First Name
Eugene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer / 2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford site now shows 12/6 build date, what's another week right FORD 🤦‍♂️. Reserved night of reveal, ordered last day allowed 3/19/21. 4DR Rapid Red Badlands NON Squatch 2.7 MIC. My son just got a 22' Maverick while I'm still waiting for my "brand new" 21' Bronco 🤔.
Just glad to be getting a Bronco at this point.
Never fun! Although I was really expecting (still expecting) for the email saying 11/29 not happening for me. But so far seems to be on the right track.
Sponsored

Bonehunter

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
330ix BMW. 2500HD Chevy. Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dealer confirmed yesterday that I have an 11-29 build DAY!!!! Looks like this one is finally going to stick. Going to be a great Christmas. Good luck everyone.
BOOOOO dealer was wrong. Just got the 12-6 email. I have to be near the top for the most delays. First build week was 6-14.

napenn78

Outer Banks
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado Z71
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

BOOOOO dealer was wrong. Just got the 12-6 email. I have to be near the top for the most delays. First build week was 6-14.
That just sucks!

Its Brawnco

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Raptor, 1978 F100, 2016 Ducati Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Got the Dear John email last night.
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/29/21 Build Week Group Screenshot_20211121-083802

Lexo52

Big Bend
First Name
Arlexis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Interesting. From the people getting moved do you all have the 2.7?

Sponsored

Its Brawnco

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Raptor, 1978 F100, 2016 Ducati Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Interesting. From the people getting moved do you all have the 2.7?
Mine was 4dr BD w/ Sasquatch, mid package, MIC, towing kit, and 2.7. So basically every hot commodity

EL Señor Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hyundai Veloster N PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey all. Just got bumped up to here. Was originally a December 6 build week and now im at November 29 build week. Mine is a 4dr/OBX/Non-Sas/2.7l/mid/mod bumper/soft top

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just popping in here from the 11/22 BW thread. I’ve been pushed out over 5 times since October, and I fear it’s going to happen again. I have an 11/24 window sticker so I’m now in the MAP queue, but the problem right now is with delay builds for the 11/18, 11/19, 11/20 and 11/21 build dates. People in the 11/15 BW group are now seeing any built statuses popping for the later builds.

So, that means these builds will now be done in our build week (11/22). Given that next week is a 3-day week due to Thanksgiving, and we have not seen any notice that MAP won’t be closing for Thanksgiving, it means we’re likely being moved to assembly in the 11/29 week. I think you know what this means for you. Sorry. 🙁

From my experience it is normal to have to suffer through a few reschedules of both build week and planned build day until you actually receive your window sticker. And, as I’m finding out now, if MAP experiences problems and can’t recover assembly schedule, even if you have a window sticker build date this doesn’t guarantee you a build on that day.

Good luck to all, and let’s stay pumped!

BRBlue

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I won’t feel good until mine is in the driveway. There’s still a 50/50 chance of train derailment, dealer hijinks, and a meteor striking MAP.

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I won’t feel good until mine is in the driveway. There’s still a 50/50 chance of train derailment, dealer hijinks, and a meteor striking MAP.
So basically, it's an even bet that it might make it to your driveway, or it might be abducted by space aliens, swept away in a hurricane surge or flung into orbit by a tornado. Either/or.

Sounds about right.

Sponsored

Thraxed

Black Diamond
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3 Performance
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I got bumped to 12/6 as well :(

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wasn't watching this thread much the past week, and am surprised and concerned about the number of rescheduled builds.

For those of you also on the EoY tracker, I went ahead and updated a bunch of your scheduled build weeks in that tracker based on your comments here. I think I got most of them, but it would be helpful if you could check since some of you got moved more than once.

I've been checking for a WS or a date change for mine and haven't seen either yet, so trying to see how long I can hold my breath I guess. I did get a FedEx shipping notice from a company "ten10", so hoping that doesn't turn out to be a Ford consolation prize. Or maybe Ford came up with a new Bronco shipping strategy... Anyone else get that shipping notice?

LoloG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ChefAlan86

Outer Banks
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC90, 22 Maverick XL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford site now shows 12/6 build date, what's another week right FORD 🤦‍♂️. Reserved night of reveal, ordered last day allowed 3/19/21. 4DR Rapid Red Badlands NON Squatch 2.7 MIC. My son just got a 22' Maverick while I'm still waiting for my "brand new" 21' Bronco 🤔.
Just glad to be getting a Bronco at this point.
How does he like the Mav? You? I just ordered a base XL for my daughter.
How long ago did you order it?
Sponsored

Last edited: