Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Can you clarify that the WildTrak that you ordered is a MY '22 and right now is scheduled for Dec 13 week production? Or did they get it in as a '21 MY? Likely either way if its production happens it will beat my FE on delivery. :(
The Wildtrak was pushed to a MY’22. I had to reorder and luckily I got an email at 8:50pm last night pushing to a 12/20 production week. Complete cluster…..
Sponsored

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree with you. Hopefully they speed up the solid-state lithium battery research and get those in cars, soon. Supposedly, the overall life of solid-state is much much longer than the current tech.
have you looked at the Rivian? Doug Demuro (sp?) just put up a good video on it. If they build an EBronco, I will not hesitate to get one, imagine this rig going 0-60 in 4secs?

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I do not want to start thinking this but all signs point to it happening...if we get our MY21s in '22, can we legit ask for Ford to take off the depreciation when we pay?

Ctbroncos

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I do not want to start thinking this but all signs point to it happening...if we get our MY21s in '22, can we legit ask for Ford to take off the depreciation when we pay?
You can ask for a goose that lays golden eggs, but the likelihood of you getting it is still zero. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Sponsored

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
have you looked at the Rivian? Doug Demuro (sp?) just put up a good video on it. If they build an EBronco, I will not hesitate to get one, imagine this rig going 0-60 in 4secs?
I’m actually not super interested in a Bronco going that quick, kinda pointless in a bulky suv, especially with suspension like a Bronco. Give me a sports car with tighter suspension and superb handling, oo Yaa I’d be hooked.

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
also agree, just hope everyone is updating the spreadsheet during/after the euphoria of 1st drive!
Are you referring to the Remaining MY21 spreadsheet?

just for kicks, here’s a couple pics of my first weekend with my new pride and joy! First shot is at Cinder Cone off-road area in Flagstaff, AZ. Second is at Rollins Pass trail in Rollinsville, CO.
Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group 79C6169B-513E-4C3B-B36D-6AFCE40C4398

Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group 51CC7A6C-6E98-4B43-81B8-6BCA8805C065

Last edited:

BabyJake

Black Diamond
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Bronco came by rail to San Diego. Has been in “customer location” for two weeks tomorrow. A friend got his bronco a week ago that came
On the same train but to a different dealer about the same distance away. Is it possible my bronco got damaged and the dealer is trying to fix it. @Ford Motor Company is this something that would be disclosed to me?

Last edited:

Sponsored

Ctbroncos

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Bronco came by rail to San Diego. Has been in “customer location” for two weeks tomorrow. A friend got his bronco a week ago that came
On the same train but to a different dealer about the same distance away. Is it possible my bronco got damaged and the dealer is trying to fix it. @Ford Motor Company is this something that would be disclosed to me?
I’m in the same bot as you. Me and two other broncos on the same train. The other two have theirs. Mine is still sitting.

2A_Actuary

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 Platinum, Audi R8 Spyder, Audi S5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My wife and I went and visited our Bronco that remains in shipping jail. We believe we've found it in the depot that goes from Rail <-> Semi. We were less than 100 yards from it and it's been in jail there since last Tuesday. Our dealership is only like 10 miles from this depot.

JDoc92

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Picked mine up at Granger on Friday. Super nice staff and in and out quickly. Not the best pic but here it is!!

E5E27D07-DFEA-4175-8654-BF1A93F03D92.jpeg

leby065

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti FX35
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@jganna_USMC can you remind me what you last heard about yours? Was it just testing that needed to be done? I think you mentioned your friend was on vacation, so not sure if that was the latest or not.

I’m still just so confused about how these later dates can be delivered and there isn’t any info anywhere on what’s delaying ours

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Holy moly I saw a Bronco today on the way back up I-95 from GA to VA. Did not take mine down for the trip. I was sporting a rented Voyager Van (aka soul crusher) and got all excited to see 01 regular sized Bronco. Wife - “you own one now why are you excited”. Me - “don’t ruin this for me Woman!” Son screams - “Dad, BRONCO”. The boy understands me!
Sponsored