First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Be careful with that I think all the rail threads say never talk to a real person or we could lose the ability to track entirely..
Thanks for the heads up. Fortunately I may have squeaked by. I've had two updates since I called and spoke to a live person.

@Oceannomad @heelyeah

Those two updates since my phone call were addis?? WV last night before I went to bed and then Roanoke VA(2:01am 18nov).
Looks to be on time with the last day of my ETA of 20nov.

@XxGearheadxX
Just info you requested, I was loaded on the train on the 12th and believe it started Shipping on the 13th. Roanoke today. Offload should be today or tomorrow at the latest at poe(around Petersburg va)

The journey is almost done and in the final state. Great news is we will be able to drive it to GA for Thanksgiving at my son's house
Sponsored

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here it is on the F-150:

" they are there to allow air out of the cabin. Not just when the doors are shut, but also when the sun is baking the vehicle, keeps from popping the windshield out under pressure, as long as they are working. They are on all cars if you know where to look "

airvent.jpg
I owned 3 different f-150s and didn’t know those existed . Learn something new every day

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the heads up. Fortunately I may have squeaked by. I've had two updates since I called and spoke to a live person.

@Oceannomad @heelyeah

Those two updates since my phone call were addis?? WV last night before I went to bed and then Roanoke VA(2:01am 18nov).

@XxGearheadxX
Just info you requested, I was loaded on the train on the 12th and believe it started Shipping on the 13th. Roanoke today. Offload should be today or tomorrow at the latest at poe(around Petersburg va)

The journey is almost done and in the final state. Great news is we will be able to drive it to GA for Thanksgiving at my son's house
ugh get that sucker off the train and onto a truck, I’m just a few hours away, well from Petersburg. 1 hour to be exact. Sounds like I might get this thing on Saturday!

Last edited:

XxGearheadxX

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

@Oceannomad @heelyeah

@XxGearheadxX

Sweet mine is right behind you guys.... mine left MAP on Tuesday!!

310BroncoTK

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX470, Macan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Oceannomad @heelyeah

@XxGearheadxX

Envious! I shipped 11/8 and have only made it to Louisville, KY the last time I checked (3x yesterday) 😂

Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Here it is on the F-150:

" they are there to allow air out of the cabin. Not just when the doors are shut, but also when the sun is baking the vehicle, keeps from popping the windshield out under pressure, as long as they are working. They are on all cars if you know where to look "

airvent.jpg
heh. they need those in the little storage compartment in the back.

I shared this in another thread, but on humid days moisture builds up back there... For any of you in the south, keep an eye on this!

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ar-under-floor-storage-area.19448/post-964580

XxGearheadxX

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

jganna_USMC

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2013 F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cabin Pressure is overrated.... just ship the damn thing !!!!
Oh, it's fixed now ... NOW, it's just waiting out in the lot for someone to scan it and bring it in to run through testing so, it can ship 50 mins to my dealer !!!!!!!!!!!!

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh, it's fixed now ... NOW, it's just waiting out in the lot for someone to scan it and bring it in to run through testing so, it can ship 50 mins to my dealer !!!!!!!!!!!!
Mine sat in the lot there 10 days before someone took notice and stuck it on a train

Sponsored

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

heelyeah

Outer Banks
First Name
Tripp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco; 2022 F150 Lightning; 2021 JT (wife's)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

ugh get that sucker off the train and onto a truck, I’m just a few hours away, well from Petersburg. 1 hour to be exact. Sounds like I might get this thing on Saturday!
Jealous! When I call it STILL says Portsmouth (and has for the last 36 hours), so I think I really am stuck there.

nichord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Flight ticket likely flushed but would be good to know there might be a chance. I guess this would be an ask the audience kind of life line as I don't have the Phone a Friend in the know. Just be nice to know if it is waiting parts or needing QC final check off. Understood if you guys don't want to bug your inside contacts as they would get bombarded by requests.

Not normally the one to ask for favors, but desperate times.. desperate favors :rolleyes:

Last edited:

jganna_USMC

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2013 F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Pizza tracker down for anyone else ?