BRBlue

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still waiting for anything to change from yesterday at the same time. It's like the last 9 builds didn't happen or they've just gotten nixed from the tracking. No emails yet and no change in status for over 24 hours. This is really beginning to be annoying.
I can imagine it is frustrating. I have heard reports of people’s Broncos showing up at their dealer with no built email or any tracking. Hang in there.
Sponsored

ChefAlan86

Outer Banks
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC90, 22 Maverick XL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My Ford link still has a ghost pic. However it now shows an ETA of 1/4. I too ha ent received any notification other than the in production email. Modules are listed.

Knownman

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine is the same.
kind of frustrating that we wait this long, finally get some hope up and everyone else is getting their pictures and details and we’re left with crap again.

bsmith922

Raptor
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor, 2023 Tesla Model Y
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Do you have to get a new rail car number from the dealer if it transfers to another rail freight carrier? I thought I read somewhere that if it starts with CSX you can track all the way but I’ve received no new updates since mine was transferred to IHB in Chicago.
All I know is what I've read on these forums... It sounds like you can continue to track it through CSX even after it transfers. And/or the number stays the same after it transfers. I guess I won't really know personally until mine transfers.

BRBlue

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All I know is what I've read on these forums... It sounds like you can continue to track it through CSX even after it transfers. And/or the number stays the same after it transfers. I guess I won't really know personally until mine transfers.
Yeah, I’m hoping CSX will have an update tomorrow after everything goes through with the transfer.

Sponsored

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Ford link still has a ghost pic. However it now shows an ETA of 1/4. I too ha ent received any notification other than the in production email. Modules are listed.
We all have ghost pics. I suspect Ford broke the image generator when they modified the B&P tool recently for MY22. I posted about it somewhere... the image URL parameters have changed a bit from what they used to be, but the tracker wasn't updated along with that.

In simple terms, unless Ford fixes their website code, the image will stay that way. They very well may not because we are the only ones who will ever see the problem - and only then for the next month or so. Their other website (the manage my vehicles one) seems to use an image snapshot so it continues to show an image of your Bronco (at least it does for me).

I too haven't received any emails. I have a "shipped" indicator and an expected delivery date of 12/30 on the FMC order tracking site, but I also have a snapshot from my dealer showing 12/24 - 12/30 delivery window on whatever system they use. I'm rail delivery, so the actual delivery date is very much up-in-the-air. This is the waiting-for-news stage.

My build went to MOD for a brush bar and PPF, so I'm wondering if that is involved in the lack of email notices.

mbryant1985

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 Ford Bronco (project)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is exhausting. Ford sure knows how to screw with our minds and play with our hearts.

7/14/2020 - "You've reserved your Bronco!"
1/29 - "We have your order!"
3/25 - "This pandemic sucks"
5/28 - "We suck and we're sorry"
6/25 - "It's happening!"
6/29 - "Stay pumped!"
7/30 - "Assembly launch bitches!"
8/19 - "Sorry, we can't do it. Better luck next year."
9/30 - "You're scheduled!"
11/30 - "Build week!"
12/3 - "Blend date!"

12/3 thru 12/8 - NOTHING BUT CRICKETS

12/9 @ 2:41am - " Oh, I'm sorry Johnny I forgot you were there...you are built now".

BTW, we'll make sure it arrives sometime 12/31 thru 1/6...wouldn't want you to get a nice fat 2021 tax write-off after all this time...muah-ha-ha-ha!

Last edited:

Scott1911

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is exhausting. Ford sure knows how to screw with our minds and play with our hearts.

6/25 - "It's happening!"
6/29 - "Stay pumped!"
11/30 - "Build week!"
12/3 - "Blend date!"

12/9 @ 2:41am - " Oh, I'm sorry Johnny I forgot you were there...you are built now".

BTW, we'll make sure it arrives sometime 12/31 thru 1/6...wouldn't want you to get a nice fat 2021 tax write-off after all this time...muah-ha-ha-ha!
I'm still at crickets. Hopefully, mine can catch a train ride with you.

RClark82

Base
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F150, 2008 F150, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

6/25 - "It's happening!"
6/29 - "Stay pumped!"
11/30 - "Build week!"
12/3 - "Blend date!"

Im with you. Have my fingers crossed for a 2021 transaction for taxes.

Sponsored

sheephunter2

Badlands
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 3.0 Eco Diese
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally got a Built Email at 1:40 am today. 12/3 blend, built 12/9. Says 12/26 to 1/1 delivery to Colo. Might get an early Christmas present if I get lucky.

BRBlue

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pretty sure we are on same cart. Maybe the exchange is what is keeping the dealer from finding it.
Picked up the trail again and can verify CSX will track through the transfer to destination. It’s now in the hands of IHB and CSX still updating. Your dealer should be able to provide the rail car number from the vehicle visibility report. It’s just a matter of tracking via CSX from that point.

DannyG

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 LR4, 1995 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got my "Shipped" email, now I need to see if I can get my rail car number.

Scott1911

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got my "Shipped" email, now I need to see if I can get my rail car number.
By "just got", you mean it was sent in the past hour or so, or at the normal 2 or 3 AM dump?

OldGrayMare

Badlands
First Name
Jami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '67 Tempest, '85 Yota SR5, '16 ATS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is it a bad sign if your dealer or the forum gurus can’t find the rail car info? 🤔 Got the built and shipped email and modules popped. WTH, Batman!!
Sponsored