🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group

nichord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Conspiracy theory time. What if ford turned off the aem links to block our access now? 👀
First thing that crossed my mind! They probably realized people are tapping the feeds and stopped it. The less you know the less you can complain about the real "Issues" and then they can defend their stock price. They will talk about 200K reserved Lightning Trucks rather than their manufacturing issues and process. Let's face it. They have the ability to get all these rigs out, but don't want to pay the extra money to do so. No issue for them to wait for spare time here or there.
Sponsored

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

<p style='color:blue;font-family: verdana;font-size:12;'>Error page not configured for your application<br/><br/>Note: If you've configured error page and still seeing this error, it means you are either accessing Origin (A/B side) or dispatcher URL directly.</p>

Oh they absolutely blocked it, just read the last parrt of it

heelyeah

Outer Banks
First Name
Tripp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco; 2022 F150 Lightning; 2021 JT (wife's)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looks great, enjoy the ride, hit up all of your dealer's socials with good reviews and give them a strong review to F, they'll bend over backwards when you come in for service. btw, how do you like the Mach-E? which version do you have?
Love the Mach E. I've got the premium AWD extended range. It was my first electric vehicle, and I drive it primarily for work. The Bronco is the family vehicle / toy. The MME has been great. I've had it about 8 months and I've put a little over 12,000 miles on it. Love having two ponies sitting in the driveway now. After having the MME, I was a little skeptical I'd want to buy a non-EV again, but very much worth it for the Bronco.

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love the Mach E. I've got the premium AWD extended range. It was my first electric vehicle, and I drive it primarily for work. The Bronco is the family vehicle / toy. The MME has been great. I've had it about 8 months and I've put a little over 12,000 miles on it. Love having two ponies sitting in the driveway now. After having the MME, I was a little skeptical I'd want to buy a non-EV again, but very much worth it for the Bronco.
I love the EVs, but they are deceptive.. if you knew how much carbon footprint was involved in getting the materials for the battery, and building the car, it's not that much ahead of a guzzler like the Bronco.. I want to buy an EV, but it's just not there yet... They still haven't figured out what to do with the batteries when these things reach end of life... not trying to be a debbie downer, I LOVE the porsche Taycan Cross Turismo and almost stretched for that over the bronco...

Sponsored

Ctbroncos

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

<p style='color:blue;font-family: verdana;font-size:12;'>Error page not configured for your application<br/><br/>Note: If you've configured error page and still seeing this error, it means you are either accessing Origin (A/B side) or dispatcher URL directly.</p>

Oh they absolutely blocked it, just read the last parrt of it
I’m not a coder, what does that mean?! That they only let factory personnel access it??

sprtsmac

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 F-150 XLT, 2019 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I wonder what would happen if I take my drone over there and zoom in on the VIN to confirm if it’s my vehicle. That might be frowned on.
Maybe, but I wouldn't blame you for doing it.

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’m not a coder, what does that mean?! That they only let factory personnel access it??
I am not either but to me that screams, "whoops y'all should not have been able to see of that. Now you really get no info."

nichord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I used to own a web application development company and considering how bad their pizza tracker works... I can't give them the benefit of the doubt that they intentionally did this. However, they will leave it broken as it works in their favor as long as the intended use still works. Normally you would require some sort of authentication in the request if you were looking to serve up non-secure data to approved requests.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
whats the finance company everyone was using on here, cant seem to find it anymore. Not the USAA one, the other one
Used Navy Federal for 2.04%

Sponsored

LarzStarz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4dr, 2017 Jaguar XE R Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, I was meaning the people who are WAITING waiting.
You are in the home stretch while we are in NOWHERE LAND.
I had a blue window sticker this whole time. That, and the date at the bottom, I'm convinced mean absolutely nothing. I took delivery of my Bronco 3 days ago, and my sticker date just changed to 12/4.

leby065

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti FX35
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had a blue window sticker this whole time. That, and the date at the bottom, I'm convinced mean absolutely nothing. I took delivery of my Bronco 3 days ago, and my sticker date just changed to 12/4.
@jganna_USMC mine has been blue as well

heelyeah

Outer Banks
First Name
Tripp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco; 2022 F150 Lightning; 2021 JT (wife's)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I love the EVs, but they are deceptive.. if you knew how much carbon footprint was involved in getting the materials for the battery, and building the car, it's not that much ahead of a guzzler like the Bronco.. I want to buy an EV, but it's just not there yet... They still haven't figured out what to do with the batteries when these things reach end of life... not trying to be a debbie downer, I LOVE the porsche Taycan Cross Turismo and almost stretched for that over the bronco...
That's OK, I can live with it. I'm happy that it's marginally better for the environment, but that's not the only reason I got it. Plus, it's going to take initial consumer interest and investment in EVs for the segment to improve and ultimately get better, and drive industry improvement in the carbon footprint issues you mention.

UtahBrandon

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
a number of classics and my 4dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok,

Out of us that are still "In Production" waiting for BUILT emails....
Is your WS BLUE or GREEN ?
Mine is blue just like my attitude about this.
Sponsored