First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, ESTIMATED DELIVERY is "STILL" today ... still haven't received a BUILT or SHIPPED.

eta.png
A part of me wants to be an optimist and say hey it might just be a glitch in their system and maybe it’ll show up today but I’m also a realist and think we’re in a pseudo Dirt Mountain of failed builds that get shoved in a corner with the parts we need being cannibalized to build the next batch. Ford has turned me to the dark side.
Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group 1B5FCE94-D0CF-4712-AA30-607ECE73336D
Sponsored

Bronco Beard

Base
First Name
BB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350, Subaru Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sorry for all those in Ford Limbo Hell. I hope your Broncos get completed soon.

My build day was 11/3 (6556) and I received my official "Built" email on 11/7. It looks like I have an estimated 35 days in transit. I only live in WA state not Australia but hey I will take it...what's another month wait anyway.

Good luck to all those with zero status updates, its so not cool!

310BroncoTK

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX470, Macan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sorry for all those in Ford Limbo Hell. I hope your Broncos get completed soon.

My build day was 11/3 (6556) and I received my official "Built" email on 11/7. It looks like I have an estimated 35 days in transit. I only live in WA state not Australia but hey I will take it...what's another month wait anyway.

Good luck to all those with zero status updates, its so not cool!
My build day was 11/2 (5878) and I also received the official "built" email on 11/7. Sounds like they finished ours up in the same batch. However, tracker shows my status as "awaiting shipment" with no estimated transit days. Yours is saying 35 DAYS?! What?!

Sponsored

Mickey21

Wildtrak
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak (Race Red)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Be patient everyone, the wheels are literally in motion. There are many nowhere near as fortunate as you, even the ones in limbo. Work towards the end of course, but be patient as well. There are many things to keep in context. Least of one is that this takes a lot of humans working together to deliver to a person. Keep your sanity, pushing the issue too hard isnt worth it for anyone involved.

Bronco Beard

Base
First Name
BB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350, Subaru Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Base
My build day was 11/2 (5878) and I also received the official "built" email on 11/7. Sounds like they finished ours up in the same batch. However, tracker shows my status as "awaiting shipment" with no estimated transit days. Yours is saying 35 DAYS?! What?!
The 35 days is calculated from the 11/3 date. They also gave me a ETA window of Dec 3-9. So hoping for the earlier delivery. I have zero shipping info so it’s probably still sitting near or at the rail yard.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group omg-wow

just got a text from my sales guy... Bronco is here!

Said it should be ready by Wed! (seriously though, why so much time to 'get it ready'?)

I just want it NOW!

so exciting.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The 35 days is calculated from the 11/3 date. They also gave me a ETA window of Dec 3-9. So hoping for the earlier delivery. I have zero shipping info so it’s probably still sitting near or at the rail yard.
I mean it does rain a lot in Washington. Also if there’s a dusting of snow on the western side the state will literally crash to a halt. The train conductor also has to avoid hitting Bigfoot up in the mountainous areas. All valid slow downs.

310BroncoTK

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX470, Macan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ah, OK, my ETA is 11/24 - 11/30. I was really really hoping it would arrive and be ready to go before 11/24 (I'm going to be out of town for the Thanksgiving holiday). May need to cut family time short, haha.

Sponsored

augidog34

Big Bend
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group omg-wow

just got a text from my sales guy... Bronco is here!

Said it should be ready by Wed! (seriously though, why so much time to 'get it ready'?)

I just want it NOW!

so exciting.
You should ask for a picture of the miles right now! Don’t need no Ferris Bueller joy rides on that thing!!!

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ah, OK, my ETA is 11/24 - 11/30. I was really really hoping it would arrive and be ready to go before 11/24 (I'm going to be out of town for the Thanksgiving holiday). May need to cut family time short, haha.
Temper that excitement til you get a shipped email or suffer a jaded attitude like me (mostly due to having 1 car to share going on two weeks)

Ctbroncos

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Are you sure? Mine was built 11/2 then built e-mail at 11/4 and I got an estimate of 12/1-12/7 but my transit time says 19 days.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Crazy part to this shipping debacle. In late winter 2016 I had my 2017 Ford Raptor shipped to Kodiak Alaska. It was tracked the whole way from production to shipping (it literally had to be transported by train then a ship) to which we were given regular updates. So we’ve regressed? Btw pictures of delivery day cuz I miss that Truck 😭
Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group 6F161D65-BE7B-419A-BE58-F74273284FA5

heelyeah

Outer Banks
First Name
Tripp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco; 2022 F150 Lightning; 2021 JT (wife's)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Still no shipped email for me. Hoping it's just a scenario of a lag in updates. Blend date was 10/25, modules popped 10/27, pizza tracker shows built 11/3, and I got the built email early 11/4. Pizza tracker still shows estimated delivery by 11/17, but there's no way that's true if I haven't even shipped yet (coming rail to Eastern NC).

TL;DR: curious if there is group of us who have actually shipped, but tracker/email/Ford system hasn't been updated to notify yet
Sponsored