Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Right? I'm thinking "lucky guy got a built email". What's a built email?
I received the built email, but in reality I don't think it matters. All they did was move the ETA date from the 10th so now it's a range of 11/16 to 11/21, but I think there is zero chance of Ford meeting that date either since they haven't been able to set and then meet a single date this entire year.
Sponsored

Sexy beast BnJ Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@Oceannomad @heelyeah

So I got tired of trying to understand the robot voice. I got connected to someone and was asking questions. The lady told me that it last passed the sprake(sprague I think) West Virginia. I kinda forgot where she said it was at last (Charleston wv?) I couldn't find any of those places on the rail system map for norfolk southern. Best news I got from her was its final destination will be poe(near Petersburg va) on this Friday. I didn't get a time but if it's there on friday(1.5 hour drive to Chesapeake). Then it should be at the dealership on the 20th(my ETA on pizza tracker)

Hope this helps

Brad Pitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure yet ... he has been off for the last few days hunting.
He is back tonight and I'll message him a little later
He dare he take work off to go hunting at a time like this? 😆

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rail car tracking is ALMOST as painful as waiting for the built email. It took my Bronco NINE days to go from Wayne, MI to Louisville, KY (it sat in Ohio for most of the time). That’s almost half of my 19 transit days and it has to go all the way to CA. Pretty sure it’s not going to be here within the delivery window Ford gave me (11/24-11/30).
The delivery windows seem to be no different than the build dates that Ford sets, i.e. fictional dates that mean nothing.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Oceannomad @heelyeah

So I got tired of trying to understand the robot voice. I got connected to someone and was asking questions. The lady told me that it last passed the sprake(sprague I think) West Virginia. I kinda forgot where she said it was at last (Charleston wv?) I couldn't find any of those places on the rail system map for norfolk southern. Best news I got from her was its final destination will be poe(near Petersburg va) on this Friday. I didn't get a time but if it's there on friday(1.5 hour drive to Chesapeake). Then it should be at the dealership on the 20th(my ETA on pizza tracker)

Hope this helps
That tracks (no pun intended). I was bored at work and followed the railroad via Google maps and this is one of the cities I went past on the way from Portsmouth OH. Thank you for calling them and passing along the info.

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Shit… my wife has 3 trees up already.. lol
I have a Star Wars tree also.. being a member of the 501st Legion… it’s a must

You need a Bronco under one of them trees... Let's go get it....

Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group IMG_20200229_231758

I'm ready to storm Dirt Mountain! ;)

BroncoRed1967

First Edition
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.taylorsafety.net
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-150 King Ranch, 1967 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Made it back from the Dealership Bronco had 7 miles on it when I picked it up now has 125, roof looks good I will take a real hard look tomorrow in the daylight, ran great no problems plenty of power drove great

3A654C66-7537-491D-B3A9-31585E67A517.jpeg

heelyeah

Outer Banks
First Name
Tripp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco; 2022 F150 Lightning; 2021 JT (wife's)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@Oceannomad @heelyeah

Hope this helps
I was sure that the three of us were on the same train. Same ship date, all headed to the rail yard in Petersburg, etc. But when I call, the robo voice still says Portsmouth. You guys left me behind!

Mickey21

Wildtrak
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak (Race Red)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Got my baby pic of "Dala" yesterday! I'm surprised there is nothing behind mine.. 🤔

Ford Bronco 🛠 10/25/21 Build Week Group 3A654C66-7537-491D-B3A9-31585E67A517
Yeah, there wasnt any vehicles behind my Wildtrak either for my baby pic.

Sponsored

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was sure that the three of us were on the same train. Same ship date, all headed to the rail yard in Petersburg, etc. But when I call, the robo voice still says Portsmouth. You guys left me behind!
Not necessarily. I called and got the same Ohio info but it’s a day behind. Beast called and talked to a live person that had current info.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands