Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2013 F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, what would you like me to tell you about that?

Ford sent out via convoy without updating any of their internal trackers and with no evidence that it was even shipped . It wasn't shipped by Cassens, Jack Cooper, or United Roads. I can't tell you how it ended up at Apple Ford in York, PA. I do show it delivered today 11 Nov 2021.

The last I can see other than that is Ford released it on 30 Oct 2021, after building it on 28 Oct 2021. Modules last updated on 29 Oct 2021. Would you like a copy of your window sticker??? ;)
You are the wizard!!
Do mine do mine !!!

lol
Sponsored

Ctbroncos

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Check the AEM links:

https://shop.ford.com/aemservices/shop/vot/api/customerorder/?partAttributes=BP2_.*&vin=1FMEE5DP2MLAXXXXX&orderNumber=XXXX

Replace the bolded information with yours. If you have a release date and a ship date, then yes, you've been shipped. If either is missing and you have a production date, go straight to dirt mountain, do not pass MAP, and do not collect any Ford Points.
The true question is, if I have a release date but no shipment date am I still at dirt mountain?! šŸ˜³

heelyeah

Outer Banks
First Name
Tripp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco; 2022 F150 Lightning; 2021 JT (wife's)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So if Iā€™ve gotten a load number now, which I didnā€™t before, does that mean Iā€™ve shipped already?
I don't think so. I've got a load number too. I created an account in OVISS to get more info and it's clear that mine hasn't actually shipped yet. The shipping transaction was created 10/15 but no activity since then and it shows inactive.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™m going to continuously activate my Ford Pass in the hopes of some random Ford mechanic sees my screen and hits accept so I can see where in the world is Carmen Sanā€¦I mean my Bronco.

Sponsored

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The true question is, if I have a release date but no shipment date am I still at dirt mountain?! šŸ˜³
Put your VIN, and remind me that I said I would run yours in my rail thread and I will add you to the next batch.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sasquobx

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Why did you black out your VIN??? Do you know how silly that looks??? LOL.
Relax bud...

and on your other response - I wasn't complaining about Jack Cooper not having it updated just sharing that the info wasn't showing up on any of the convoy companies that you all have shared on this Forum. Also wasn't sure why they actually showed something when I put in my VIN vs. the other 2 convoy shippers and assumed that's because they actually did ship it but didn't update there site. The purpose I shared is so others on here, that are curious about their bronco's fates, can at least know that another person also has received their rig even though I didn't receive the shipped email or other ways of tracking what's going on.

Sponsored

Brad Pitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think mine is lost. Blend date 10/25. Built email 8 days ago. No shipped email. One email delaying my ETA. WTF is going on Ford?
I have the same blend date and Iā€™m supposedly still in production. Screw Ford.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don't think so. I've got a load number too. I created an account in OVISS to get more info and it's clear that mine hasn't actually shipped yet. The shipping transaction was created 10/15 but no activity since then and it shows inactive.
Sometimes if you run PALSAPP in developer mode, you can see that the vehicle is "on hold" which means dirt mountain is a likely reason, even if the vehicle is in OVISS.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands