomorrow ... šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So far.....
MRT no drill Hood struts
4wheel Parts:
Front bumper with winch plate
Rear bumper
Side steps
Which side steps you go with and will they work opposite the Badlands rocker panel?

ColoradoDad

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Toyota FJ60
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Which side steps you go with and will they work opposite the Badlands rocker panel?
I wont be wheeling the bronco that hard for the first 5-10 years. So I just got the standard 4wheel parts side steps. They are not rock sliders. Over the next few years I will either modify the side steps to mate to the factory rock rails or I will build out all new ones myself.

Sponsored

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wont be wheeling the bronco that hard for the first 5-10 years. So I just got the standard 4wheel parts side steps. They are not rock sliders. Over the next few years I will either modify the side steps to mate to the factory rock rails or I will build out all new ones myself.
Curious, doesnā€™t most side step options use the same connection point as the stock rocker panels meaning itā€™s an either or scenario ?

ColoradoDad

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Toyota FJ60
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Curious, doesnā€™t most side step options use the same connection point as the stock rocker panels meaning itā€™s an either or scenario ?
Correct. So for now I will take the stock rock sliders off and run the steps. But when it's time to start wheeling it hard, I"ll put the factory sliders back on and then cut up the 4wp steps and weld them together, or just make some new sliders/steps my self. But I'm not about to wheel the piss out of my brand new $60k truck ;) It's going to be a mall cruiser/fire road truck until the warranty runs out. After that all bets are off.

Pharmsc

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tesla Model Y
Your Bronco Model
Base
I get the merch, and the hammock was a cool idea, but WTF do I do with a flag? Couldnā€™t they send a tumbler or mug? Or how about a keychain? I am sure most people will hang it in their garage, hell Iā€™ll probably put it in my husbands
Do you think the flag was the last of it?

Kmonty

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Husbandā€™s vehicle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Do you think the flag was the last of it?
Since they have been ā€œramping upā€ production, probably. Unless something else bad happens. I mean how are they deciding who gets it and who doesnā€™t? And what about those who already got theirs, will they sift through all that to exclude owners? They will probably send out stuff to those who reserved early and still are waiting.

Ctbroncos

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Your Bronco hasn't shipped yet; however, it was released on the 3rd and it may be going by a hotshot (unclear yet... Maybe United Road Newark) marked as "Rush". Dealer is Crowley Ford, LLC.
What does hotshot mean and what is rush? šŸ˜…
Sponsored