Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX470, Macan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Got my rail car info today and checked on its progress, at noon today it was in Chicago.
I guess my Bronco missed the train to Cali. But congrats on your pending delivery! I saw two today within one minute of each other on PCH. Dying to get mine …
Sponsored

Rrpilot

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I guess my Bronco missed the train to Cali. But congrats on your pending delivery! I saw two today within one minute of each other on PCH. Dying to get mine …
Well maybe it got shipped with no notification. Can always hope so and not like it's never happened before.

Bronco6071

Badlands
First Name
Brooke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am currently car-less!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How magical ❤! I have yet to go to Alaska. 48 states, when I go to last frontier, I’ll move.

I mostly see them in Minnesota on Lake Superior, all the time, but heavy in winter when the clouds are clear.

Enjoy your trip to Alaska, I am envious!
I am assuming you are on Lake Superior? Another bucket list item. Sounds like I could do both at once.

Bronco6071

Badlands
First Name
Brooke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am currently car-less!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got the built email last night even though my tracker has said shipped since Tuesday. Who knows what to believe? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Edited to add: I like the emails shipping estimate better than my tracker!

Ford Bronco đź›  10/25/21 Build Week Group CCD842EB-1065-4AE7-A47E-9AEB2488E212

Sponsored

Sexy beast BnJ Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@Oceannomad

How long have you been in? I've been 18 years and taking it to 22 years. TBH I'm ready to retire but wife might be going LDO so we will see what she decides.

FordGuy82

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
10/26 build. Dealer is less than 20 miles from MAP. Tracker initially showed 11/2 ETA. Received a built email on 11/1. ETA moved to 11/7. Pizza tracker is still showing 11/7. Bronco6G tracker is now showing 11/13 as of this morning. Why can't they get it on a truck?!?!?

LarzStarz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4dr, 2017 Jaguar XE R Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Had something twitch on mine overnight, window sticker date changed from 10/28 to 11/5. Only thing I can guess is that something in the preparing to ship process triggers this, as mine came off the line on 11/2 and I have a manifest # on palsapp.

To join those showing what they are trading in for this, I sold my Explorer Sport a few weeks ago, loved that car! On more than one occasion I had other drivers pull over in front of me because they thought it was a police cruiser.
Ford Bronco đź›  10/25/21 Build Week Group Image from iOS (4)

Last edited:

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Had something twitch on mine overnight, window sticker date changed from 10/28 to 11/5. Only thing I can guess is that something in the preparing to ship process triggers this, as mine came off the line on 11/2 and I have a manifest # on palsapp.

To join those showing what they are trading in for this, I sold my Explorer Sport a few ago, loved that car! On more than one occasion I had other drivers pull over in front of me because they thought it was a police cruiser.
so many black Explorers fool me!!!

Sponsored

XxGearheadxX

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

To join those showing what they are trading in for this, I sold my Explorer Sport a few ago, loved that car! On more than one occasion I had other drivers pull over in front of me because they thought it was a police cruiser.
Did we ever really figure out what the date change on the bottom of the WS really means

LarzStarz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4dr, 2017 Jaguar XE R Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did we ever really figure out what the date change on the bottom of the WS really means
Not from what I've read, no one really knows. I just assume it's progress towards finally getting it home.

Kmonty

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Husband’s vehicle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Congrats on everyone’s built/ shipped emails. I’m still in limbo. My ETA date is still 11/15. I wish they would send us updates. But that’s a moot point since they can’t even send out built/ shipped emails to everyone. But to those who didn’t get one and their bronco showed up to the dealer, I bet that was a welcomed surprise.

Can anyone answer this question, my “in production date” is 11/2, what does that date even mean? Blend was originally 10/29 (10/29 is the last date on the bottom of my WS) Mods came up on Monday (if I recall correctly). It has to be waiting on a part, right?
Ford Bronco đź›  10/25/21 Build Week Group A4970612-1D0E-4F60-9E6E-0006C24A7EBE

Last edited:

jganna_USMC

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2013 F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats on everyone’s built/ shipped emails. I’m still in limbo. My ETA date is still 11/15. I wish they would send us updates. But that’s a moot point since they can’t even send out built/ shipped emails to everyone. But to those who didn’t get one and their bronco showed up to the dealer, I bet that was a welcomed surprise.
I'm right there with ya.
Talked to my friend down at MAP last night.
No change in my Bronco.
Still out in the holding lot with 240+ other Broncos waiting for a part.
There is NO PRODUCTION on the weekend but, The Team Leaders and Repair people work the weekend to work on the repairs so, There could be a lot of movement after today but, who knows.

FordGuy82

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm right there with ya.
Talked to my friend down at MAP last night.
No change in my Bronco.
Still out in the holding lot with 240+ other Broncos waiting for a part.
There is NO PRODUCTION on the weekend but, The Team Leaders and Repair people work the weekend to work on the repairs so, There could be a lot of movement after today but, who knows.
Does receiving a built / awaiting shipment email mean vehicles have passed QC and are fully put together, or is it possible the vehicle is waiting for parts / service?
Sponsored