Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Well the eagle has landed.....texted the Sales Manager, who's a buddy of mine, to get an ETA on pickup time.
Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group 1639061435646
Sponsored

Shandi long

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For what it’s worth, my window sticker said “convoy”, but i found out it’s actually “rail”. I was able to get a railcar number last week. It was dropped off in Wentzville, yesterday. I’m really hoping it makes it to my dealer tomorrow so o can pick it up Saturday….but I’m not holding my breath.
11/1 blend, 11/4 build, 11/7 ship….eta 11/22-11/28 with NO update from Ford.
The dealer screen shot that was sent to me also says rail but sticker says convoy. Mine is going to Bowling green so I'm probably in Wentzville as well. I just wish they would let me pick it up! My dealer said he dont have the rail information :(

nichord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Well the eagle has landed.....texted the Sales Manager, who's a buddy of mine, to get an ETA on pickup time.
Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group 1639061435646
Nice! Hope they get on it quick and get it turned over to you this evening or early tomorrow. Congrats on the end of a long journey. Can't wait to see some delivery pics.

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Nice! Hope they get on it quick and get it turned over to you this evening or early tomorrow. Congrats on the end of a long journey. Can't wait to see some delivery pics.
Pics to come.....I was curious on the over/under with mine and @jganna_USMC to see who'd take delivery first. Going to be close only because he got the dreaded "positive" news. I think he'll still beat me and expect to see his delivery pics in the next couple of hours.

jganna_USMC

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2013 F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pics to come.....I was curious on the over/under with mine and @jganna_USMC to see who'd take delivery first. Going to be close only because he got the dreaded "positive" news. I think he'll still beat me and expect to see his delivery pics in the next couple of hours.
You better hurry… wife just left to get it 🤣

Sponsored

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The wait/silence is even more excruciating know mine is on the line waiting to be touched up.

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You better hurry… wife just left to get it 🤣
Well it couldn't be drama free, right? Apparently the loader at the yard made a mistake. Even though it shows delivered they put the wrong VIN on the transfer. So now it's in limbo and no idea where it is between OKC and Tulsa. You can't make this shit up..... 🤬 🤷‍♂️

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Well it couldn't be drama free, right? Apparently the loader at the yard made a mistake. Even though it shows delivered they put the wrong VIN on the transfer. So now it's in limbo and no idea where it is between OKC and Tulsa. You can't make this shit up..... 🤬 🤷‍♂️
🐒 🍆 🏈

Sponsored

Coloradonatives

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'69 Chevelle 2020 Chevy Traverse 2009 9-7x Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nothing for me... well over 500 days. Tracker Crickets. Badlands, lux, 2.7, soft top, floor mats... THAT'S IT !!!: IT's the friggin' FLOOR MATS. DAMMIT.

Last edited:

jganna_USMC

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2013 F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You GOT to be kidding!!

Ctbroncos

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Nothing for me... well over 500 days. Tracker Crickets. Badlands, lux, 3.7, soft top, floor mats... THAT'S IT !!!: IT's the friggin' FLOOR MATS. DAMMIT.
Got damn! Well at least you got the 3.7 🤣

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You GOT to be kidding!!
I wish....apparently the driver informed my dealer that three more Broncos were coming today and they were taken from his truck and put on another that's scheduled for a late delivery. Apparently it was going to Muskogee prior to Tulsa. 🐒 🍆 🏈

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For what it’s worth, my window sticker said “convoy”, but i found out it’s actually “rail”. I was able to get a railcar number last week. It was dropped off in Wentzville, yesterday. I’m really hoping it makes it to my dealer tomorrow so o can pick it up Saturday….but I’m not holding my breath.
11/1 blend, 11/4 build, 11/7 ship….eta 11/22-11/28 with NO update from Ford.
Looks like we might be travel twins. Seems like my exact situation and location as well. My dealer gave me an updated estimate of Tomorrow when we spoke last week. Hopefully that means they knew it would be in Wentzville now and have a truck scheduled to pick it up and deliver it tomorrow.
Sponsored