Badlands
First Name
Steve
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
People Mover, Z8
Bronco
Badlands
Yeah I didn't think they'd be going down a different line, however maybe they track them down the line differently? 🤷‍♂️
Also noticed my 'Ramp One" code changed to CP68 from CM4 G. Haven't noticed any other small changes other than those.

Regardless, got my sticker now so that's all that matters!
My WS appears to be unchanged, still has the 11/23 date at the bottom.

On a related note, the Ford Vehicle Order Tracking Home page (shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking?vin=...) is not functioning. proper vin and order code just refresh the page. I'm beginning to wonder if that happens when they're making schedule changes.
Advertisement

Lexo52

Big Bend
First Name
Arlexis
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Bronco
Big Bend
My WS appears to be unchanged, still has the 11/23 date at the bottom.

On a related note, the Ford Vehicle Order Tracking Home page (shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking?vin=...) is not functioning. proper vin and order code just refresh the page. I'm beginning to wonder if that happens when they're making schedule changes.
Mine worked earlier. Actually let me pull up the window sticker through it and says in production now.

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
People Mover, Z8
Bronco
Badlands
I'm so bitter I got bumped to 12/6. :-(
Hang in there. With a June '21 reservation date, you're actually doing pretty well compared to a lot of people on here: there are several orders currently in the 12/6 build week who reserved almost a full year before you did! Astonishing if you think about it. Also, it looks like MAP isn't so much bumping things back a week as sliding things back a few days. I am fairly close to - just a few hundred away from - the end of the 12/4 build date, which means one minor slip will push me to 12/6 too. So you may not really have moved that far at all.

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

How many bumps have you had? I personally have had seven since September. I get it that it’s frustrating, but I suggest you chill and let things run their course. Living with bitterness is not good for you.

From what I can gather, all MY21s will be built by the end of 12/13 build week barring a significant production hiccup at MAP. You’ll get yours for a late Christmas present which will be a nice thing to have come January.
You know what mate? You’re right. I was having a moment. Truthfully, I’m thankful that I am in a position to be able to afford a new toy! Many out there who can’t even get new tires on their vehicle. So, yeah. I am grateful. Just impatient (with all things in life, ha)

Squatch Bronc

Base
First Name
Squatch
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sasquatch
Bronco
Base
Clubs

Oh good!

I can start checking every 7 minutes to see if my numbers change at all…

Not likely I’m sure, but now that I have my window sticker I didn’t quite know what I would be obsessing over until I started looking for ‘Built’ notification!
After this is all over and our Broncos are in our garage, we will all need to be treated for PTSD.

KStAv8r

Badlands
First Name
N
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500 Abarth
Bronco
Badlands
Oh good!

I can start checking every 7 minutes to see if my numbers change at all…

Not likely I’m sure, but now that I have my window sticker I didn’t quite know what I would be obsessing over until I started looking for ‘Built’ notification!

Hm weird, went and loaded up my window sticker from the tracker again this morning and my place in line has changed from 909/1932 to 36/317. Might be because I'm a Canadian build?

Pic of most recent WS for proof:
1637768181721.png

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2018 Jeep Compass
Bronco
Badlands
You know what mate? You’re right. I was having a moment. Truthfully, I’m thankful that I am in a position to be able to afford a new toy! Many out there who can’t even get new tires on their vehicle. So, yeah. I am grateful. Just impatient (with all things in life, ha)
Believe you me, I’ve had my moments as well. But it’s a 1st-World problem and I know there’s people who reserved ahead of me that are still not scheduled. I am thankful my dealer had allocation and that I changed to soft top on September 1st. That got in the queue in September and, after 7 bumps and delays, I’ve got my 11/24 window sticker. That build is going to be delayed to the 11/29 week, which is affecting your build weeks.

All in good time.

RClark82

Base
First Name
Ryan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F150, 2008 F150, 2021 Bronco
Bronco
Base
Yours is the first window sticker that I've seen that is blue.
I noticed that too. Mine was from a dealers open stock vs a reservation. That may be why. I'm friends with the owner and was able to get their order number to look it up.

RClark82

Base
First Name
Ryan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F150, 2008 F150, 2021 Bronco
Bronco
Base
Blue is a Retail Dealer Order For Stock. Was this already a Dealer order that you are buying?
Yep. I got lucky. I just purchased it last week. Didn't have to wait long for my build. It wasn't exactly what I would have ordered but close. The only thing I really wanted that I did not get is auxiliary switches. Color was my second choice

Wirenut20

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 97 F150, 92 Mustang LX 5.0
Bronco
Wildtrak
Clubs

I noticed that too. Mine was from a dealers open stock vs a reservation. That may be why. I'm friends with the owner and was able to get their order number to look it up.
That's cool! I was just curious if a stock order would be treated any differently than the special orders, but there's a vin number and a blend date so probably not.

Advertisement

MRT
Advertisement