PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah, try the tracker I linked. Swap the X’s for your VIN and order number. It brings up some code and a little bit down, mine says missing part.
Unfortunately I get a very long error code

edit: I take it back, there’s info in all that script:

shipmentDate":"","transitDate":"17","make":"Ford","year":"2021","model":"Bronco","groupOrderType":"Retail (222R) (OBC8S)","trim":"Badlands","vehicleLineDescription":"Bronco","market":"USA","status":"","primaryStatus":"Awaiting Shipment","windowSticker":"bdd0d3daf26560b3c8b5f339fcd41600","finalDeliveredDate":"","attributes":{"digInteriorAngles":"3","assetMissingPart":"/content/dam/shop_ford/en_us/common/resources/common/common/assetMissingPart.png"
This is part of what mine looks like. Down at the bottom is where it says missing part. Could be nothing though 🤷‍♀️.
[{"id":"receiptDate":"2021-02-03","releaseDate":"","etaStartDate":"2021-11-17","etaEndDate":"2021-11-23","productionDate":"2021-10-28","shipmentDate":"","transitDate":"","make":"Ford","year":"2021","model":"Bronco","groupOrderType":"Retail (222R) (OBC8S)","trim":"Black Diamond","vehicleLineDescription":"Bronco","market":"USA","status":"","primaryStatus":"In Production","windowSticker":"30538b348b5a61b294ba966ad0391857","finalDeliveredDate":"","attributes":{"digInteriorAngles":"3","assetMissingPart":"/content/dam/shop_ford/en_us/common/resources/common/common/assetMissingPart.png","nameplateId":"ford-bronco-2021
That code you're looking at is what they call the 'payload' from whatever api they're using to pull the data into the Ford tracker. What you both see as "assetMissingPart" is meaningless. In fact it's just linking to a .png (image file) that is blank. Here's the full link if you want to see: https://shop.ford.com/content/dam/s.../resources/common/common/assetMissingPart.png

I can't get into the Ford tracker right now, otherwise I'd show you where on the page this blank .png file is...

That 'payload' is what the B6G tracker is using to populate it's table as well. The B6G tracker is the same exact data as the Ford tracker. There will be no difference. (for anyone checking both, you can stick to one) I have noticed that the B6G tracker might sometimes be updated before Ford's. I didn't create the B6G tracker, nor will I try breaking it down, but likely the B6G tracker refreshes every time (new call to the api) where the Ford makes a call and loads the data on set intervals. Hence why sometimes you'll see it in the B6G tracker before the Ford one.

anyway, hopefully that helps put the mind at ease a bit.
Sponsored

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That code you're looking at is what they call the 'payload' from whatever api they're using to pull the data into the Ford tracker. What you both see as "assetMissingPart" is meaningless. In fact it's just linking to a .png (image file) that is blank. Here's the full link if you want to see: https://shop.ford.com/content/dam/s.../resources/common/common/assetMissingPart.png

I can't get into the Ford tracker right now, otherwise I'd show you where on the page this blank .png file is...

That 'payload' is what the B6G tracker is using to populate it's table as well. The B6G tracker is the same exact data as the Ford tracker. There will be no difference. (for anyone checking both, you can stick to one) I have noticed that the B6G tracker might sometimes be updated before Ford's. I didn't create the B6G tracker, nor will I try breaking it down, but likely the B6G tracker refreshes every time (new call to the api) where the Ford makes a call and loads the data on set intervals. Hence why sometimes you'll see it in the B6G tracker before the Ford one.

anyway, hopefully that helps put the mind at ease a bit.
I wouldn’t exactly say ease the mind as a missing part possibility made my holdup at the factory make a little more sense. Guess we’re back to the chaos theory.

BLMike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Ultimate Wrangler and two other normal cars
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got shipped email this morning, 1:48am pst. To all the 10/25 build week members that are still in the Ford limbo…I think they are saving the best for last. I know.tacky but I want to send positive energy. I think a few of you will still get your Broncos before me as mine has way further to go. Let us hope I’m right!

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I wouldn’t exactly say ease the mind as a missing part possibility made my holdup at the factory make a little more sense. Guess we’re back to the chaos theory.
haha. Sorry! I tried!

I know this is easy coming from someone who got their built email & shipped email right as I should've... but I'm a big occam's razor guy.

The modules have popped on all your builds. The car is built. Clearly there's an issue with it. Now, issue is a relative term in this sense.
It could be waiting on a part they just simply didn't have at the time, but was more efficient to build it 98% of the way and just put it to the side until said part was in.
It could be something failed and it's now waiting on that part to fix it, or going through whatever the fix process is. New roof? We all know those are in short supply. (just an example, no idea what anyone has for roofs)

Look at it this way, they won't release your car until it's at the standard they've set. Yes, it would be nice if Ford updated their tracker with every step. But there's just no way they'll be that transparent. I believe Ford even states 'In Production" could take a few weeks...

And in the end, it's built. It's just going to take a little extra time to get to you. I know that's probably not comforting. But you're in a much better position than like 80% of reservation holders. It's coming, and you know you'll have it the next few weeks. Better than being VINless, pushed into 22 and looking in at the party. You're in the party... but maybe are just still waiting for your first round of bottle service!

and yes, please feel free to throw tomatoes at the guy who has a built email, shipped email and ETA is this Thursday... 😂

Ctbroncos

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

haha. Sorry! I tried!

I know this is easy coming from someone who got their built email & shipped email right as I should've... but I'm a big occam's razor guy.

The modules have popped on all your builds. The car is built. Clearly there's an issue with it. Now, issue is a relative term in this sense.
It could be waiting on a part they just simply didn't have at the time, but was more efficient to build it 98% of the way and just put it to the side until said part was in.
It could be something failed and it's now waiting on that part to fix it, or going through whatever the fix process is. New roof? We all know those are in short supply. (just an example, no idea what anyone has for roofs)

Look at it this way, they won't release your car until it's at the standard they've set. Yes, it would be nice if Ford updated their tracker with every step. But there's just no way they'll be that transparent. I believe Ford even states 'In Production" could take a few weeks...

And in the end, it's built. It's just going to take a little extra time to get to you. I know that's probably not comforting. But you're in a much better position than like 80% of reservation holders. It's coming, and you know you'll have it the next few weeks. Better than being VINless, pushed into 22 and looking in at the party. You're in the party... but maybe are just still waiting for your first round of bottle service!

and yes, please feel free to throw tomatoes at the guy who has a built email, shipped email and ETA is this Thursday... 😂
BOO THIS MAN!!! 😂

Sponsored

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
haha. Sorry! I tried!

Lmao I remember back in the day at a busy bar/party trying to order a drink and never getting acknowledged by the bartender (not an attractive female so definitely at a disadvantage)… or at school when you know the answer with your hand raised bouncing up and down to get picked but never getting picked

Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group AEF16848-5932-4F4D-AA99-F088CD19125C

jganna_USMC

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2013 F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome to the Ford Family, Steve! I hope you had a ton of fun with your new Bronco over the weekend! Heres to all of the fun filled weekends to come 🎊
I would like to have fun filled weekends too but, for some reason, it's been held up and Broncos with the same exact builds, built AFTER mine, are already being delivered...

😫

Sasquobx

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got shipped email this morning, 1:48am pst. To all the 10/25 build week members that are still in the Ford limbo…I think they are saving the best for last. I know.tacky but I want to send positive energy. I think a few of you will still get your Broncos before me as mine has way further to go. Let us hope I’m right!
What is your build number on your window sticker?

Chaos_273

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
here try this...

NS Norfolk Southern
1. Call 800-635-5768
2. Press 2.
3. Press 2.
4. Enter the letters on the numeric keypad then press #. As in: TTGX will be 8849
5. Enter the numbers then press #. It wasn't taking my voice prompts but typing worked.
that worked, thanks!

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would like to have fun filled weekends too but, for some reason, it's been held up and Broncos with the same exact builds built AFTER mine are already being delivered...

😫
This!
I mean we get it, the assembly must go on but if you’re able to build the next one, then why not apply the part to the waiting unit. If they’re shipping the rigs behind the first group, that means if they run into a part availability issue, not only do they set the missing parts group to the side, but they don’t re-visit them after the part becomes available and instead keep building the line and pushing them out. The 2% set to the side must be backlogged as hell because they don’t immediately correct them once the part becomes available. Logically it would make sense at the end of each build week to correct the errors, missing part holds before moving onto the next weeks builds. Almost seems like they’re bottle necking the failed units.

Sponsored

BLMike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Ultimate Wrangler and two other normal cars
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

HL_MI_BRONCO

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Jeep YJ - 2019 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

HL_MI_BRONCO

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Jeep YJ - 2019 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How many of you all, that have been waiting, have a 2.7L ?
Ok,
So, my friend is back at work ( he had yesterday off… how dare he!) and looked into my Bronco:
“Your truck is out of holding, meaning we probably have the parts. So hopefully the repair guys get to it tonight”

🙏🏻🙏🏻

Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group 1636386716464
so @jganna_USMC posted this is a while back, but it identifies

“r/r seat back release bezel”

so maybe a trim part holding us up???

I’m BL, Sas, 2.7, high, tow, softie.

Bronco6071

Badlands
First Name
Brooke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am currently car-less!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My palsapp tracker says mine was dispatched on the 6th, and I found out if you put the trip number in search it will pull information on all the vehicles on the truck with you. So, I know mine is on the same truck as a few going to Eddie Gilstrap in Salem. @Kmonty wishful thinking you are getting yours there?
Sponsored

Last edited: